Joel

Hagerstown, MD

#64 Feb 8, 2012
hahaha!! Don't know about wanting to be WHITE, But I sure love white women, and if that is a crime... I am guilty as hell!!..lol.. Love whites, latinas, mulatas, blacks, Asian.. everything...
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

#65 Feb 8, 2012
I love all these comment hating Dominicans.."Dominicans don't know their history and heritage"..hahaha. Of course ,they all GUROS on Dominican history. Well Racist people let me tell you , we know our history and we are proud of it.. We read books like " Manual de Historia Dominicana"... We don't have your book.. Dominican history from the Haitian point of view...
ENVY IS EVIDENT

Long Branch, NJ

#66 Feb 9, 2012
Why dont you ask a dominican this question?
We do NOT want to be "white". We are a melting pot and proud of who we are.

I believe the real question is.."Do Haitians want to be Dominican?" lol

The person who wrote this was a self loathing haitian who is obssesed with Dominicans
AMERICANO

Baltimore, MD

#67 Feb 23, 2012
Dominicans in America have the mind-set that they are still in DR , and only stick to their own kind , so with that they should just stay in there own country an stop coming to America to mess it up. At least Puerto Ricans know how to act like senseful Americans an not act like they are above an beyond. THEY NEED TO STOP GIVING AWAY U.S. CITIZENSHIP FREELY TO THESE PEOPLE.

Since: Aug 11

Houston, TX

#69 Feb 26, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your feelings are hurt because I speak the truth!!!! I don't hate Dominican at all....matter of fact my woman lives in the D.R. Guess what @sshole....she is dominicana. When i first met her....she was also on that brainwashing crap about how she was not black....she is morena. Hatians were black. Until i came in the picture and educated her. I not the racist one. Most of you latinos are racist and in denial....especially the black latinos. The Spaniards lied to it's colonies....what is even more of a joke is how Spain treats it's colonies like crap. Puerto Rico won the lottery when the U.S. came to their rescue. Christopher Columbo was murdered and a pediphile yet you guys look up to him as a hero. You guys suck up to the masters that have enslaved you. Black americans have always went against the grain and fought for what we have gotten in the past, present and future. No kissing up to Masa!!!!! LOL!!!! Dominican are getting there landing snatched right from under their feet by Spanish and Italians!!!!! LOL!!! By the way Chicago is a lot cleaner and better looking than NYC. Only typical Dominicans move there because they know no better. NYC smells like cono!!!! lol!!!! Buenos noches my lil Dominican friend ...lol
Are those dominican girls okay 2 get whit??
FEB27

Bronx, NY

#70 Feb 26, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nationality maybe Dominican but much of your race is still black!!!!! I would never try to consider a dominican a Black American!!!! A dominican has not earned the right to be remotely considered a Black American because Dominicans have not made the accomplishments and achievements that Black Americans have!!!! The vast majority of White people in the U.S and Europe...including Spain, considers most Dominicans to be black...so when you say us black Americans are brainwashed you need to check yourself. We think the Spaniards really messed you dominicans up. Most black or mixed as you say latinos are messed up in the head. Most black americans are mixed but at least we know who we are and do not sucked up to the Spanish and Italians like you guys do...while they continue to treat you dominicans like cono in your own country.
Here we go again with shy town dj aka the wannabe dominican. Can you explain to me why black american men rarely date black women? Why do black girls want to look "mixed" so badly? Its like black americans want to breed their way out of their own skin lol!!! Martin luther king didnt "have a dream" he had a wet dream lol black men go bananas for every girl in the world except their own lol as for us? We are fine with our own women. Sorry black guy you are just another hater
FEB27

Bronx, NY

#71 Feb 26, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAw your feelings are hurt because your women do not want to date you?
Ask a black girl... Do you even talk to black girls? Or ARE you a black girl yourself? Lolol
FEB27

Bronx, NY

#72 Feb 26, 2012
This guy is off the hook lol i think he got dissed by a dominican girl for a white guy lol!!! His sexual frustration is pretty obvious

Houston, TX

#73 Feb 26, 2012
FEB27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask a black girl... Do you even talk to black girls? Or ARE you a black girl yourself? Lolol
I just love banging those Dominican Hoes LOL!!

Houston, TX

#75 Feb 26, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
For show!!!! There is one thing a Dominican women do not want!!!! That would be a Dominican man!!!! They do not make great husbands do to their physical abuse, pimping out their women, having illegitimate children with numerous women, lack of education and lack of good work ethics. So I would say they are ready to treat a real man like a king. They love men from the U.S.
Did you know that 98% of Dominican Base ball players are Gay lol!!!

Houston, TX

#77 Feb 26, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet!!!
A sexy girl from the Dominican just told most of the Dominican men are Gay in the USA & DR or on the Down Low!!!

Houston, TX

#78 Feb 26, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet!!!
Are you still going 2 marry a girl from the Dominican???
DominiJoe

Centereach, NY

#80 Feb 27, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAw your feelings are hurt because your women do not want to date you?
Dude seriously, are you gay? I thought I told you to go fuck off a long time ago? Why are you still responding to me? You really are obsessed with Dominicans! You should get a life and learn to have some self respect, and stop spending your weekends on forums. it makes you look like a loser!
DominiJoe

Centereach, NY

#81 Feb 27, 2012
darrell1903 wrote:
<quoted text>I just love banging those Dominican Hoes LOL!!
Yo, whats up brotha...my man! Hey did you know that whenever you see a woman other than black with a Black man, its usually some ignorant fat stinkin' hoodrat with no other options because no self respecting man wants her? Yup, its a fact darrell1903! If you look hard enough you'll see the reality for what it is...no educated White, Asian, or Latina dimepiece believes a Black man can be anything he wants to be and wouldn't consider in a million years dating one of you guys. You are absolutely delusional!!
FEB27

Bronx, NY

#82 Feb 27, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes sir!
Lol ur marrying a mail order bride? You must be a loser lol she is going to g you so hard
FEB27

Bronx, NY

#83 Feb 27, 2012
darrell1903 wrote:
<quoted text>I just love banging those Dominican Hoes LOL!!
You must no other choice but to bang hoes lol the value of a black girls just keeps going down. Good luck with our healthy left overs
FEB27

Bronx, NY

#84 Feb 27, 2012
darrell1903 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that 98% of Dominican Base ball players are Gay lol!!!
Bullshxt lol BUT did you know most major black rappers and r&b singers really are gay? P diddy Camron all of them. Most record labels like sony or interscope are owned and run by gays. Alot of your hip-hop idols had to suck some mean dyk for a record deal. Jay z got the lips for it anyway lol cam ron, omarion all them are homo as hell. The NBA dont fall too far either. How do you think magic johnson got aids? Popping bootyholes thats how
FEB27

Bronx, NY

#87 Feb 28, 2012
AMERICANO wrote:
Dominicans in America have the mind-set that they are still in DR , and only stick to their own kind , so with that they should just stay in there own country an stop coming to America to mess it up. At least Puerto Ricans know how to act like senseful Americans an not act like they are above an beyond. THEY NEED TO STOP GIVING AWAY U.S. CITIZENSHIP FREELY TO THESE PEOPLE.
Nice try puerto rican guy but you aint fooling anybody! Lol foodstamper!
FEB27

Bronx, NY

#89 Feb 28, 2012
Im surprised as a dj you should know the truth about the music industry. How do u really think alot of these rappers and r&b singers made it anywhere? Didnt u listen to the B2K confession? ALL HOMOS and Lil kim was a whore! And when they do make it they end up being crack heads and alcoholics lol. dmx, whitney houston, lil wayne, all of them drug fiends. Alot of younger blacks are crack babies born from the 85 drive. Thats why so many of them are too mentally unstable to get their shxt together! and come on blacks are the worst of the gays with their HIV positive asses.
DominiJoe

Centereach, NY

#90 Feb 28, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would still be a 100 times better than your dumni gga can @ss!!!! Go blow yourself!!!!
You wish, mothafucka!! You guys are the lowest of the low...everyone thinks so! You guys are such deadbeats when it comes to being fathers. I bet you too grew up fatherless. This is why Black women talk so much shit about you, and Im seeing more of them dating men of other races, especially the educated ones. I give it to Black women, because they can hold shit down without the support of you losers who come out of jail after taking it up the ass and give them HIV then split after getting them pregnant because you cant handle the responsibility of raising a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominicans are ALL BLACK!!!! Sep 19 Moonie 5
Why Do Dominicans wish they were White? (Oct '11) Sep 19 Moonie 856
Why do Dominicans Practice Witcraft Voodoo Wicc... (Mar '13) Sep 19 Moonie 25
Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History (Mar '06) Sep 18 KNUCKLEZ 12,321
Racism Causes Young Suicide (Mar '13) Sep 17 Nobody 10
Dominican Women Make perfect Wives!!!!!! (May '12) Sep 13 spf 31
Are there any Puerto Ricans in the Dominican Re... (Jan '11) Sep 7 enlightened boricua 54
•••

Dominican Republic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••