Why do the majority of Dominic Republicans beauty pageant winners look European?

Posted in the Dominican Republic Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
genle35

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Judged:

That's true of every county. Does the mexican beauty pageants look like the typical mexican women who looks like indians? What about the Venezuelian or Colombian? Have you seen any black represented there as a beauty pageants? Does that means that they do not have blacks in their culture? That is a plain lie.
genle35

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

That's true of every country. Does the mexican beauty pageants look like the typical mexican women who, by the way, looks like indians? What about the Venezuelian or Colombian? Have you seen any black represented there as a beauty pageants? Does that means that they do not have blacks in their culture? That is a plain lie.
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

I guess , who ever wrote this stupid topic, havent seen MEXICAN NOVELAS, Peruvian, bolivian, Guatemalan,shows and beauty pageants, and of course the new MISS HAITI, she is a mulatta .. in a country where 97% of the population is pure black... Its nothing new, don't worry..its not the end of the world. It just mean that the white minority in DR and latin america still rules, thats all.
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Its a world wide epidemic..........
FEB27

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
The scary thing about is that you dominicans are ok with that!!!! You black and brown latinos have to learn how to stand up for yourselves. Black americans had this thing called civil rights. I guess latinos have not heard of it.....lol
What is the big deal? You are more worried about it than we are lmao its not that serious
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

I guess you just cant undestand that in DR we don't really care about colors the way it is in the US, We are mixed and seeing commercial or magazines with white women doesnt offend me , I don't need a " brown channel" to feel better about myself. we don't care if you are black, white, arab,asian, indian, mixed...if you were born legally in the Dominican Rep or born of Dominican parents, you are Dominican, thats it. Stop worrying about Colors so much.
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

You cant understand or don't want to understand that other people on this planet have their own point of view. You are used to segregational point of view, where you are either white or black, where black have to have a" black history month" instead of just American history. Where there is black and white music and dance, instead of American music and dance.Black magazines, black TV shows, We don't have those silly issues, we got rid of more than 200 years ago , when the people decide to be seen as one nation, DOMINICANS...Not white hispanics, mulattos and black latinos,.... Dominicans period. WE ARE NOT A COLOR.
You are basing your racist point of view on Dominican based on a society tell more than 30,000,000 of their citizens that they are AFRICANS-Americans, while the others,the majority of whites are Americans, why not call them EUROPEAN-american??.. How long does it take for a black men to become just American and not be seen just as a color??... You have so many racial problems here and you are talking about civil rights??. Of course you need civil rights here, we don't have does issue in DR, we don' call Dominicans of arab decent, Arabs Dominicans.. So instead of hating others, take a good look at yourself first, deal with your problems an insecurities which are many from what I have read here.... cause we love the way we are and your hating wont change anything.
Goya king

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

What is this ahtiain guy talking about the pageant winner three years ago was dark skin, from Moca or somewhere...geez talk about generalizations but having the mix Dominicans do we pick all different colors unlike the USA who have only picked light skin women like Vanessa Williams .....if you want to see bias in advertisements and pageants look at the USA or even the African American community, on top of that, some Dominican pageants had people from San cristobal etc with Bantu features...something that never happens in the USA, but we value all our women not just one type to make a point, viva República Dominicana.
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
The scary thing about is that you dominicans are ok with that!!!! You black and brown latinos have to learn how to stand up for yourselves. Black americans had this thing called civil rights. I guess latinos have not heard of it.....lol
... we are OK with it because in Dominican society there are blacks, mulattos, arabs, asian, whites and others, and its ok if a white Dominican girl win the contest, we are not going to be bitching about something so small, and its also ok when American and european beauty companies like Revlon and other show pictures of white women in the magazines, they don't need to change their model just to please some insecure blacks and mulattos, we don't really care about that, we are used to seeing over 5 millions white tourist on our streets, we love it , we like them , they help our economy.thats why we don't cry like racist bitches when we see white women on TV or magazines..lol
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Helping your economy my @ss!!!! That is what you think!!!! You are too stupid to realize that those white tourist are causing tourism and these resorts to make Dominican Rep. too expensive for it's native to live there. They are buying up all the land and only allowing it to be enjoyable to the tourist while Dominicans work their @ss of for peanuts. LOL!!!!
.. Interesting point of view..lol Its called capitalism, I believe they have the same system in the USA..lol .The fact that the price of land will go up is natural...." genious". If more Europeans keep buying land and bringing business to the island , that will help the economy you dumbass, I am surprise you are not calling it , the " whiting" of the Dominican Rep ,the fact that even the Russian are buying property and moving there. Learn a little of how Economy works, before you open your mouth and leave no doubt of how dumb you are, Of course the price of land will go up, its a small island, not siberia.
UruEuWauWau

