Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $$$$?

Posted in the Dominican Republic Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

There is a big difference between hookers and the female population in the DR. Women in the DR are friendly and easy to talk to just like in the rest of the women of Latin America and European women, They don't have the sorry issues that Black women in the US have, where they think they are " all that".. but most are out of shape,FAT,NO sense for fashion, and more issues than TIME Magazine... Why do you think that even Black guys are dating white, Latinas, Arabs and Asian women??... I know AFRICAN MEN in washington DC that say ,they would never date a Black American woman for their issues and the way they act. So CHITWNDJPUNK38, check yourself before you start talking shit about other people, fix all your racist problems and insecurities first
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

lAS VEGA, MIAMI BEACH, NEW YORK CITY, LOS ANGELES, SEATLE, HOUSTON, ATLANTA, MASS, DETROIT, ECT ECT..cities in the USA full of street walkers, hookers, you name it...take your pick!!
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Joel wrote:
lAS VEGA, MIAMI BEACH, NEW YORK CITY, LOS ANGELES, SEATLE, HOUSTON, ATLANTA, MASS, DETROIT, ECT ECT..cities in the USA full of street walkers, hookers, you name it...take your pick!!
American hookers work for crack and other illicit drugs. If not DRUG money...
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are far more successful than dominican women. Yet you try to compare them to dominican women.
Yeah if they arent shooting up heroin or smoking crack
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny that you say that so I figure that you have not done your homework or else you would know that the black woman is more success than the white woman in the business world. It is the the black man and white woman that get the short end of the stick. You would know that because you are not educated.
Its also the black man and white woman who keep knocking boots Lol
FEB27

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaw you jealous because they prefer a black man over your poor dominican @ss!!!!? LOL!!! Black men get plenty of Dominican p ussy!!!!!!!! LOL!!!
I myself am living proof that this not true lmaooo dont kid yourself you are talking to a pro here
FEB27

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

You are hiding behind numbers buddy!
Come out come out to Dominican communities and test your theories here scary ass black guy! Lol we Dominicans have been putting you blacks to shame for a while now'
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying to yourself. You dominicans stand about 4ft. You would never come to Chicago talking that sh!t. Chicago is not NYC or L.A. People here actually do what they say they are going to do. That is probably why we do not have too many dominicans here. By the way the east coast is a dump!!!!
Are u sure?

New jersey has some of the baddest spots in America, look up Camden.
NYC is safe now but it wasnt before! And Dominicans come in all sizes... Mr. Flavor Flave LOL
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

Recognize who you are talking to. I see it first hand, girls go for Dominicans over blacks all the time around here. Blacks in my neck of the woods are the bottom feeders. They strictly chase hood rats or chubby white girls with low self esteem
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jersey do not have sh!t on Chicago!!!! We will eat you guys for breakfast!!!!!!! Latinos by nature are bottom feeders living 20 people to an apartment.
Compare that to the 20000000 slaves that were squeezed into one boat ! Lol
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are far more successful than dominican women. Yet you try to compare them to dominican women.
They have to be succesful they are on their own! Nobody wants to date them! And you dont either! Lol
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny because as I recall last time I checked black men were in demand all over the world according to every country I visited. So where have you been? By the way there were plenty of slave boats that rolled into Santo Domingo back in the day so watch what you say. That was one of the first slave cities in the New World. LOL!!! Maybe that would explain why their are so many Nappy headed Dominican roaming around on the island.....LOL!!!!
Answer the question! Would you date a black woman over a dominican woman? And be honest!
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

So thats the hate from cCHITOWNDJ38 toward Dominicans... he is dating a " DOMINICANA DE ASCENDENCIA HAITIANA" that keep telling him all this crap about us...Hey when you went to DR .. did someone confused you with a Haitian???..
john

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Domincains are black. just like brazilans . domincains are spanish blackss. brazilans portagesse blacks ..hati french blacks
joelyoufool

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

I like dating Dominican women but would never marry one. Good for fun that's it.
sophia

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

joelyoufool wrote:
I like dating Dominican women but would never marry one. Good for fun that's it.
dominican women are dirty. they spread sexual disease everywhere in the caribbean in my country they do prostitution...
THE NIGERIAN BOY

Sutton Coldfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

sophia wrote:
<quoted text>
dominican women are dirty. they spread sexual disease everywhere in the caribbean in my country they do prostitution...
hey baby can you chat with me?
Maria

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sophia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sophia

How you know that? I lived at UK for a while and believe me they shower more often then women at UK do. Oh I forgot they shave...
PEPE

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
Sophia
How you know that? I lived at UK for a while and believe me they shower more often then women at UK do. Oh I forgot they shave...
Not too smart in English are you Maria? She was saying that the Dominicans she knew in her country, possibly Panama, were dirty from sexually transmitted diseases. Everybody knows that Europeans shower less to conserve water. WTF, they shave? You make me wonder how many wonderful Dominican people get such a bad name. JAJAJAJAJ LOL. Please keep posting because you keep me laughing.
amy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Dominican women are dirty. They love.to sleep with married African men take their dollars. But then the stupid Africans realize they have more than one lover then they leave them. They also are tne biggest liers, practice vodoo. Not good. Stay away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Dominican Republic Forum right now

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ˇCanadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) Jul 10 joseph naveros 1,137
is there racism in the dominican republic? (Feb '10) Jul 4 Betrayed 189
From immigrant to MP: Three politicians reflect... Jun 30 engaging audiences 1
Why Do Most Dominicans Dislike Haitians? (Aug '12) Jun 30 Esteban Correa 72
From immigrant to MP: Three politicians reflect... Jun 29 already 1
Do Dominican men make good husbands? Not!!!!! (Mar '12) Jun 29 Latinaesmivida 150
Vatican ex-ambassador convicted of sex abuse Jun 29 Abu Mohammed 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••