Since: Aug 11

Pearland, TX

#91 Feb 28, 2012
DominiJoe wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish, mothafucka!! You guys are the lowest of the low...everyone thinks so! You guys are such deadbeats when it comes to being fathers. I bet you too grew up fatherless. This is why Black women talk so much shit about you, and Im seeing more of them dating men of other races, especially the educated ones. I give it to Black women, because they can hold shit down without the support of you losers who come out of jail after taking it up the ass and give them HIV then split after getting them pregnant because you cant handle the responsibility of raising a child.
Dominican men are very very low class plus over 99% of them are gay down here in Houston Texas every one hates you guys down here!!!There is lots of Dominican girls married to Black Kings down here!!
DominiJoe

Centereach, NY

#92 Feb 28, 2012
darrell1903 wrote:
<quoted text>Dominican men are very very low class plus over 99% of them are gay down here in Houston Texas every one hates you guys down here!!!There is lots of Dominican girls married to Black Kings down here!!
Sorry brother, you got it all twisted! You guys practice that down-low gay shit, you guys have the most HIV, you guys kill one another over stupidity, you guys make up the largest population in prisons, you guys walk around with your pants sagging down to your knees like you pooped your pants, so you need to check yourself. You aren't kings, your at the bottom of the food chain my friend, and no self-respecting educated White, Asian, or Latina dimepiece would ever consider dating your sorry ass, country boy!

Since: Aug 11

Pearland, TX

#93 Feb 28, 2012
DominiJoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry brother, you got it all twisted! You guys practice that down-low gay shit, you guys have the most HIV, you guys kill one another over stupidity, you guys make up the largest population in prisons, you guys walk around with your pants sagging down to your knees like you pooped your pants, so you need to check yourself. You aren't kings, your at the bottom of the food chain my friend, and no self-respecting educated White, Asian, or Latina dimepiece would ver consider dating your sorry ass, country boy!
Why soo many men in the DR & Houston,Tx sell thier rear end all of the time!!Boy Dominican girls love them some black stuff!!Dr men sells thier body for 5 $$$!!
DominiJoe

Centereach, NY

#94 Feb 28, 2012
darrell1903 wrote:
<quoted text>Why soo many men in the DR & Houston,Tx sell thier rear end all of the time!!Boy Dominican girls love them some black stuff!!Dr men sells thier body for 5 $$$!!
Yo, you sound like a retard! Are you 12 yrs old? Step up your grammar country!!
FEB27

Flushing, NY

#95 Feb 28, 2012
darrell1903 wrote:
<quoted text>Why soo many men in the DR & Houston,Tx sell thier rear end all of the time!!Boy Dominican girls love them some black stuff!!Dr men sells thier body for 5 $$$!!
Lol black men are the homos i see it all the time in harlem with their happy behinds! Root paul Blacks outnumber whites in prison and they still bend over for the aryans lol you are just the white mans punching bag. The dominicans run u in prison. Dont drop the soap boy!
FEB27

Flushing, NY

#96 Feb 28, 2012
darrell1903 wrote:
Are u sure u want a dominican girl? Or a dominican man ? Make up your mind. I told you if you want to make a deal, bring me 3 of your hottest cousins and i can find you an average looking dominican girl. Thats a fair trade brotha i see how you monkeys go crazy for dominican women here in jersey but im sorry blacks are at the bottom out here. Dominicans jump blacks for fun they do it all the time
FEB27

Flushing, NY

#97 Feb 28, 2012
DominiJoe wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish, mothafucka!! You guys are the lowest of the low...everyone thinks so! You guys are such deadbeats when it comes to being fathers. I bet you too grew up fatherless. This is why Black women talk so much shit about you, and Im seeing more of them dating men of other races, especially the educated ones. I give it to Black women, because they can hold shit down without the support of you losers who come out of jail after taking it up the ass and give them HIV then split after getting them pregnant because you cant handle the responsibility of raising a child.
I think black men go to prison for fun lol they cant stop doing it. I read about how they get out of jail and stay in touch with their cell mates until the bid is over. I also hear crips sex each other in
Sane

Flushing, NY

#98 Feb 28, 2012
darrell1903 wrote:
<quoted text>Dominican men are very very low class plus over 99% of them are gay down here in Houston Texas every one hates you guys down here!!!There is lots of Dominican girls married to Black Kings down here!!
Wow black people are talking shx t? This is a first. Dont worry its only a matter of time until DRz start putting order out there in houston believe me it happened in NYC already.
Sane

Long Branch, NJ

#99 Feb 28, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nationality maybe Dominican but much of your race is still black!!!!! I would never try to consider a dominican a Black American!!!! A dominican has not earned the right to be remotely considered a Black American because Dominicans have not made the accomplishments and achievements that Black Americans have!!!! The vast majority of White people in the U.S and Europe...including Spain, considers most Dominicans to be black...so when you say us black Americans are brainwashed you need to check yourself. We think the Spaniards really messed you dominicans up. Most black or mixed as you say latinos are messed up in the head. Most black americans are mixed but at least we know who we are and do not sucked up to the Spanish and Italians like you guys do...while they continue to treat you dominicans like cono in your own country.
YOU are the one who is brainwashed. Everytime you say that dominicans are black you say "From the white mans point of view".. Why is the white mans point of you so important to you? we do not care what they think of us we are more worried about ourselves. The one drop rule doesnt exist in our culture. how we categorize ourselves is by looks. That is were you are mistaken, you are too worried about what the white man thinks. We also have whites in the DR but white dominicans AND black dominicans both dance the merengue and bachata, unlike in America where Hip-hop ebonics and collard greens is a "black thing" while heavy metal, skate boarding and saying "dude" is a white thing. Your mind is showingvthe after effects of segregation. That b.s. never existed in the DR. Our people were always mixed/undivided and truly united.
Sane

Long Branch, NJ

#100 Feb 28, 2012
stop trying to spread that hate that was shown to you by white people. If the United states was smaller and poorer you would have known exactly what we mean. Dont judge what you obviously dont and will never understand
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

#101 Feb 28, 2012
The bottom line is the Dominican people were never "divided". What a white dominican did, a black dominican did. We all danced the same music, ate the same food, played the same sports, ect ect. There is no such thing as a "white thing" in our culture or a "black thing" your mind is still stuck in that whole segregation thing, the jim crow laws or whatever its called. We have no concept of that. You and most African Americans are extremely diffrent from white americans and its sad. America is an ego-centric country therefore until another world superpower out shines america you will never understand us
Well okay

Minneapolis, MN

#103 Mar 24, 2012
Idk? Why ya"ll wasting ur time on here arguing... I am creole and Dominican and my race is black or mixed and if somebody hate me cause of my carmel brown skin tone then that's ur problem if u hate me because of my curly/straight hair that's ur problem if u hate me cause my eyes are brown that's ur problem... Who cares about these crack heads celebrateds y'all was naming.. Cause I am pretty sure they not worry about none of ya... People can talk about black or Dominicans idc all I know is ima go to college and become someone and ima teach my kids right from wrong and y'all maybe older then me but idc calm down with that racism crap... At the end of the day we got a life to live and mistakes to face and fixs and at the end of the day I am love everyone don't matter what color or race u from...
Well okay

Minneapolis, MN

#104 Mar 24, 2012
FEB27 wrote:
Im surprised as a dj you should know the truth about the music industry. How do u really think alot of these rappers and r&b singers made it anywhere? Didnt u listen to the B2K confession? ALL HOMOS and Lil kim was a whore! And when they do make it they end up being crack heads and alcoholics lol. dmx, whitney houston, lil wayne, all of them drug fiends. Alot of younger blacks are crack babies born from the 85 drive. Thats why so many of them are too mentally unstable to get their shxt together! and come on blacks are the worst of the gays with their HIV positive asses.
I know that was sooo sad what happen to B2K... And u rite some of them black men that are famous are homosexual and some more ish... But there a lot of gay people from evey race and I hate it to be honest... And my own family tells me I am such a white girl like how can u be white... But one thing I have to say is a lot of black people was never this way if u look back at the blacks that fought for their rights and that die had some sense... Today blacks are sad and it make me sad when my own mother prefer me to hang out with whites then blacks or Hispanics it make me mad cause not all Hispanics and blacks the same... I don't understand why people have to bring others down just cause they don't feel good about themselves... And blacks famous people ain't the only ones on drugs there whites on drugs to Hispanics too...
Well okay

Minneapolis, MN

#105 Mar 24, 2012
Sane wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow black people are talking shx t? This is a first. Dont worry its only a matter of time until DRz start putting order out there in houston believe me it happened in NYC already.
well as a creole/Dominicana female how do u know if a black person started this thread there white people u start these race hating thread all the time and I ain't blaming whites just cause they white I am just saying cause I knew a white boy that was laughing about how he start racist threads cause he thinks it's cool.. But people gettin there feelings hurt and I am only 15 I feel like ya too grown for this crap... Cause in the real world I really can't see racism until I get on topics like this... Ain't that something... Mmm
Well okay

Minneapolis, MN

#106 Mar 24, 2012
DominiJoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry brother, you got it all twisted! You guys practice that down-low gay shit, you guys have the most HIV, you guys kill one another over stupidity, you guys make up the largest population in prisons, you guys walk around with your pants sagging down to your knees like you pooped your pants, so you need to check yourself. You aren't kings, your at the bottom of the food chain my friend, and no self-respecting educated White, Asian, or Latina dimepiece would ever consider dating your sorry ass, country boy!
lmao this ain't funny but u know u wrong for what u just wrote... But he said Dominican girls are marrying black kings that was too funny least make seem real first...
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

#108 Mar 26, 2012
hahahaha!! So much hate and insecurities , whats the deal with all these racist black guys in here?? Don't they have a life???...and just because we love to do white women doesnt mean we want to be white, its just the way we roll
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

#109 Mar 26, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
It will never happen in Chicago!!!!! Now what!!!!? The Dominicans know not to come to the gang capital of the US and start shx!!!! Chicago is the real deal over NYC or L.A. The black, mexicans and P.R. will never go for the dominicans trying to take over here.
.... hahahaha how old are you kid?? look at the way you talk, you cant be more than 13 years old in your mind, who the hell want to take over Chicago??.lol what a dummy, grow up, read a book or something, you sound like a total moron, tell you what, you stay in CONTROL of your Ghettos while the rest of us latinos go to college and get the good jobs in YOUR country, while you stay in the internet and blame " white devils" for everything
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

#111 Mar 26, 2012
hahaha check your sources boy... Dominicans and other latinos have replaced most Blacks in Colleges, which is sad, in Colleges like the College of Aeronautics in Queen, most of the students were latinos, blacks from the Island, whites and maybe 50 blacks, which was something I just didn't get.
Vive_la_revoluci on

United States

#112 Mar 26, 2012
Im Dominican and I don't wanna be white, and dont call me black or taino either... You know what just dont categorize me at all! Problem solved.
And its not right to generalize people... Just saying, and for the people trying to answer like you know what your talking about, STOP IT, none of you are psychic to tell whats going on in the mind of 10 million people.
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

#114 Mar 28, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice you always used NY as your examples which goes to show that you have not been to any other places except NY!!!! You are a real loser. I guess you did not know or was unaware of all the colleges down south have far more blacks attending that latinos. There are ever black colleges thank you!!!!! So again you are a dumb @ss for saying the sh!t you say about blacks. You cannot compete against us we are light years ahead of you latinos......LOL
.... You are right , you are light years ahead of us ..in your mind!!. Such a sorry ass insecure racist boy that have to come to a latino forum talking shit just to feel a little better about your insecurities, whats the matter, what Dominican kick your ass in school?? didn't your hommies help you while you were getting bitch slapped??..lol So tell you what!! Go play with yourself for a while or with some other black homo like you and come back in here and let see what other gargabe you have to say... Fag!!..hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What you think of somalis? 3 hr Timo Jelac 1
Do any Dominican men really like AAW? (Jun '11) 10 hr cookie 60
Why Do Dominicans wish they were White? (Oct '11) Thu Popon 868
Ex Catholic Priest Tells All Wed SpiritualAbuseSan... 1
Now I Understand Puerto Ricans (Apr '12) Jan 28 fuckkim 41
Haitians & Puerto Ricans ENVY Dominicans (Feb '12) Jan 28 dummysinacan 21
Dominican Women Make perfect Wives!!!!!! (May '12) Jan 28 ElLokoVic 33
More from around the web