Posted in the Dominican Republic Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nora

Greenwood, IN

#1 Jun 8, 2011
I am JUST asking!

I have heard through some AAW that they felt disrespected completely with some DM/BW relationships.

On the other hand, I have 'heard' Love stories equal to fairy tales.

If you give answers please elaborate...

Since: Jul 11

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 24, 2011
Who cares....dominican men cant even take care of their own women.
Tryhard

Yonkers, NY

#4 Oct 29, 2011
No, black women are way to easy. you don't have to do anything as long as you are not black they are all over you. it is up to you to deny their ugliness.
los

Brentwood, NY

#5 Nov 1, 2011
NO
carmalita

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Nov 4, 2011
That is so ignorant.

“You can't handle the truth.”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 8, 2011
Most African American women don't like men who look like Haitians, so I dont think most Dominican men would have a chance.

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 9, 2011
dominicans are self haters and hate being black thats why they deny being black because they hate being black i love haitian men and im an aaw
Rosalee

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Nov 15, 2011
i think that dominican men do like aaw. they always lokking at us all the time as if we were a piece of cake to them. one wekkand i went to my moms house and happen to stop by the poppy store and the dominican guy tried to holla at me. He told my mom i was beautiful. but the whole time i came there, he just stared at me and smiled. then he blew a kiss at me and i caught him staring at my ass hard as shit as if he wanted a piece of it.
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

#10 Jan 29, 2012
What a stupid subject..
UruEuWauWau

Kenmore, WA

#11 Jan 31, 2012
nora wrote:
I am JUST asking!
I have heard through some AAW that they felt disrespected completely with some DM/BW relationships.
On the other hand, I have 'heard' Love stories equal to fairy tales.
If you give answers please elaborate...
Oh, my baby gyal, you're even here w/ this same old Q. ;-D Well, I reckon by now ya got some of yo' Xpected As, alright. ;-)

“Dont Play With Me”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 31, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my baby gyal, you're even here w/ this same old Q. ;-D Well, I reckon by now ya got some of yo' Xpected As, alright. ;-)
Please just go away. Gosh you are so annoying.
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

#13 Feb 21, 2012
Black girls love me and all my friends thats all i know, but black girls are too ghetto
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

#14 Feb 21, 2012
I like the classy black girls but not the hood rats they are so annoying
nene

Latonia, KY

#15 Apr 20, 2012
i am dominican and black female and i love both sides of my background recently i brought my blk cousins to the d.r and the dm men loved them in hines sight we are all the same we all have african roots and spanish roots why do u think some blks are lighter than most!
UruEuWauWau

Palhoça, Brazil

#16 Apr 20, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please just go away. Gosh you are so annoying.
Oh, I didn't even notice yo' Yank monkey trollin' azz in here. ;-) Anyway, fuhck off back to yo' Black Yank forum & stay there, ya retarded Yank trollin' monkey. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Palhoça, Brazil

#17 Apr 20, 2012
nene wrote:
i am dominican and black female and i love both sides of my background recently i brought my blk cousins to the d.r and the dm men loved them in hines sight we are all the same we all have african roots and spanish roots why do u think some blks are lighter than most!
Rubbish, yo' Black Yank forefathers are mostly found amongst Brits, Dutch, Germans & somewhat French, surely not Spaniards. ;-) Get lost w/ this nonsensical Yank ghetto crap, kiddo. ;-D
Joel

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 20, 2012
Hey the race of the woman doesn't matter, its her attitude, ethics, education and looks,

“Dont Play With Me”

Location hidden

#19 May 4, 2012
dominican love white women and thats because their self haters and hate being black so they love white women
UruEuWauWau

São Luís, Brazil

#20 May 4, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
dominican love white women and thats because their self haters and hate being black so they love white women
& ya worthless retarded Yank trollin' shemale stinky monkey azz is still here b/c?! ;-) Go suck yo' shyatty Yank crapful azz & fuhck off from Latin boards, ya retarded Yank simian. ;-D

Since: Feb 12

Newark, NJ

#21 May 23, 2012
Rosalee wrote:
i think that dominican men do like aaw. they always lokking at us all the time as if we were a piece of cake to them. one wekkand i went to my moms house and happen to stop by the poppy store and the dominican guy tried to holla at me. He told my mom i was beautiful. but the whole time i came there, he just stared at me and smiled. then he blew a kiss at me and i caught him staring at my ass hard as shit as if he wanted a piece of it.
LMAO Girl im Black and they all do that! dont' fall for that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $... (Mar '12) Mon Michael 36
why do black people always try to claim dominic... (Sep '12) Dec 22 Leonardo DiPartlow 77
Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History (Mar '06) Dec 17 romance 12,329
Spain celebrates Columbus, descendants defend h... (May '06) Dec 17 clickjogos 67
Dominicans are ALL BLACK!!!! (May '14) Dec 12 Princess 10
I am Dominican, not black (May '12) Dec 12 Princess 307
Why Do Dominicans wish they were White? (Oct '11) Dec 12 Princess 864
More from around the web