Since: Feb 12

Newark, NJ

#22 May 23, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
dominicans are self haters and hate being black thats why they deny being black because they hate being black i love haitian men and im an aaw
LmL that's not true it depends on the man like if yu go to nyc the dominicans arn't like that it's mostly the older one's that are like that im dating a dominican now and he claims his black side to the fullest lolz .
Pretty girl

Minneapolis, MN

#23 May 25, 2012
Yeah I'm black and I date a Dominican guy and his cousin like me and he fine is hell but I ain't going because I ain't no hoe!
UruEuWauWau

Fortaleza, Brazil

#24 May 25, 2012
Pretty girl wrote:
Yeah I'm black and I date a Dominican guy and his cousin like me and he fine is hell but I ain't going because I ain't no hoe!
Yus his temporary spendable cuhmdumpsta, as simple as that. ;-) Just make sure yo' Yank lViggress puzz stays always clean & tight, no stench allowed. There's more than nuff HIV/AIDS around USA, we no need another S.Africa. ;-P

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 May 25, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yus his temporary spendable cuhmdumpsta, as simple as that. ;-) Just make sure yo' Yank lViggress puzz stays always clean & tight, no stench allowed. There's more than nuff HIV/AIDS around USA, we no need another S.Africa. ;-P
Dangggg you sound mad as heck.
Le trou de balle

AOL

#26 May 26, 2012
Who wants to deal with the Cluster F-cks AAW are? They are just their to receive black sperm, birth and get subsidies from the State and Federal Gov.!
Dominican should not mingle with a race filled with envy, hate, disregard for hygiene, loud, unhealthy, disobedient, loves to complaint, loves to spend somebody elses money, lack the skills to raise the next generation, loves to be parents at the age of 14, love to be contrarian on every aspect of society, love to mock the language, the culture, etc.

FK AAW!

East Orange, NJ

#27 May 26, 2012
Le trou de balle wrote:
Who wants to deal with the Cluster F-cks AAW are? They are just their to receive black sperm, birth and get subsidies from the State and Federal Gov.!
Dominican should not mingle with a race filled with envy, hate, disregard for hygiene, loud, unhealthy, disobedient, loves to complaint, loves to spend somebody elses money, lack the skills to raise the next generation, loves to be parents at the age of 14, love to be contrarian on every aspect of society, love to mock the language, the culture, etc.
FK AAW!
Really? I know you nt talking about black women Dominican women are Hoes, GOLD DIGGERS, LOUD AND PROSTITUES I KNOW A COUPLE OF DOMINICAN MEN THAT ONLY DATE BLACK WOMEN BECAUSE DOMINICAN WOMEN ARE Hoes AND THEY CHEAT ALL THE TIME ! AND YOU TLAKING BOUT BLACK WOMEN LOVE TO BE PARENTS AT 14 DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SPANISH GIRLS GET PREGNANT AT YOUNG AGES SHIT LATIN WOMEN START HAVING KIDS WHEN THEIR LIKE 12 FUCK OOUTTA! YOU CAN;T BE SPANISH CUZZ YOU WOULD NO THIS! AND DOMINICANS LOVE TO MOCK OUR CULTRE IT;S NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!
Joel

Satellite Provider

#28 Jun 2, 2012
what a bunch of insecure racist haters....This is the most stupid , racist insecure topic... Black hating Dominicans and Dominicans hating back... Since when is a Dominican policy to hate black American women??.. what a stupid hateful topic to divide all the minorities.... PEOPLE USE YOUR BRAINS BEFORE you play the game the haters want you to play.

Paterson, NJ

#29 Jun 2, 2012
Joel wrote:
what a bunch of insecure racist haters....This is the most stupid , racist insecure topic... Black hating Dominicans and Dominicans hating back... Since when is a Dominican policy to hate black American women??.. what a stupid hateful topic to divide all the minorities.... PEOPLE USE YOUR BRAINS BEFORE you play the game the haters want you to play.
Well this topic was'ent a rasict topic at first but people turnt it into a racial topic and it really was'ent. are you spanish? and sorry for my spelling i was in a rush lolx
dominicano 809

Kingston, Canada

#30 Jun 21, 2012
you people are dumb as f***, who gives a sh** who dates what or who, get a f****** life.

East Orange, NJ

#31 Jun 22, 2012
dominicano 809 wrote:
you people are dumb as f***, who gives a sh** who dates what or who, get a f****** life.
obviously you care if you came here and read duhh!
Rosalee

Philadelphia, PA

#32 Jun 27, 2012
i don't acually. i know they just want a peice of it.They r some real freaks though. its like they r horny all the fuckin time like for real though. When i go to the poppy store, one of the guys there is fine.i just can not help myself but to just smile back or try to flirt with them. the most stupid thing i did wasget the guys number n i was talking to him a good while. but after a while he started talking reall weared on the phone he said if i wanted babies with him n marry him. Then he says he wants to fuck me. n im like what the hell really! N that was the last time i ever spoke to him. He still be tryna talk to me though. Some dominicans r just loco. But they r sooo fine indeed. Most of them at least.

