150.000 Anak Indonesia Jadi Korban Pelacuran

Posted in the East Timor Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Timorese

Dili, Timor-Leste

#1 Dec 22, 2008
Jumat, 14 November 2008 | 06:41 WIB

JAKARTA, JUMAT — Sekurangnya 150.000 anak Indonesia menjadi korban pelacuran anak dan pornografi tiap tahun. Angka itu meningkat 100 persen lebih dari statistik badan PBB, Unicef tahun 1998 yang mencatat sekitar 70.000 anak Indonesia menjadi korban pelacuran dan pornografi.

Koordinator Koalisi Nasional Penghapusan Eksploitasi Seksual Komersial Anak (ESKA) Ahmad Sofian yang ditemui hari Kamis (13/11) menjelaskan, 70 persen anak yang jadi korban berusia antara 14 tahun dan 16 tahun.

”Kejahatan yang menimpa mereka bervariasi, dari sindikat pelacuran, paedofilia, pornografi dan sebagainya. Perangkat hukum yang ada belum menjaring para konsumen yang terlibat eksploitasi seksual anak. Pria hidung belang paruh baya kini memburu pelacur anak karena dianggap bersih dan polos,” kata Sofian.

Jumlah pelacur anak di kota besar Indonesia mencapai angka ribuan orang. Di Jakarta diperkirakan sekurangnya ada 10.000 pelacur anak dan di Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara, ada setidaknya 2.000 pelacur anak. Jumlah lebih kecil dari kenyataan karena pelacuran anak merupakan fenomena gunung es.

Tarif kencan pelacur anak lebih tinggi ketimbang pelacur dewasa bahkan mahasiswi. Sofian menjelaskan, tarif kencan pelacur anak Rp 400.000 hingga Rp 1,5 juta. Mereka terjun ke pelacuran karena materialisme dan mengikuti gaya hidup mewah.

Para pelacur anak sangat rentan terhadap penularan penyakit kelamin hingga terjangkit virus HIV.”Berdasar survei di Medan, kurang dari 10 persen pelacur anak yang menggunakan pengaman dalam berhubungan seksual. Kini sejumlah pelacur anak menggunakan jasa perawatan medis resmi untuk mencegah kehamilan dengan disuntik ataupun pil kontrasepsi,” kata Sofian.

Jaringan pelacuran anak di kalangan siswi sekolah memiliki database dan daftar nomor telepon pelacur anak. Kondisi itu terjadi merata di kota-kota besar. Kota-kota yang menjadi pusat ESKA adalah Batam, Bali, Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, dan tiga kota berdekatan, yakni Yogyakarta, Semarang, dan Solo. Anak-anak itu juga kerap diselundupkan ke luar negeri seperti Malaysia, Singapura, dan Jepang dengan pelbagai modus.
Timorese

Dili, Timor-Leste

#2 Dec 22, 2008
To the proud Indonesians. What you say about this topic. I copied this subject from your own FORUM!

Come on, post your comments, and i dare you to find similira post on TL!
Timorese

Dili, Timor-Leste

#3 Dec 22, 2008
Why there is no comments from the Proud Indonesian here? Where is Joko, Napi, xa xa and others? I want you to look your future generation for the next couple of years. They are currently working or used as prostitute.

Can you guys say something?
enough

Chiba, Japan

#4 Dec 22, 2008
My solidarty to the people of Indonesia specially to the families who were victim of this immoral act and I hope God damn this evil organisation. to be honest I dont think this issue only for Indonesia or for any proud Indonesian but the way I look at it is our problem our issue as an Asean Citizen, we may have no power to stop this but we must call our regional commuties leaders and the leaders of Asean to address this issues serioully
Timorese

Dili, Timor-Leste

#5 Dec 22, 2008
enough wrote:
My solidarty to the people of Indonesia specially to the families who were victim of this immoral act and I hope God damn this evil organisation. to be honest I dont think this issue only for Indonesia or for any proud Indonesian but the way I look at it is our problem our issue as an Asean Citizen, we may have no power to stop this but we must call our regional commuties leaders and the leaders of Asean to address this issues serioully
You are the TRUE TIMORESE! Salute for you.....actually i am trying to find if any Indonesian in this forum concerns at all regarding issues like this. Instead of insulting the Timorse, they should waste their energy on issues like this one.
joko

Satellite Provider

#6 Dec 22, 2008
I am proud of indonesia in term of national identity and our existence, not blindly proud and talk excuse about the problem that still exist.

220 millions people, we can read the problem everyday, even I personally see some problem in my neighbourhood (although I stay in US, I partially live in Indonesia for half year), seems the problem never ending, but for sure we move forward to fix it.

I am not responding some of your post because what is the purpose, to make you happy ? and I am telling you, showing all that news, will not change our proud to the country, because we know our responsibility: to fix it.

if you want a bet, future generation of Indonesia is better, but to make it even better, we want to make it perfect, we dont want our country look better compare the other neighbour country, otherwise, our problem will be like USA today, too many illegal immigrant crossing the border.

so no worry with TL, Indonesia will make sure your country getting a good deal, we wont leaving you behind, you can enjoy your life by living inside your country and able to get the same stuff and same happiness like the rest of indonesian has.
Timorese wrote:
Why there is no comments from the Proud Indonesian here? Where is Joko, Napi, xa xa and others? I want you to look your future generation for the next couple of years. They are currently working or used as prostitute.
Can you guys say something?
joko

Satellite Provider

#7 Dec 22, 2008
and by learning this problem, now you probably understand my comment on your "GAY ISSUE" thread, by having free self expression people to get their way and having Indonesia signed that agreement, you can expect the number will increased to 300.000, that will be 150.000 for current problem from heterosexual, and the other 150.000 problem from homosexual.

got the point now ?
Timorese wrote:
To the proud Indonesians. What you say about this topic. I copied this subject from your own FORUM!
Come on, post your comments, and i dare you to find similira post on TL!
Timorese

Dili, Timor-Leste

#8 Dec 22, 2008
joko wrote:
I am proud of indonesia in term of national identity and our existence, not blindly proud and talk excuse about the problem that still exist.
220 millions people, we can read the problem everyday, even I personally see some problem in my neighbourhood (although I stay in US, I partially live in Indonesia for half year), seems the problem never ending, but for sure we move forward to fix it.
I am not responding some of your post because what is the purpose, to make you happy ? and I am telling you, showing all that news, will not change our proud to the country, because we know our responsibility: to fix it.
if you want a bet, future generation of Indonesia is better, but to make it even better, we want to make it perfect, we dont want our country look better compare the other neighbour country, otherwise, our problem will be like USA today, too many illegal immigrant crossing the border.
so no worry with TL, Indonesia will make sure your country getting a good deal, we wont leaving you behind, you can enjoy your life by living inside your country and able to get the same stuff and same happiness like the rest of indonesian has.
<quoted text>
Good one! Then tell your Indonesian friends to shut their mouth about people in other countries. Stop insulting other people when you got more than enough problems on your plate to deal with, as we, the Timorese never try to insult the Indonesian.
Timorese

Dili, Timor-Leste

#9 Dec 22, 2008
joko wrote:
and by learning this problem, now you probably understand my comment on your "GAY ISSUE" thread, by having free self expression people to get their way and having Indonesia signed that agreement, you can expect the number will increased to 300.000, that will be 150.000 for current problem from heterosexual, and the other 150.000 problem from homosexual.
got the point now ?
<quoted text>
The Gay Issue already huge in Indonesia, and in every town Capital province in Indonesia they have Gay and LEsbian orgnization figting for their rights. YOu are jut too blind to see it. Google 'gay indonesia' and see what you can find.
enough

Chiba, Japan

#10 Dec 22, 2008
joko wrote:
and by learning this problem, now you probably understand my comment on your "GAY ISSUE" thread, by having free self expression people to get their way and having Indonesia signed that agreement, you can expect the number will increased to 300.000, that will be 150.000 for current problem from heterosexual, and the other 150.000 problem from homosexual.
got the point now ?
<quoted text>
Avoiding to answer the real issues is typical Indonesia calture and I reckon yo are one of them....I think the topic is clear is asking to answer about sex slaves of which involved so may young children the most victim were from Indonesia...is pity that all of indonesian hre in this forum have failed to answer this guestion directly...if initiate our voice right here in this forum...may be whos know someone out there has good influence...yes we must protect our and stop this evil organization...and if the politician to hear our voice then it have to be started from community level
joko

Satellite Provider

#11 Dec 22, 2008
so what ? in google you can find plenty of it, but at least, when I walking around the street, day or night, I still cant find GAY person walking openly and showing their attitude, that is main point, as long as they keep their behaviour secretly, the Indonesia next generation will be save from this problem,
I am not that blind in real world.

its huge because .. AGAIN.. indonesia has HUGE population, but at least the gay population still consider TINY compare to other HUGE population country, like USA and Brazil, and we want to try to keep it like that way, no thanks to freedom of expression (in term of SEX), we dont want to make the problem even complicated, like USA and Brazil now has.

