Are Black-Dominicans racist toward Whites ?

Posted in the Dominican Republic Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 50 of50
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ceesmom

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are Brazilians?
From my readings it states that Brizilians call themselves Latinos, however, they have Black and Native American blood line.
Ceesmom

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

<quoted text>
Where are Brazilians?
Oops Brazilians (typo)

“You can't handle the truth.”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Ceesmom wrote:
<quoted text>From my readings it states that Brizilians call themselves Latinos, however, they have Black and Native American blood line.
No, many Brazilians are as black as the other people on that list

“You can't handle the truth.”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

And where are Afro-Canadians? They are related to African Americans
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

So much stupid hate toward Dominicans, and yet, they don't really mention the personal reason for those hates, always coming out with stupid racist comments like " They don't accept their African heritage". When our heritage is all over our country and culture.
Man up! And really tell us what happended to you?, what Dominican hurt your inner child so bad , that now you hate a whole country, and just because you were born here in the US, if you are of Haitian heritage and act the same hateful way toward Dominicans, for Us you are still a Haitian , just like all Dominican born in the Us are still consider Dominicans for us.
I have never seen a real Black American, or white commenting negative things about us, its always some other Caribbean guy or Haitian, born there or here but with all the negative influence from their families. Stop hating so much, it only make you look like what you really are an ASS.
ceesmom

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

And where are Afro-Canadians? They are related to African Americans
You are correct! The list I gave you was what some of the Hebrew Israelites have confirmed. Truthfully I don't agree with the list that I previously posted. I believe the 12 tribes to be blacks! Revelations 7 and 12, Revelations 1:13-15.
Black Negroes
Black Native Americans
Black Dominicans
Black Brazilians
Black Haitians
Black Mexicans etc...you get my drift! Blacks are always trying to include other races into their affairs and that's probably the reason why they struggle so much. Maybe their intentions are in the wrong place and that's why they do these things.No other race does this but blacks. They are a stiffed neck people (Deuter. 26:19 and Exodus 32:9-10) who refused rebuke (Ephesians 2:2)and that is why they were scattered amongst the nations (Psalm 106:26-27 and Levit. 26: 32-34). They don't realize how blessed they are to receive favor from Jehovah. Repent!
Sane

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Tourist wrote:
<quoted text>If i hang around in a bad neighbourhood somewhere in the D-R how will they know i am foreign if i am Black like them ?
But if i hang around there (or anywhere in the D-R) with White skin-tone they spot you as a target and a dollar sign.
Anyone who hangs out in a bad neighborhood is an easy target, no wealthy Dominican hangs around bad neighborhoods so why would a tourist do that
Sane

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Blacks in america are just scared of white people so they seek refuge in dominicans. You guys are a mess. Go confront your white master and stay out of DR
FEB27

Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

norman wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are so smart and u call yourself Dominican Pride, what exactly you are proud of? what the DR has really to offer other than Merenge, bachata and women? in most of the world Dominicans are not welcome and can not get visa
Dominicans migrate to most european countries, canada america and even many other latin american countries. You are very misinformed, can i ask what is your nationality?
Nueyo

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

<quoted text>
Thank you! Dominicans are so irrelevant, they will never measure up to what black Americans have in the world.
Quit claiming others successes. Time to man up: What have you succeeded? The unemployment line? or better yet, Criminal Court?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 50 of50
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dominican Republic Discussions

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ˇCanadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) Thu joseph naveros 1,137
is there racism in the dominican republic? (Feb '10) Jul 4 Betrayed 189
From immigrant to MP: Three politicians reflect... Jun 30 engaging audiences 1
Why Do Most Dominicans Dislike Haitians? (Aug '12) Jun 30 Esteban Correa 72
From immigrant to MP: Three politicians reflect... Jun 29 already 1
Do Dominican men make good husbands? Not!!!!! (Mar '12) Jun 29 Latinaesmivida 150
Vatican ex-ambassador convicted of sex abuse Jun 29 Abu Mohammed 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••