Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History

Full story: World Press Review

Taino Indian girls decorated for Carnival celebrations in the Dominican Republic.
Comments
12,281 - 12,300 of 12,321 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 11
JPDUARTE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

juan wrote:
The Dominicans government now have banned the INDIO name. which we all knew it was just a cover up to uneducated their people.another name for black. the dominican people needs to wake up. They are the only latin country afraid to take a stand .Yes you are correct . Dr has a lot of universities, so what? most of you guys are still brainwashed and dumb.for example you gugs say " the dr flag came from the French".That is a brainwashed comment. you dominicans have plenty of that .By the way, you cant use the word INDIO anymore .PEACE
One of your big problem is that you're trapped in the past.
Always talking about Trujillo, Duvalier, slaves blah blah blah.
Start working for take out your country from the horrible misery and let Dominicans in peace.
jpduartewasaraci st

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Were Spanish like you were catholic like you were not black. Coward ruled the troops but had a headache and couldn't fight. True vagina. In time his statues will come down because the truth shall set you free.
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

jpduartewasaracist wrote:
Were Spanish like you were catholic like you were not black. Coward ruled the troops but had a headache and couldn't fight. True vagina. In time his statues will come down because the truth shall set you free.
..What were you trying to say???.. Your communications skill sucks, Next time try saying it in your native Haitian language, this way the rest of your Haitians haters in here could understand your bullshit, cause your nick name say it all.jpduartewasracist...Anothe r hater ,frustrated by the reality of today and the many failure of your people, instead of hating try to plant a tree in Haiti or something, Idiot.
joelhatesthetrut h

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Soon the true history of the island will be taught. I speekee engleesh. Joel I will plant a tree when you stop transporting drugs up your anus from the barrios of Santo domingo.

Haitians export poverty to the other islands you export crime.

The truth hurts. No animosity I've been to dr and . The earthquake proved were family. Hugs and kisses clown.
joelhatesthetrut h

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

My phone changed the word. The coward riled the troops but was too sick to fight. Not ruled. Now you understand.
Judah!!!!
JPDUARTE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

jpduartewasaracist wrote:
It's incredible , how can you talk so many bull s.. Camiona ? Plant a tree as Joel told you, stude something your country have the higher illiteracy rate in America, learn to shoot to kill all your corrupt politics including your crazy dancer..... Your problem isn't in DR your problem my friend Camiona is in yourselves
duartewasaracist

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

JPDUARTE wrote:
<quoted text>
It's incredible , how can you talk so many bull s.. Camiona ? Plant a tree as Joel told you, stude something your country have the higher illiteracy rate in America, learn to shoot to kill all your corrupt politics including your crazy dancer..... Your problem isn't in DR your problem my friend Camiona is in yourselves
The truth shall set you free. Mickey was anointed like most socalled elected presidents. Im no fan. Highest illiteracy rate true.haitians value education and everywhere we go we strive to better ourselves thru education.
Haiti exports poverty to the other islands and move up after one maybe two generations.
You guys export crime drugs prostitution fact. Look at the crime stats in the us.

Duarte was a racist.
Dan

Newtown Square, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

We are all one, united as people of this world. We create divisions where there are none. The Greater Philadelphia Symposium on Haitian Service wants to see everyone live a happy, peaceful life. See: http://www.facebook.com/PhiladelphiaSymposium...
juan

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Out of all the Latin countries the Dominicans are the dumbest.They say things like ."Our flag derived from the French flag"and ."There were no black pople in my neighborhood .I grew up with Columbians ,Dominicans ,and p.r" then I asked there were no Black -columbians? he said yes ,but we look at them as columbians and plus they are not black black" .and they say things like. "I dont like black people".but they look black and their parents look black. They want to sound so educated but they sound like they have been haging out with the KKK .They are very ignorent and they always speak out oftheir big fat Dominican black ass.It is so sad they are a perfect example of what the Europeans have done to black people.
JPDUARTE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

juan wrote:
Out of all the Latin countries the Dominicans are the dumbest.They say things like ."Our flag derived from the French flag"and ."There were no black pople in my neighborhood .I grew up with Columbians ,Dominicans ,and p.r" then I asked there were no Black -columbians? he said yes ,but we look at them as columbians and plus they are not black black" .and they say things like. "I dont like black people".but they look black and their parents look black. They want to sound so educated but they sound like they have been haging out with the KKK .They are very ignorent and they always speak out oftheir big fat Dominican black ass.It is so sad they are a perfect example of what the Europeans have done to black people.
Nobody in DR saya that bull..t ,
jpduarteracist

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Don't lie. Dominicans have issues when it comes to race.
chilliwest

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Please Haitians and Dominicans stop eating the salami produced in the DR. It consists of compressed chicken skin, waste fat, and animal guts (with feces included). Imagine making a sandwich with chicken skin and chicken guts. By compressing it, you can't identify what it is because it changes its form. The packaging is a lie because it does not contain pork and beef...Lies!
le villain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

no wonder so I've been eating mierda all this time great I cant even Sue because the company is the banana rep
JPDUARTE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

jpduarteracist wrote:
Don't lie. Dominicans have issues when it comes to race.
Only Haitians have issues with race , we Dominicans are very prideful of our race
Duarte

