Why do the majority of Dominic Republicans beauty pageant winners look European?

Posted in the Dominican Republic Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear I get dumber by the minute after I read your threads!!!! Your english sux!!!!
You still alive ? wow how sad !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Who the Hell started this stuped thread ? We are Mixed Nation and most of Dominican beauty pageant models are European.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

dominicanboy wrote:
Who the Hell started this stuped thread ? We are Mixed Nation and most of Dominican beauty pageant models are European.
YOU TROLLS ARE GETTING SNEAKY.... LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

YOUNGRUBIROSA wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU TROLLS ARE GETTING SNEAKY.... LOL
I'm Not a troll. Second of all I was implying why would somebody start a stupid thread like this when the DR is a mixed nation. Most of the Dominican pageant queens are European because simply most of them happen to be European. There is nothing wrong with that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

dominicanboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Not a troll. Second of all I was implying why would somebody start a stupid thread like this when the DR is a mixed nation. Most of the Dominican pageant queens are European because simply most of them happen to be European. There is nothing wrong with that.
are u dominican?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

dominicanboy wrote:
<quoted text>
they are not European by the way, they are Dominicans of mostly European descent. Most Dominicans have black and or Indian blood to varying degrees, only about 16% of Dominicans are pure white

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

YOUNGRUBIROSA wrote:
<quoted text>
are u dominican?
Yes I'm Dominican ! Obviously !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Most Dominican pageant models happen to have high European blood. What do you expect them to look like ? Stupid threads these days.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

dominicanboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm Dominican ! Obviously !
ok I'm just making sure! theres so many trolls on the internet its not even funny, specially Haitians

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

dominicanboy wrote:
Most Dominican pageant models happen to have high European blood. What do you expect them to look like ? Stupid threads these days.
he says "Dominic Republicans" lol, he's obviously an idiot

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
Dominican want to be white sooooooooo bad...the rest of latin american does not except you!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
we don't accept you either LOL!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
Dominican want to be white sooooooooo bad...the rest of latin american does not except you!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
by the way we are one of the most respected in latin america in case you werent latin and didn't know
Joel

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
.... I think you want to be white..hahaahaha...You can't stand seeing us Dominicans being happy about being mixed , that's is so stupid of you, yes we get alone just fine with whites, we welcome them to our country, like 5,000,000. Of them every year, we love it, we still love Spain and its culture and we are glad of all the help the give us,...and as a Dominican I can tell you we love WHiTe women as much as we love black, asian ,Arab, latinas women..
Joel

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
...hahahahaha..racista negro...while you guys are calling us blacks in denial, Us Dominicans are banging the Ameican mulattas that don't want anything to do with Ghetto blacks like you....lol. and yes you have my blessing to keep dating " dominicanas from bateyes " like your girl ..lol
UruEuWauWau

Palhoça, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
Yo, retarded Yank monkey tranny fugly stinky prim8 talkin' puzz, get lost down the sewer! ;-D Monkey, Kiskeyanians (Dominicans) dun want to be 'white' more than what they really are. ;-) & it happens that Dominicans are really mixed, makin' a mixed nation, just like us BRA peeps (the biggest in the world), Macaronesians/CVeans in W.Africa, many L. & S.American nations, etc. ;-) & 'Dominican' adjective surely includes 'whites' & ME/Arabs, ya Yank banana prim8 fool. ;-D & stop spoutin' crap about L.America ya can't even find on the map, monkey. ;-) But keep amusin' us some more. ;-P
UruEuWauWau

Palhoça, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying you and I know that is furthest from the truth!!! LOL!!!! How many latin american countries have you actually travelled too? LOL!!!!!
Yo, Yank lVigger monkey, yo! ;-) Dun dwell in denial, it well-known that we Latin dudes are fuhckin' yo' Yank prim8 females in heat in every occasion. Kehehehah ;-D Dun worry, soon Dominicans & other mixed peeps will fuhck y'all retarded Yank monkey into humans. ;-) Just give it a bit more time. Keheheheh ;-D & just so ya know, yo' travellin' from ghetto to ghetto in the St8s doesn't count as travellin' outside the USA. Keheheheh ;-D Fuhck off, monkey. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dominican Republic Discussions

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
where is the large half somali half yemeni popu... 15 hr shuaib 1
Do Dominicans want to be White! (Sep '11) Mon Joel 132
Why Do Most Dominicans Dislike Haitians? (Aug '12) Mon Joel 74
why do black people always try to claim dominic... (Sep '12) Jul 18 juanalupe 71
¡Canadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) Jul 15 Andres 1,138
Get Your wishes fulfilled,Money,Fame,Lottery,Lo... (Nov '11) Jul 14 Priya 10
is there racism in the dominican republic? (Feb '10) Jul 4 Betrayed 189
•••
•••