and per my comment in your gay forum, their problem is fixable, so we sure that we can reduce the number.
Timorese wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gay Issue already huge in Indonesia, and in every town Capital province in Indonesia they have Gay and LEsbian orgnization figting for their rights. YOu are jut too blind to see it. Google 'gay indonesia' and see what you can find.
joko

Satellite Provider

#12 Dec 22, 2008
dude, what direct answer do you like to hear ? ok how about this, do you hear that INDONESIA ANTI PORN LAW that recently passed by legislative and president ?, that is a direct hit to every porn or illegal sexual activity,

but I dont think that will answer your question, you only want to look, the number is low, and some "real" action being taken,
so if that is your way to look the answer, you will never satisfy, because no world is perfect,

try to look to other HUGE population country, in Indonesia, per this news the problem is a sex slave, in USA, hundreds thousand of kids being sexualy molested (hetero or homo) evey year.

try to look brazilia, try to look china, try to look India, I am talking here for the country that have population more than 180Millions.

you can see, Indonesia still trying their best compare to others.
enough wrote:
<quoted text>Avoiding to answer the real issues is typical Indonesia calture and I reckon yo are one of them....I think the topic is clear is asking to answer about sex slaves of which involved so may young children the most victim were from Indonesia...is pity that all of indonesian hre in this forum have failed to answer this guestion directly...if initiate our voice right here in this forum...may be whos know someone out there has good influence...yes we must protect our and stop this evil organization...and if the politician to hear our voice then it have to be started from community level
Timorese

Dili, Timor-Leste

#13 Dec 22, 2008
joko wrote:
so what ? in google you can find plenty of it, but at least, when I walking around the street, day or night, I still cant find GAY person walking openly and showing their attitude, that is main point, as long as they keep their behaviour secretly, the Indonesia next generation will be save from this problem,
I am not that blind in real world.
its huge because .. AGAIN.. indonesia has HUGE population, but at least the gay population still consider TINY compare to other HUGE population country, like USA and Brazil, and we want to try to keep it like that way, no thanks to freedom of expression (in term of SEX), we dont want to make the problem even complicated, like USA and Brazil now has.
and per my comment in your gay forum, their problem is fixable, so we sure that we can reduce the number.
<quoted text>
What a lame escuse. You can not justify everything because Indonesia is huge. YOu are on your own world. I can not accept your argument becuase you said it. We (Me and Revolt) back up our arguments with some academic references and anlysis, while your arguments are your own thinking. You are in your own world, mate.

From now on i will not waste my time to reply to any of your childish comments and arguments. You are not a good match for us the Timorese for intellectual discussions.
joko

Satellite Provider

#14 Dec 22, 2008
you think you really smart ha ?.
ok then, can you show me where is your academic references and your smart analysis that "sexual" problem per your news above is not a common problem to other group of population ?

I really like to see your intelectual level that make you became a "history lecturer" to japanese.:-)
Timorese wrote:
<quoted text>
What a lame escuse. You can not justify everything because Indonesia is huge. YOu are on your own world. I can not accept your argument becuase you said it. We (Me and Revolt) back up our arguments with some academic references and anlysis, while your arguments are your own thinking. You are in your own world, mate.
From now on i will not waste my time to reply to any of your childish comments and arguments. You are not a good match for us the Timorese for intellectual discussions.
Timorese