Newark, NJ

#33 Jun 27, 2012
Rosalee wrote:
i don't acually. i know they just want a peice of it.They r some real freaks though. its like they r horny all the fuckin time like for real though. When i go to the poppy store, one of the guys there is fine.i just can not help myself but to just smile back or try to flirt with them. the most stupid thing i did wasget the guys number n i was talking to him a good while. but after a while he started talking reall weared on the phone he said if i wanted babies with him n marry him. Then he says he wants to fuck me. n im like what the hell really! N that was the last time i ever spoke to him. He still be tryna talk to me though. Some dominicans r just loco. But they r sooo fine indeed. Most of them at least.
LMAO O' HELL NO! YEAH IM TALKIN TO A D.R RIGHT NOW HE;S mad nice but all he want to talk a bout is sex most of the time.
latinobeauty

Monroe, GA

#35 Jul 18, 2012
and they are very horny but fun, I can't live without him and his crazyness he is everything to me we are getting married this year.:) sometimes they just want to fuck and have babies so you have to make them marry you but my guy was like it is time we have two kids we need a commitment ,
ehh

Watseka, IL

#36 Jul 18, 2012
You say it like all aaw look and act the same.
Pretty girl

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Jul 25, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO dude is u stupid or sum I am a teenage virgin! And just make sure u don't have AIDS/HIV cause we DON'T NEED THAT! And your like on every topic like foreal! Find a life! U probably NOT even Dominican! So there for off their race! And hop on your race there's a lot of problems in the word to fix u should go help Obama out! Or go Kill urself or make a family see there's a lot to do in life! WOOW u didn't know! LMFAO at ur stinky booty ass!
kinyatta

Bethlehem, PA

#38 Sep 2, 2012
dominican men date mostly within their culture, but alot of them are sexually attrated to black women, many dominicans came from the wombs of african women. if you are able to speak spanish it makes it easier for them. and yes they are some horny's, most latin men are i have been with a few myself and enjoyed them throughly, sexually that is.

South Orange, NJ

#39 Sep 4, 2012
kinyatta wrote:
dominican men date mostly within their culture, but alot of them are sexually attrated to black women, many dominicans came from the wombs of african women. if you are able to speak spanish it makes it easier for them. and yes they are some horny's, most latin men are i have been with a few myself and enjoyed them throughly, sexually that is.
mm they are good in bed mmm lolz their so passonate about wat they doin
lizzybeso

Jersey City, NJ

#40 Sep 27, 2012
kinyatta wrote:
Im mixed with black and dominican and a bunch of other shit lol but my baby father is dominican like stright from san jose de la matas in R.D and i must say I love him to death but for some reason when there young if they find someone their madly inlove with they will be around forever!!! Like they will fight to almost the death depending how ur relationship is a dominican man not gubna die for no female if he really dont care lol he might kill u yeah lmao pero they love SEX like i swear they do my Bbyfthr is bad like were not together cuz he cant seem to wabt to settke down but he makes it clear to me and his bitches (why i never get along with them and his relatiobship with them never last) that when he ready to settle down he want it to be with me ....his dad didnt like me cuz i wasnt full dominican and i was black until he seen i wasnt like the ghetto black chicks now i cant get him out my ass lol pero yes dominicans love black chicks for two reasons either ur easy to fuck or your different from the rest and thats special to them cuz they love to go outside the box if its worth it!!!...FYI THE SEX IS AMAZING LOLZS TRUST IF NOT THERE EASY TO TEACH AND THEY WILL GO WAY BEYOND THE LESSON IF U GET MELOLZS
Mexican padre

Beaverton, OR

#41 Oct 7, 2012
Oye all i may be born mexican and never dated outside my culture but i respect and like all people dont care if they controled people in the hundred years ago or being racist against others now in the future i was born white mexican americano still working on mi ingles but i stand for all that are hating against others even tho im part mexican part white looking but i may not know what Haitians look like or how they are hanging with or dating but don't hate them just cause some may make their people seem bad font mean they are god made us different to see if we all show love for each other even on different heritage and race.god may be white looking but he's really all types of race and heritage cause we all made from him so when you racist against anyone you racist and desrispect against god and I'll be praying for you people god has remorse on you cause when you go done to hell you wish you would have been gods child .i don't care if you don't believe in god I believe in god and I'll make sure mi Latin hijo/son believe so he be saved I got babtised on mi sons first Easter and you have to know and feel god is in you and let him in or babtise wouldn't work
BlackoRican

United States

#42 Nov 13, 2012
Uggggh I agree with the one who said Dominican are self haters. I'm black and Puerto rican and trust when I say you should just go with a rican. Way more accepting....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $... (Mar '12) Mon Michael 36
why do black people always try to claim dominic... (Sep '12) Dec 22 Leonardo DiPartlow 77
Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History (Mar '06) Dec 17 romance 12,329
Spain celebrates Columbus, descendants defend h... (May '06) Dec 17 clickjogos 67
Dominicans are ALL BLACK!!!! (May '14) Dec 12 Princess 10
I am Dominican, not black (May '12) Dec 12 Princess 307
Why Do Dominicans wish they were White? (Oct '11) Dec 12 Princess 864
More from around the web