Bob Marley

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Bob Marley wrote:
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Actually emancipate yourself from mental slavery troll
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

This is another stupid racist subject... If Dominican really wanted to be WHITES, that would be the easiest thing to do, with more than 2,000,000 Dominicans all over US and Europe. If we really wanted to be white all we have to do is marry, date or sleep either with white women or men and in less than 20 years the number of whites in the Dominican community would grow, But as we NORMAL NON RACIST people know, Dominicans are not really looking for just white girlfriends to get pregnant,..I suggest all these insecure racist people , black or dark skin latinos to stop hating and leave Dominicans alone, we are happy to be a mixed nation, Black and spanish blood . End of Story
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Joel wrote:
This is another stupid racist subject... If Dominican really wanted to be WHITES, that would be the easiest thing to do, with more than 2,000,000 Dominicans all over US and Europe. If we really wanted to be white all we have to do is marry, date or sleep either with white women or men and in less than 20 years the number of whites in the Dominican community would grow, But as we NORMAL NON RACIST people know, Dominicans are not really looking for just white girlfriends to get pregnant,..I suggest all these insecure racist people , black or dark skin latinos to stop hating and leave Dominicans alone, we are happy to be a mixed nation, Black and spanish blood . End of Story

I had a feelin most of replies were from you. I was havin fun on the black women seel out forums till some fucker had to reply to me here. No like you stated before they don't hate(blacks) and don't dominican rep have dark skinned HISPANICS? Not LATINO. The latino culture is how should I say extremely african orientated. Mixed nation? So do you perfer to be called a human with nationalities or just the word mixed sounds like a rare breed of dogs like a spawn alien.
Geraldo Latino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

wow, cant we all get along? Haitians are technically latinos because one of their prime language is french. french, spanish, portuguese, italian, and romanian are in the latin language. brazil, we speak portuguese we are latinos in brazil but not hispanic. so that makes me a black latino. Latino pride. Rio de Janeiro.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Geraldo Latino wrote:
wow, cant we all get along? Haitians are technically latinos because one of their prime language is french. french, spanish, portuguese, italian, and romanian are in the latin language. brazil, we speak portuguese we are latinos in brazil but not hispanic. so that makes me a black latino. Latino pride. Rio de Janeiro.
Yes so true and I do consider haitians hispanic and brasiliaans latinos :-) oh and I love rio the place and the movie :-D beautiful black latino you are
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

RomanticStyle1 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I had a feelin most of replies were from you. I was havin fun on the black women seel out forums till some fucker had to reply to me here. No like you stated before they don't hate(blacks) and don't dominican rep have dark skinned HISPANICS? Not LATINO. The latino culture is how should I say extremely african orientated. Mixed nation? So do you perfer to be called a human with nationalities or just the word mixed sounds like a rare breed of dogs like a spawn alien.
.. Well I rather be Dominican... hapy with who we are and happy with being mixed, Now if you have some insecurities I recommend going to some other forum where they might give a damn about your issues..lol
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

RomanticStyle1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes so true and I do consider haitians hispanic and brasiliaans latinos :-) oh and I love rio the place and the movie :-D beautiful black latino you are
.. hey genious... to be called Hispanic or latinos you have to be from a country that was a Spanish or Portuguess colony....Haiti, Bahama and other were not colonies of Spain or portugal... a little bit of history and education would be appreciated before making stupid comments..hahaha
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Geraldo Latino wrote:
.. was Haiti a colony or Spain or Portugal????..Nope.... so there is your answer..hahahaha
Mexican padre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Dominicans don't want to be white cause there's no other 2 different ethnics to be half black and half Mexican:) being both is like a bomb going off and it's a good thing:) cause it makes us all different types of Mexicans look like amazing discovery
DR and NY

Sutton Coldfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

ohhhhhhhh please Dominican people are blacks trust me, they just like mixed people but black image is what they have in viewing them. TEGO the rapper is example of it.
DR and NY

Sutton Coldfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Wait! as a matter of fact, Dominican people are cheap even the boys are bunch of fake asses, if you dont beleive me take a trip to D.R and see for yourself because am a Dominican myself but mixed with nigeria father.
Mexican padre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

It's not about color skin you have it's what culture you are that's flowing in your blood skin color can change but not what's in your blood so deal with people Dominicans are Mexicans stop judging by skin color go find something else to complain about than us Mexicans
Mexican padre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Joel wrote:
Oye I'm the normal Mexican but you tell them Dominicans are Mexicans and Dominicans don't want to be white they just like to pick on us Mexicans cause we do so much good for America
whymeooooo

Sutton Coldfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Mexican padre wrote:
Dominicans don't want to be white cause there's no other 2 different ethnics to be half black and half Mexican:) being both is like a bomb going off and it's a good thing:) cause it makes us all different types of Mexicans look like amazing discovery
you are big LOCO boy 4 LIFE
just stand up

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

AA's need to stop the marginalization of race. I'm tired of AA's bringing up race in everything. Even with the election ,they keeps saying, "they don't want a black man to continue to rule." Well, Obama is doing a bad job at ruling, has nothing to do with his race. Just sick of it, and they wonder why other groups of people, including Caribbean and African blacks can't stand them. AA's keep sticking to race obsession, that's why they aren't advancing, but going backwards. Look at the Asians, Jews, they are more successful and together cuz they aren't caught in race like AA's. Stop thinking Dominicans want to be white, cuz they aint going to do it if they can't be white physically.
Brigitte

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Jay wrote:
We do not "want to be white," personally I do self-identify as a white Hispanic/Latin because my family is light skinned, colored eyes, etc., along with many other Dominican families out there. There is a lot of known "hate" towards Haitians (blacks) from Dominicans because of the history. We were all Spanish (white) and our economy was great until the Haitians invaded our country and raped our women, while destroying our country's economy. By the way, 89% of Dominicans are mulatto/white.
You mean 89% Black LOL
Y tu abuela, donde esta?
Eman

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

I am Dominican and this has to be the most racist thing I have ever read grow up clown
Mia

Little Falls, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Bitch go to hell ain't nobody wanna be white white people are mad ugly
don 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

try hard you are the typical domonican,i once date two dominican females and every day she was on her knees praying to become white the hsir on there head was straight like an arrow but the hair in there pubic area was dreadlox to the max. all black people from the caribean are not moving to the dr ,Why black people from the caribean would want to move to the dr thats where people drink black people blood to live. You must be on some drugs the domonican republic rank 96 in the eorld on the gdp chart 9 caribean black country rank higher 5 african country rank higher than the domonican republic ,where you get your storey that all black country is poor ,haiti is the only country in the caribean country thst is poorer than the dr. Bahamas gdp is 31,300 that is higher than spain gdp the dr gdp is 9,600 i would like you domonican try hard to go to school and learn to be a good black person indtead of empty shell, barbadoes a black country lireracy rate is
3 in the world ,trinidad and sntiga gdp eclipse some western nation. The richest black Man in the world Value 7.5 billion a nigerian who make it in the oil business thats enought money to buy domonican republic from under your feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of132
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Dominican Republic Forum right now

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
where is the large half somali half yemeni popu... 11 hr shuaib 1
Why Do Most Dominicans Dislike Haitians? (Aug '12) 22 hr Joel 74
why do black people always try to claim dominic... (Sep '12) Jul 18 juanalupe 71
ˇCanadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) Jul 15 Andres 1,138
Get Your wishes fulfilled,Money,Fame,Lottery,Lo... (Nov '11) Jul 14 Priya 10
is there racism in the dominican republic? (Feb '10) Jul 4 Betrayed 189
From immigrant to MP: Three politicians reflect... Jun 30 engaging audiences 1
•••
•••