Dili, Timor-Leste

#15 Dec 22, 2008
joko wrote:
you think you really smart ha ?.
ok then, can you show me where is your academic references and your smart analysis that "sexual" problem per your news above is not a common problem to other group of population ?
I really like to see your intelectual level that make you became a "history lecturer" to japanese.:-)
<quoted text>
You go to hell, or go buy the following books and read and read.
Revolt wrote:
MORE INFO FOR MY FELLOW INDONESIAN ON GAY AND LESBIAN RIGHTS:
BOOKS:
1). Women and the State in Modern Indonesia by Susan Blackburn (Hardcover - Dec 6, 2004)
Buy new:$99.00
26 Used & new from $71.00
Get it by Tuesday, Dec 23 if you order in the next 25 minutes and choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
Other Editions: Kindle Edition, Paperback
Excerpt - page 8: "... to refer to ideas about the construction of gender in Indonesia...."
Surprise me! See a random page in this book.
2). Utopia Guide to Indonesia (2nd Edition): the Gay and Lesbian Scene in 43 Cities Including Jakarta and the Island of Bali by John Goss (Paperback - Jun 30, 2007)
Buy new:$18.95
18 Used & new from $17.82
Get it by Tuesday, Dec 23 if you order in the next 25 minutes and choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
3). A Coincidence of Desires: Anthropology, Queer Studies, Indonesia by Tom Boellstorff (Paperback - 2007)
Buy new:$23.95
21 Used & new from $11.09
Get it by Tuesday, Dec 23 if you order in the next 55 minutes and choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
Other Editions: Hardcover
Excerpt - page 36: "... the subject positions gay, lesbi, and waria (male transvestite) in Indonesia. This coincidence of discourses of nation and sexuality has consequences ..."
Surprise me! See a random page in this book.
4). The Gay Archipelago: Sexuality and Nation in Indonesia by Tom Boellstorff (Paperback - Oct 17, 2005)
Buy new:$27.95 $25.15
9 Used & new from $19.14
Get it by Tuesday, Dec 23 if you order in the next 55 minutes and choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
Other Editions: Hardcover
Excerpt - page 3: "... opened this book hoping for a traveler's tale in gay Indonesia, you may be disappointed. Yet I hope you will do ..."
5). Homosexual Rights As Human Rights: Activism in Indonesia, Singapore and Australia by Baden Offord (Paperback - Mar 2003)
Buy new:$62.95
3 Used & new from $45.00
Get it by Tuesday, Dec 23 if you order in the next 25 minutes and choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
Other Editions: Paperback
Surprise me! See a random page in this book.
AND MANY MORE .......
http://www.amazon.com/s...
joko

Satellite Provider

#16 Dec 23, 2008
dude, why are you always bouncing back to this gay thing again ?
well, anyway, your list of book is academic enough for people as 2 of them writen by Tom Boellstorff, a PhD, and he is sure gay enough for you as well :-D

why dont you take my chalenge ? look at him http://www.anthro.uci.edu/faculty_bios/boells...
sure he is good looking enough for you right ? I am sure his community will make sure you have a lot of fun, and why dont you join with them for 300days, and NO WOMEN involved, I bet by the end of 300th days, you will at least doing a gay thing :-)

I made my point already, I am not against gay people, I am not making a fun of them, I only said, they can be fixed, to make their life as normal as anyone else, that the way I want to make Indonesia as a country, as a normal country.

phew... somehow now I am convinced, you are really a gay.
Timorese wrote:
<quoted text>
You go to hell, or go buy the following books and read and read.
<quoted text>
Timorese

Dili, Timor-Leste

#17 Dec 23, 2008
joko wrote:
phew... somehow now I am convinced, you are really a gay.
<quoted text>
I am more convinced taht you are well kept by an old and ugly american guy and working as his sex slave. If not, how come you afford to go there? Actually, can you tell me how much he pays you and how much you send back to your family in Indonesia?
Revolt

South Richmond Hill, NY

#18 Dec 23, 2008
joko wrote:
as I said, you know the gay issue because you are one of them :-D, dont you get it ?
<quoted text>
ok, then I will ask my american friends to help you to promote dili, I get it :-)

Joko..joko..., you don't need to be gay or lesbian to know their issues. I hope you are smarter than your comments.
joko

Satellite Provider

#20 Dec 23, 2008
thanks to pointing that out...
Revolt wrote:
joko wrote:
as I said, you know the gay issue because you are one of them :-D, dont you get it ?
<quoted text>
ok, then I will ask my american friends to help you to promote dili, I get it :-)
Joko..joko..., you don't need to be gay or lesbian to know their issues. I hope you are smarter than your comments.
joko

Satellite Provider

#21 Dec 23, 2008
so much for academic replies.... typical last word from the smartest guy.:-D
Timorese wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more convinced taht you are well kept by an old and ugly american guy and working as his sex slave. If not, how come you afford to go there? Actually, can you tell me how much he pays you and how much you send back to your family in Indonesia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Timor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kampung Janda Krakas, Salah Satu Jejak Berdarah... Fri jokowi 2
US traveler released from East Timor jail Fri posme 1
hot 2014 australia ketakutan indonesia ancam pe... (Feb '14) Thu david 42
India woman wear no underwear under their sarees (May '11) Thu sudipta 103
togel tembus timur leste (Apr '14) Dec 24 agus 14
The monstrous Henry Kissinger shouldn't get to ... Dec 24 TIMORESE 1
Timor Leste Sekarang (Apr '10) Dec 22 sinambela 402
More from around the web