Goiânia, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Helping your economy my @ss!!!! That is what you think!!!! You are too stupid to realize that those white tourist are causing tourism and these resorts to make Dominican Rep. too expensive for it's native to live there. They are buying up all the land and only allowing it to be enjoyable to the tourist while Dominicans work their @ss of for peanuts. LOL!!!!
& so ya're jealous those Euros dun come to the St8s instead to rape yo' shyatty Wank Yank monkey ghetto azz. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Goiânia, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Joel wrote:
<quoted text>.. Interesting point of view..lol Its called capitalism, I believe they have the same system in the USA..lol .The fact that the price of land will go up is natural...." genious". If more Europeans keep buying land and bringing business to the island , that will help the economy you dumbass, I am surprise you are not calling it , the " whiting" of the Dominican Rep ,the fact that even the Russian are buying property and moving there. Learn a little of how Economy works, before you open your mouth and leave no doubt of how dumb you are, Of course the price of land will go up, its a small island, not siberia.
Russians bought half of the UK. ;-D Just like Chinese bought 2/3 of the shyatty Yankland (USA). ;-) But Yank cheetawdj luuvz to be a slave for them Chinitos, rather than 'white' Russians. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Goiânia, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Capitalism is only good for the wealthy you big dummy!!!! LOL!!! It does not really benefit the working class which I believe the D.R. country would be the majority. They work for peanuts because of the greedy European capitalist. The D.R economy is so so great that is why they are a 3rd world country still. Right? Joel get your head out of your @ss! Look at where capitalism has gotten U.S. If you are a fan of Capitalism maybe you might want to move elsewhere. What did you say you did for a living because you spend much of your time on the forum? I don't think you even have a job. Do you even work? LOL!!!! That is probably why you live in the slums of NYC!!!!! You broke homo!!!!
Yo, cheetawndj38, yo! ;-) Yankland (USA) is already fuhcked up, & it just a matter of a decade before Russians, Chinese & we BRA peeps enslave y'all trash. ;-D & then I'll be fuhckin' for free all of yo' shyatty Yank ghetto nie99uh cheeta family members. ;-) I bet YankWankland will have to give back the debt, those 200+ billion US$ to BRA, very soon. ;-D Keep workin', cuhnt, the more ya work the better we all BRA peeps live. Keheheheh ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Goiânia, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
Joel so stop fronting like you live in MD!!!! You are typical Dominican trash from NYC!!!! If you were in Chicago you too would get your homo @ss whooped!!!!
Yeah, ya retarded Yank cheeta, ya be usin' some banana proxy. ;-) & the only thing yo' shyatty trollin' phagg Yank ghetto monkey azz can 'whoop' is Yank whitey's dyck w/ yo' pink tongue. ;-D Now fuhck off & slide back to yo' AFAM playground. ;-)
Joel

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Capitalism is only good for the wealthy you big dummy!!!! LOL!!! It does not really benefit the working class which I believe the D.R. country would be the majority. They work for peanuts because of the greedy European capitalist. The D.R economy is so so great that is why they are a 3rd world country still. Right? Joel get your head out of your @ss! Look at where capitalism has gotten U.S. If you are a fan of Capitalism maybe you might want to move elsewhere. What did you say you did for a living because you spend much of your time on the forum? I don't think you even have a job. Do you even work? LOL!!!! That is probably why you live in the slums of NYC!!!!! You broke homo!!!!
..... Hey "Rocket scientist".. Capitalism have help make the US great, its the lack of oversight which started in the 80s what is causing the problem, for decades it help the economy grow, so tell me , are you a communist now???.. About my job, well I am just an Avionics Engineer that get " rewarded really good while seeing the world".. I believe you once asked me where have I been??.. here is a few places I traveled to, and got payed really well too... Israel, Dubai, Afghanistan, Germany, Spain, Colombia, Australia, Mexico, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Egypt,Poland and place I went on vacation..lol well I just don't want to put you to shame, I don't want to break your little heart..hahaha.... So get your head out your ass and stop thinking that Ghetto in Chicago where you live in is the center of the world, Grow up Kid, Ohhh Didn't you say you were in law enforcement???... what are you a Food lion rent-a-cop or just a fat meter maid???..hahaha
UruEuWauWau

Goiânia, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear I get dumber by the minute after I read your threads!!!! Your english sux!!!!
& I swear yo' fat dumb Yank hoin' momma gave me one of the best BJs ever! ;-D Now I'm eager to test yo' other shyatty Yank family female members, monkey. ;-) Speak Spanish, monkey! ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Goiânia, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Joel wrote:
<quoted text>..... Hey "Rocket scientist".. Capitalism have help make the US great, its the lack of oversight which started in the 80s what is causing the problem, for decades it help the economy grow, so tell me , are you a communist now???.. About my job, well I am just an Avionics Engineer that get " rewarded really good while seeing the world".. I believe you once asked me where have I been??.. here is a few places I traveled to, and got payed really well too... Israel, Dubai, Afghanistan, Germany, Spain, Colombia, Australia, Mexico, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Egypt,Poland and place I went on vacation..lol well I just don't want to put you to shame, I don't want to break your little heart..hahaha.... So get your head out your ass and stop thinking that Ghetto in Chicago where you live in is the center of the world, Grow up Kid, Ohhh Didn't you say you were in law enforcement???... what are you a Food lion rent-a-cop or just a fat meter maid???..hahaha
Keheheheh. ;-D Ya'll surely break his/its little Yank ghetto dumb fuhck monkey heart if ya keep tellin' them monkey like it is. ;-D
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Keheheheh. ;-D Ya'll surely break his/its little Yank ghetto dumb fuhck monkey heart if ya keep tellin' them monkey like it is. ;-D
..hahaha something we have to put guys like him in his place!!, he is all over the forum saying that Dominicans and the rest of L.America is in denial , that we are stupid for not calling ourselves blacks , and stupid for following the Spanish and portugues ways , while at the same time he is following the British racial profiling , what a racist black insecure kid.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

Why are the majority of African American models and celebrities MIXED, LIGHT-SKINNED or LATINA?(many of them are actually Dominican!!!)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Joel wrote:
<quoted text>..hahaha something we have to put guys like him in his place!!, he is all over the forum saying that Dominicans and the rest of L.America is in denial , that we are stupid for not calling ourselves blacks , and stupid for following the Spanish and portugues ways , while at the same time he is following the British racial profiling , what a racist black insecure kid.
actually calling ourselves black goes AGAINST the AFRICAN standard of black
http://www.kansashistory.us/hughestext.html

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Dominican Republic Forum right now

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
where is the large half somali half yemeni popu... Tue shuaib 1
Do Dominicans want to be White! (Sep '11) Mon Joel 132
Why Do Most Dominicans Dislike Haitians? (Aug '12) Mon Joel 74
why do black people always try to claim dominic... (Sep '12) Jul 18 juanalupe 71
¡Canadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) Jul 15 Andres 1,138
Get Your wishes fulfilled,Money,Fame,Lottery,Lo... (Nov '11) Jul 14 Priya 10
is there racism in the dominican republic? (Feb '10) Jul 4 Betrayed 189
•••
•••