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

le villain wrote:
no wonder so I've been eating mierda all this time great I cant even Sue because the company is the banana rep
Your pretty lucky,many Haitians don't eat at all!
juan

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Yes jpduarte. Your Dominican people do says that bull.All the time they talk out of their ass.just by you trying to deny it .Proves my point. Dominicans have been living in a cave with the kkk.The Haitians I love them.Dominicans are just stupid ,racist and brainwashed Dumb negros who try so hard to be from Spain.and they can even speak spanish correctly.They are a few Hispanics in the DR. As a people you guys are black just like my Haitians brothers. VIVA HAITI...on my way to a Haitian restaurant with my friends from Columbia,El Salvador and Puerto Rican friends...DR food sucks
capois

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

hari67 wrote:
<quoted text>you hate the south well capois la mort my family is from the south we are the future of Haiti example hosting the best carnival ever new resorts are being build jacmel has become the most popular destination when I go to the north some are hostel towards the lightskin calling us name get over it and try to move forward LOL
name calling? that's probably other black customs. i have heard it, oftenly, from the other end(mulatoes). i just dont want my for-fathers, whom fought and died, to of die for nothing. i don't have those inferiorities; it's just who i am! you wouldn't find it in me. and also, i don't think they are hostile, we are one family? could it really be a class problem? you at the better end of civility should take the initiative to make amends. didn't Petion, and many other mulatoes fight so gallantly for their dignity, and african moms? i was raised in the states, perhaps my outlook is perplexed. see the bigger picture, you shouldn't think of black-nationalism as the enemy, it does include you? try to think outside the haitian colored apparatus,and love yourself. be overtly competitive (beyond blacks), then we can move forward.
capois

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

hari67 wrote:
<quoted text>you hate the south well capois la mort my family is from the south we are the future of Haiti example hosting the best carnival ever new resorts are being build jacmel has become the most popular destination when I go to the north some are hostel towards the lightskin calling us name get over it and try to move forward LOL
again, in retrospect my comments appeared to be untimely, and perhaps exceed the boundaries of decorum. I didn't mean that a social revolution should bring hostility to my light(er) skinned brothers and sisters. that would be cowardice, for the fact of your numbers alone. it would be a greater indecorum not to address those issues. the likes of me have never been of that sort; even during the division, you would find soundminded intrepids. you have to not think that petion could have waged war on all blacks without this understanding. what happened to the mulatoes that the whites hated with envy? these sediments are common in cap-giunee, in valor and safekeeping.\qoute/

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Haitian Dictator Baby Doc Was Probably Japanese

http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p037....

http://book.geocities.jp/conspiracycalendar/0...

Japan gave soft serve ice cream to the Haitian dictator.

The history of Haiti gives a variety of evidences about Japan's secret colonization.

Japan's related history also exposes the evil attitude of the Japanese imperial clan against their slaves.

(hypotheses are included)
putin

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

antonia de new york wrote:
que estupida te ves
ILLEGAL
ILLEGAL
ESTATE OF LOUISE DEARDEN MARION FRAUDED BY ANNETTE MARION, CPMS, OSD, MIL
THE DEPT OF DEFENSE COMMUNITY, NETWORK THOUGHT THAT YVETTE WOULD GIVE THE BORG EYE TO THE RUSSIANS, ANNETTE IS SO DELUSIONAL, THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHY SHE EVER STARTED STALKING IN 27 SEPT 2007
ILLOGICAL ANNETTE MARION HAS THE DRONE TRACKPHONE ON YVETTE A MARION DICAMPLI 80920
GERALD J
HELP OUR SISTER. WE LOVE HER, ANNETTE LIED AND THE GROUP YVETTTE DOES NOT KNOW, AND THERE IS NO REASON TO FOLLOW., THEY CAN NOT ALLOW HER A CHOICE OR HER OWN LIFE, ILLOGICAL., ANNETTE KILLS OR RIDS FAMILY MEMBERS SINCE 80S, WHY? ANNETTE MENTAL ILLNESS 67 DR FHART.
ALBETT,
CLARK, SOCIAL WORKER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert 6 hr True is True 4
Why are African Americans so obsessed with Domi... (Jul '12) 21 hr Sweet_nothing 83
Is there anyone out there trying to conviece wi... (Aug '10) Aug 19 Beba 65
Family of Merrimack drowning victim looking for... Aug 19 Sanchez 2
Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $... (Mar '12) Aug 14 betrayed 30
Racism Causes Young Suicide (Mar '13) Aug 11 betrayed 10
Get Your wishes fulfilled,Money,Fame,Lottery,Lo... (Nov '11) Aug 8 chris 11

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
•••