First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ray

United States

#30 May 5, 2013
amy wrote:
Dominican women are dirty. They love.to sleep with married African men take their dollars. But then the stupid Africans realize they have more than one lover then they leave them. They also are tne biggest liers, practice vodoo. Not good. Stay away.
These are very similiar thoughts i have of my own wife..I think so but dont have any proof..any advice??????
The distinguish gentlemen

Westport, CT

#31 May 9, 2013
Blacks, whites, spanish we all cheat steal and lie. Lets learn to judge by that persons character. Where there is poverty and little education a person is more likely to commit acts of prostitution. I would never hate someone because of there situation which would make them do distasteful acts. Richard Pryor said it best (with a gun i can eat)just be glad you been bless with a job and education. And don't hate on those with less. And remember mr chi town and mr New Jersey it's not where your from its where your at
firelynxx

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Aug 3, 2013
I live in Ny for 23 years in a dominican neighbourhood i hear all of them saying that they are white even my ex who is dominican i never seen a white person from the dominican republic the problem with doinican they were brainwashed beleving that they are white dominican dont look like white people i Am from jamaican and dominican people look thr same as jamaican people and we dont think thst we are white people,but dominican people are not bad they are better prople than purto rican people.
Ikyb

New Brunswick, NJ

#33 Sep 1, 2013
Afro Dominican woman are w40res with a dirty evil plan of leave a men with their empty pockets.
Ikyb

New Brunswick, NJ

#34 Sep 1, 2013
Afro Dominican golddiggers still with a mentality of a sex addict.
bigvillian63

United States

#35 Sep 24, 2013
I've spent the last hour tripping off of the divided and conquered mentality you guys all have displayed. I could care less what pat of the Caribbean the last is from they KNOW how to treat a brother. Not on that "independent" bullshit that is so prevalent in the black community. In fact I am currently looking for my Caribbean bride lol. Now I grew up as an army brat and ended up doing 16 years on active duty so I have friends from all walks of life. Respect is everything regardless to a womans national origin! The best relationship that I had was with a Dominicana I screwed that up because she snowed weed and I was an NCO. I LIVE WITH THAT REGRET. In closing we are all the reflections of out ancestors. Teach me how to land my bride not argue about stupid shit like "you guys have 29 people in an apartment" or "you black son of bitch look at your 2 million ancestors on a ship".Sisters your comments are welcome. Thanx
truth

Allentown, PA

#37 Apr 11, 2014
Dominicans are the fakest and dirtiest ppl on earth. Most claim Christianity but are horrible, moral less, and practice vodoo. The women do indeed spread std's. If they have one their fathers get off on seeing them act like whores in front of them when they are even young. If you know them you.will see what I mean. I have been with one for 9 years and it took about the first 5 too get all the crazy dominican sh!t out of her. Worst ppl in the world hands down. Honestly.
Aly

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#38 Aug 14, 2014
I am Dominican, and as in every country in the world, there are different kind of people with different values... and different levels of education that Iead to a possitive or negative behavior... I don't love to sleep with married men neither have STD, in fact European and american women are way more "open minded" and crazy than most Dominican Women, so please, stop talking based on a crazy girl or crazy story you heard once.
Aly

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#39 Aug 14, 2014
By the way.. Haitian ppl practice vodo, only a 2% of Dominicans do... Revise stadistics
LatinAmericaExpe rt

Ruskin, FL

#42 Sep 2, 2014
joelyoufool wrote:
I like dating Dominican women but would never marry one. Good for fun that's it.
YOU ARE THE MAN!!! It took me years and several Dominican girlfriends to understand this. Imagine if I had married all of the Dominican girlfriends I had down there over the years and brought them back to the States. I would have been divorced every single time. Poor Dominican women love foreigners for MONEY. And, they juggle several men at the same time just in case they cannot get money from one. They always have a back-up. I knew this girl who had 5 foreigners and 7 Dominican boyfriends. A total of 12 boyfriends. They do not see anything wrong with it. It is just a way to survive because the jobs do not pay enough to survive down there. You put the same Dominican women in the United States, she would not even look at you. Why? Because she would have a decent paying job and would not need you. Go to Puerto Rico and see how Puerto Rican women will ignore you as opposed to Dominican Republic. Puerto Rico is part of the United States. The women receive welfare checks. Dominicans don't. It is all about economics. Another important fact, Dominicans want to have children with whites. Why? Because they suffered from brainwashing from the Spaniards centuries ago to hate their own skin color. They want to whiten the race. They prefer to have children by a white person if the opportunity presents itself. They still love having relations with Dominican or black people but they want their kids to be mixed. They will still cheat on the white person. They just want their kid to be mixed. The same goes for any black/mixed latinos/latinas from other countries in Latin America such as Brazil, Colombia...you name it. The brainwashing from the colonists was a success!!! The best way to win this is to not marry them or bring them back to your home country. Leave them there. Go on vacation and have fun. That's it. If you can retire there, that is even better. But bringing them back to the States is a recipe for disaster. They will leave you quickly, cheat on you like crazy or put child support on you if you are a white man!!!
Jack

Hollywood, FL

#44 Sep 26, 2014
Dominican women are smart because they are not gonna suffer while that private is close to their anus.And beside when they die it will be rotten anyway.So why not making some money out of it.
Jack

Miami, FL

#45 Sep 26, 2014
I love Dominican women no matter what people say about them.Because they not gonna take no crap from you.Its either you can take of them or they will use what God give them.
Jack

Miami, FL

#46 Sep 26, 2014
You said Dominican women love money tell me which woman in the world dont love money.Most of them will even insurance you then kill you for money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do Dominicans wish they were White? (Oct '11) 17 hr Dominican16 861
Do Dominicans want to be White! (Sep '11) Nov 17 Glori M 134
Man who slapped woman on train can't wear 8-bal... Nov 15 Robert Burns 3
Why do Dominicans Practice Witcraft Voodoo Wicc... (Mar '13) Nov 12 aye mami 29
Dominican Voodoo Nov 12 aye mami 2
Why can't we all get along Nov 12 Yatusabez 1
Dominicans are ALL BLACK!!!! (May '14) Nov 12 Maria917 8

Dominican Republic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE