Homeland Secretary Napolitano Visits Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico

Jul 16, 2012 Full story: Hispanically Speaking 26

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano , U.S. Customs and Border Protection Acting Commissioner David V. Aguilar and Assistant Secretary for International Affairs Alan Bersin traveled to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and San Juan, Puerto Rico today.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dominican Advicate

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#21 Jul 16, 2012
over this pill war
Dominican Advicate

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#22 Jul 16, 2012
aka drug war

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23 Jul 18, 2012
I agree 1000% I have family over there from what i here they are getting ready for a powerful violent moment against all US government agencies I think the Latin kings and the DDP have joined together in the movement..Its ridiculous the US involved in the starvation of innocent children and covering it up with the banka federal which is the federal reserve why would the US help oppress innocent children through social engineering its a shame!!!
Dominican Advicate wrote:
The Dominican Republic is a very rich country the "republic" has oil, gold, natural gas, food, but there are kids that are starving people going hungry with out food or water needlessly.There currency is currently in pesos and it should be in dollars
because of mass social manipulation the FED Reserve which was instructed to by the Builder-Berg group to place the independent country on a lower economical value then it is really worth. The majority of the sheeple work for 36 peso which is minimum wage under 1 us dollar an hour even though gas cost 230 pesos per gallon which comes out to 6 us dollars per gallon meaning they have to work 6&1/2 hours to obtain one gallon of gas.ITS INHUMAN & IMMORAL... plus i know this is a federal black ops thread...
Tomorrow I have started a little demonstration in the alto de jacket region to lower the price of chicken I seen a kid go hungry and it pissed me off for all those Google it tomorrow .... Imagine when we take it to the homes of the congress sheeple were there families can feel the same pressure that the poor kid felt..........
PS.to the US you always have the option of buying me out for 350,000 euros and a new identity a fresh start with my kids take care now:::::::::
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#24 Jul 18, 2012
Susan Ovulation wrote:
I agree 1000% I have family over there from what i here they are getting ready for a powerful violent moment against all US government agencies I think the Latin kings and the DDP have joined together in the movement..Its ridiculous the US involved in the starvation of innocent children and covering it up with the banka federal which is the federal reserve why would the US help oppress innocent children through social engineering its a shame!!!
<quoted text>
Well, you need to take it up with your local legislators and they need to give serious thought to redistribute the wealth on a more equitable basis.

Danilo is Pro-US just as Leonel was.

If they don't want us there?.

They can simply ask us to leave.

They can also bring back over 1 million of their countrymen back to the island from the states.

They are parasites.

Location hidden

#25 Jul 18, 2012
They have long before japan started drilling for gold here

Location hidden

#27 Aug 22, 2012
GET THE FK OUTTA HERe YOU ARE NOT WANTED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Dominicans want to be White! (Sep '11) Nov 17 Glori M 134
Man who slapped woman on train can't wear 8-bal... Nov 15 Robert Burns 3
Why do Dominicans Practice Witcraft Voodoo Wicc... (Mar '13) Nov 12 aye mami 29
Dominican Voodoo Nov 12 aye mami 2
Why can't we all get along Nov 12 Yatusabez 1
Dominicans are ALL BLACK!!!! Nov 12 Maria917 8
Why Do Dominicans wish they were White? (Oct '11) Nov 10 Joe 860

Dominican Republic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE