Former Rev Aspito forming area All-Star team

Jason Aspito has started to recover from offseason shoulder surgery, and he finally regained the ability to use his throwing arm for simple everyday tasks like brushing his teeth. Full Story
drew

York, PA

#1 May 24, 2010
same old thing with these baseball players. all they know is baseball, no college and no life after baseball except for trying to make money from a pro career if thats what york is. this guy is a joke. he wasnt good enough to make it back up and wants to take a team to the domican republic. anyone who does this needs to look in the mirror because they are getting screwed. aspito needs to get the fact that his baseball days are over. needs to wait in line for a job like the rest of us.
argenis

Santiago, Dominican Republic

#2 May 24, 2010
hola meyamo ragenis quiero conoser amigo y amiga estes msn el_principeargenis@hotmail,com
LETSGOPIRATES

Nescopeck, PA

#3 May 25, 2010
drew wrote:
same old thing with these baseball players. all they know is baseball, no college and no life after baseball except for trying to make money from a pro career if thats what york is. this guy is a joke. he wasnt good enough to make it back up and wants to take a team to the domican republic. anyone who does this needs to look in the mirror because they are getting screwed. aspito needs to get the fact that his baseball days are over. needs to wait in line for a job like the rest of us.
wow, harsh... i cant believe your taking shots at a guy who is trying to help the community. wouldnt you like to see kids for york grow up to be drafted, and watch them on tv. he is the guy that can change kid's lives. hes been taught by the best, why not share it? dont take it out on him because he actually had a dream and went for it, rather than some people in york, just living at their moms for the rest of their life.
Bandwagon

York, PA

#4 May 25, 2010
Drew what you may not know about Aspito is he went to college. He is pretty inteligent and has a passion for baseball. He gets excited when he sees kids do well. I see him around watching little league and High School games and offering advice for free. He has a genuine interest in making these kids more competitive. Drew you sound like a guy who is bitter. I guess you never wore a jock.
Aspito

York, PA

#5 May 25, 2010
Drew just wanted to say I am ok with not making it to the big leagues. I played hard and gave it all every night. I was good maybe not good enough but I can look in the mirror and not have questions about my effort. I did go to college and also carried a 3.0. I enjoy working with baseball players that want to get better. I am sorry you don't approve but anyone I have worked with knows I have the kids best intrest in mind. I want to help get these kids some exposure because the guys up north are climbing an uphill battle.
Babs

York, PA

#6 May 25, 2010
Drew- sounds like jealousy rearing its ugly head? Don't be bitter because Aspito happens to be able to do something he loves for his career. It takes natural talent as well as brains to get as far as he has- check Aspito's records if you fail to believe that he has either of these. You shouldn't name call because you're stuck in York, probably at a dead end job, which causes you to refer to people who are actually going after their dreams a joke... You're the joke. As for waiting in line for a job- if you knew the job offers that are unrelated to baseball Jason has gotten in York County maybe you would keep your comments to yourself- which is what you should do anyway since you obviously know very little about the matter at hand.
Tony

Mount Laurel, NJ

#7 May 25, 2010
I think York was lucky to get some really great guys in its first 3 seasons, and Aspito was at the top of that list. These guys play here because they love the game and then they become part of the community. I think drew is just trying to stir up something for his own amusement. It's a shame that anyone would run somebody down who is trying to help local kids.
ccc

New York, NY

#8 May 25, 2010
Good for you Aspito!!! Wish you were here when my son and nephews were playing ball!
Krystea

Dallastown, PA

#9 May 27, 2010
I hope it all works out for the best!
native

New Freedom, PA

#10 May 28, 2010
Wow - what a great opportunity! Next year try to get the word out earlier because it is late for families with summer vacation plans already. Wished we had known ...
ihatestupidpeopl e

York, PA

#11 Jun 3, 2010
drew wrote:
I think they should add a "bullshit" tag under Judge It...
Need I say more
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#12 Jun 6, 2010
DAVE FLOOD will be a guest instructor at the camp speaking to the kids on the topic of "Doing The Little Things The Right Way!"

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#13 May 8, 2013
Drew- sounds like jealousy rearing its ugly head? Don't be bitter because Aspito happens to be able to do something he loves for his career. It takes natural talent as well as brains to get as far as he has- check Aspito's records if you fail to believe th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spain celebrates Columbus, descendants defend h... (May '06) Tue Milkdud 63
Is there anyone out there trying to conviece wi... (Aug '10) Tue Blessings to all 66
Do ethiopian(habesha) women date Dominican Men? (Jul '12) Mon Samri21 7
Haitians & Puerto Ricans ENVY Dominicans (Feb '12) Oct 17 LoveDomincanRepublic 9
dominicans in French west indies Oct 15 go away we don t ... 1
Racism Causes Young Suicide (Mar '13) Oct 13 anonymous 11
Argentinean Airlines to start flights to Cuba, ... Oct 10 WE JUST DONT CARE 16

Dominican Republic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE