Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $$$$?

Posted in the Dominican Republic Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

amy wrote:
Dominican women are dirty. They love.to sleep with married African men take their dollars. But then the stupid Africans realize they have more than one lover then they leave them. They also are tne biggest liers, practice vodoo. Not good. Stay away.
These are very similiar thoughts i have of my own wife..I think so but dont have any proof..any advice??????
The distinguish gentlemen

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Blacks, whites, spanish we all cheat steal and lie. Lets learn to judge by that persons character. Where there is poverty and little education a person is more likely to commit acts of prostitution. I would never hate someone because of there situation which would make them do distasteful acts. Richard Pryor said it best (with a gun i can eat)just be glad you been bless with a job and education. And don't hate on those with less. And remember mr chi town and mr New Jersey it's not where your from its where your at
firelynxx

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

I live in Ny for 23 years in a dominican neighbourhood i hear all of them saying that they are white even my ex who is dominican i never seen a white person from the dominican republic the problem with doinican they were brainwashed beleving that they are white dominican dont look like white people i Am from jamaican and dominican people look thr same as jamaican people and we dont think thst we are white people,but dominican people are not bad they are better prople than purto rican people.
Ikyb

Milltown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Afro Dominican woman are w40res with a dirty evil plan of leave a men with their empty pockets.
Ikyb

Milltown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Afro Dominican golddiggers still with a mentality of a sex addict.
bigvillian63

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I've spent the last hour tripping off of the divided and conquered mentality you guys all have displayed. I could care less what pat of the Caribbean the last is from they KNOW how to treat a brother. Not on that "independent" bullshit that is so prevalent in the black community. In fact I am currently looking for my Caribbean bride lol. Now I grew up as an army brat and ended up doing 16 years on active duty so I have friends from all walks of life. Respect is everything regardless to a womans national origin! The best relationship that I had was with a Dominicana I screwed that up because she snowed weed and I was an NCO. I LIVE WITH THAT REGRET. In closing we are all the reflections of out ancestors. Teach me how to land my bride not argue about stupid shit like "you guys have 29 people in an apartment" or "you black son of bitch look at your 2 million ancestors on a ship".Sisters your comments are welcome. Thanx
truth

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Dominicans are the fakest and dirtiest ppl on earth. Most claim Christianity but are horrible, moral less, and practice vodoo. The women do indeed spread std's. If they have one their fathers get off on seeing them act like whores in front of them when they are even young. If you know them you.will see what I mean. I have been with one for 9 years and it took about the first 5 too get all the crazy dominican sh!t out of her. Worst ppl in the world hands down. Honestly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dominican Republic Discussions

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ˇCanadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) Thu joseph naveros 1,137
is there racism in the dominican republic? (Feb '10) Jul 4 Betrayed 189
From immigrant to MP: Three politicians reflect... Jun 30 engaging audiences 1
Why Do Most Dominicans Dislike Haitians? (Aug '12) Jun 30 Esteban Correa 72
From immigrant to MP: Three politicians reflect... Jun 29 already 1
Do Dominican men make good husbands? Not!!!!! (Mar '12) Jun 29 Latinaesmivida 150
Vatican ex-ambassador convicted of sex abuse Jun 29 Abu Mohammed 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••