|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaw poor baby!!!! Did you get your feelings hurt!!!! The truth hurts doesn't it?
u can say anything u want about us fact remains, women prefer us lol

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry but we are the flavor of the year. No one wants a dominican man....not even a dominican woman wants a dominican man. They are worthless short, hairy, fat, presidente drinking domino playing pieces of crap!!!! Oh did I mention wife beating, child out of wedlock, cheating pieces of crap!!!! When was the last time you been to the D.R.? I see it every time I go. The only good thing there is the women.
u got issues lol
UruEuWauWau

Goiânia, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Klok! ;-D Nop, lo kiskeyano dun want to be white, ya bet. ;-P Dominican above all. ;-D
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Hahahaha!! This shit is too funny..
DominiJoe

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Well okay wrote:
<quoted text> lmao this ain't funny but u know u wrong for what u just wrote... But he said Dominican girls are marrying black kings that was too funny least make seem real first...
I know, but they started it!!LOL!!! I tried to take the moral high road, but if you notice, they kept quiet after I went hard on them. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do too bra!!!!
your just one of those black guys that likes Dominican girls so you browse the internet all day to find one of those mail order brides. Well guess what, those are DOMINICAN TRASH. They only use you for personal gain. What kind of a man takes pride in this? Obviously a degenerate like yourself.
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

And the hate against Latino Mulattos continue..lol.. Too damn bad for the haters cause Dominicans love to be called a country of Mualattos. And from what I have seen lately , I see that hollywood also love MULATTAS, Because all the finest " BLACK WOMEN" are really MULATTAS,.hahahaha Either their Mommy or Daddy are white, for example, Hally Berry, Beyonce, Paula patton and so on..lol and now that Hollywood is taking the latinas in like Zoe saldana, Dania Ramirez, Michelle Rodriguez....Well the black chicks some are going to be calling themselves " dark mulattas"..lol.. Love being a Latino and Dominican Mulattos

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Joel wrote:
And the hate against Latino Mulattos continue..lol.. Too damn bad for the haters cause Dominicans love to be called a country of Mualattos. And from what I have seen lately , I see that hollywood also love MULATTAS, Because all the finest " BLACK WOMEN" are really MULATTAS,.hahahaha Either their Mommy or Daddy are white, for example, Hally Berry, Beyonce, Paula patton and so on..lol and now that Hollywood is taking the latinas in like Zoe saldana, Dania Ramirez, Michelle Rodriguez....Well the black chicks some are going to be calling themselves " dark mulattas"..lol.. Love being a Latino and Dominican Mulattos
Most of the "AA" celebrities are light skinned or mixed like the majority of us. That there is proof that these people deeply admire us and wished they looked like us. As a matter of fact, most of the models on black magazines aren't even black. A lot of them are actually Dominican LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

UruEuWauWau wrote:
Klok! ;-D Nop, lo kiskeyano dun want to be white, ya bet. ;-P Dominican above all. ;-D
Brasil & R.D. en la casa!! representando a los Latinos! Baina bacana...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice you always used NY as your examples which goes to show that you have not been to any other places except NY!!!! You are a real loser. I guess you did not know or was unaware of all the colleges down south have far more blacks attending that latinos. There are ever black colleges thank you!!!!! So again you are a dumb @ss for saying the sh!t you say about blacks. You cannot compete against us we are light years ahead of you latinos......LOL
thats because white people whooped your ass e s so hard LOL!
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

YOUNGRUBIROSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the "AA" celebrities are light skinned or mixed like the majority of us. That there is proof that these people deeply admire us and wished they looked like us. As a matter of fact, most of the models on black magazines aren't even black. A lot of them are actually Dominican LOL!
..hahahaha and these fools come here and tell us , that we are not happy with being Mulattos, a country of mixed people, not proud of our blackness, in denial..hahahah .. what a bunch of insecure black racist, In the US 15,000,000 black women spend over 9 billion dollars on product to look more White, soft hair, to whiten the skin and so on....just check out Chris Rock Movie.." Good Hair" http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

YOUNGRUBIROSA wrote:
<quoted text>
... Ohh I know man... In the magazine BLACK MEN., all you see is WHITE LATINAS AND MULATTAS LATINAS...Now what does that tell you???... If someone want to be white that would be the AA men, they don't even want to date AA women anymore, all want to date Latinas, white girls or asian girls...please !!!... How can someone come to a Dominican Forum and attack us just because we are happy being called Mulattos???. or in denial because just get alone just fine with Spain and we are not crying for some kind of " reparation"....They don't get that Dominicans are 1/2 Spaniars and 1/2 africans.. without Spain there wouldn't be a country called Dominican Rep, and we are glad to be here and be latinos and be mixed...Why cant people just respect other people point of view, You don't see us Bitching because they are calling Hally berry a black woman even when her mom is white....come on!! Give it a break,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Joel wrote:
<quoted text>... Ohh I know man... In the magazine BLACK MEN., all you see is WHITE LATINAS AND MULATTAS LATINAS...Now what does that tell you???... If someone want to be white that would be the AA men, they don't even want to date AA women anymore, all want to date Latinas, white girls or asian girls...please !!!... How can someone come to a Dominican Forum and attack us just because we are happy being called Mulattos???. or in denial because just get alone just fine with Spain and we are not crying for some kind of " reparation"....They don't get that Dominicans are 1/2 Spaniars and 1/2 africans.. without Spain there wouldn't be a country called Dominican Rep, and we are glad to be here and be latinos and be mixed...Why cant people just respect other people point of view, You don't see us Bitching because they are calling Hally berry a black woman even when her mom is white....come on!! Give it a break,
well if its our women they want i hope they they don't mind left-overs, because thats all they ever really get lol
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

YOUNGRUBIROSA wrote:
<quoted text>
well if its our women they want i hope they they don't mind left-overs, because thats all they ever really get lol
... Thats ok, if he date " Dominicanas de bateyes"..because we know who they are,lol and if he date a real Dominicana, I give it 2 years, right around the time that green card come in... there is going to be major heartbreak when she kick his ass out..lol
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Hahaha ofcourse they want to be white doesn't take a rocket sciencetist to figure that out. Go to any town in NYC where there's bound to be dominicans. Look in the bodegas don't see any clorox? What do you think they use it for....
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

YOUNGRUBIROSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha beyonce is haitian her family is creole speaker etc her race is black. Duminican ain't no race you're the only clowns that think duminican is a race. Lmbao
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

YOUNGRUBIROSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Brasil & R.D. en la casa!! representando a los Latinos! Baina bacana...
Hell no brasil is the city of gods not the city that puts clorox on the table for their kids. Wanting them to be blonde and blue eyes like the black kids in the solomon isle. Rare as hell black babies que lindo. Ewwww dominicans even black brasilians say their black haha why claim them? The mullatos and triracials say their black. I go there every year for carnival hahaha its the best what parties do dominicans have? Bet it ain't fun like the brasilians :-p
DominiJoe

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

RomanticStyle1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no brasil is the city of gods not the city that puts clorox on the table for their kids. Wanting them to be blonde and blue eyes like the black kids in the solomon isle. Rare as hell black babies que lindo. Ewwww dominicans even black brasilians say their black haha why claim them? The mullatos and triracials say their black. I go there every year for carnival hahaha its the best what parties do dominicans have? Bet it ain't fun like the brasilians :-p
stop being such a d!ck rider!
Jazzy

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Most of you guys sound kind of racist stop arguing and I personally disagree with a lot of you if your dominican get over it your not white unless one of your parents skin color shows it damn BLACK is a beautiful race so just be proud of it
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Jazzy wrote:
Most of you guys sound kind of racist stop arguing and I personally disagree with a lot of you if your dominican get over it your not white unless one of your parents skin color shows it damn BLACK is a beautiful race so just be proud of it
Woah woah woah I ain't dominican and I'm far from white I'm mexican and black and I'm proud of my african hertiage. I look like a black woman and proud to claim it all day. Most dominicans here look the "black"part but swear we claim them when they're claiming white people. My white friend is shaking her head right now. She hates dominicans (who are of color) claiming her race. My nationality is panamaian and mexican even I say black. My friend is like me she slap any dominican that's of color tryin to be white and claiming they are in her face.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Dominican Republic Forum right now

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I am Dominican, not black (May '12) 2 hr sin celebro 293
where is the large half somali half yemeni popu... Jul 22 shuaib 1
Why Do Most Dominicans Dislike Haitians? (Aug '12) Jul 21 Joel 74
why do black people always try to claim dominic... (Sep '12) Jul 18 juanalupe 71
¡Canadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) Jul 15 Andres 1,138
Get Your wishes fulfilled,Money,Fame,Lottery,Lo... (Nov '11) Jul 14 Priya 10
is there racism in the dominican republic? (Feb '10) Jul 4 Betrayed 189
•••
•••