Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#1031 Jul 11, 2013
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about Haitians? I did not mention them. We have English and Irish blood as well, all you have to do is read our history or look at us to know that lol but do you hear us calling ourselves English? Of course not that would be pathetic, we have our own identity without having to cling to the identity of our white slave masters, like Dominicans. Dominicans are proud of the fact that their great grandmothers were WHORES and CUM BUCKETS for white Spanish men this is a source of great pride for them.. Despite this most of you like like Africans. Very dark.
I am African American. Not many of us think like him to be honest! I think Latinos are beautiful, from their skin, hair and culture. Please excuse his ignorance because it's extremely ridiculous.
Vince

United States

#1032 Aug 5, 2013
Stop talking about this already
Proud Dominican

Brooklyn, NY

#1034 Aug 19, 2013
Why do you care about Dominicans in the first place!! Sorry WE ARE NOT AFRICANS like black people in US!! Yes some of us have black skin so what ?? It's not about the color of our skin, it's about culture, we are Spanish, not because our color but because our language, our culture, our music!! And what I love most about my country is that we have all the color in the map in one place and no matter what color you have, we ALL domininicans!! We are not divide Spanish-Dominicans or African-Dominicans are that's why we have so many haters!!! We are a better version of BLACK!! Haters gonna hate of course ;) ;)
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about Haitians? I did not mention them. We have English and Irish blood as well, all you have to do is read our history or look at us to know that lol but do you hear us calling ourselves English? Of course not that would be pathetic, we have our own identity without having to cling to the identity of our white slave masters, like Dominicans. Dominicans are proud of the fact that their great grandmothers were WHORES and CUM BUCKETS for white Spanish men this is a source of great pride for them.. Despite this most of you like like Africans. Very dark.
jahbin

Brooklyn, NY

#1035 Aug 19, 2013
There about three times more light skin afroamerican than do.iniczn light skin dominican. domonican people were brain washed by a handful of mullottos in the dr claiming thst they are white most domi.ican in the dr never go to school everything they know is by word of mouth from them hateful mulluto people the spaniard who once colonize the dr were all blood sucking vamlires,rapist,thieves they kill all the native people inall the caribeean island christopher document rape and and plunder in the dr if today dominican people want to be white Now we know what they are . Tell me mr and miss dominican Why you want to be like that the rape and disgrace your foreparents,stop eanting to be white the days of white people as a dominant power is almost over,dominican wake up out of your slumber.

“Beautiful Mind ”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1036 Aug 20, 2013
@ black American prince you are such a moronic bastard
sleng

Bronx, NY

#1037 Aug 22, 2013
all of you domonican are talking bad obout african american I am not african american I am a black man from the west indies, If you notice that no african american is running to the domonican republic looking for a bettyer life, african american a very proud group of people they have survive in america against great odds and have come out ion the world with great substance,african american are much better much richer than domonican people,afroamerican have fight and make it possible for all of you black and brown dfomonican to come to the us and worlk around as equal ,the african american have invented dizens and dizens of modern invention the only thing that domonican invent is self hate and bigotry.domonican practise slavery of there own people afroamerican don,t do that.
ambia

Bronx, NY

#1038 Aug 22, 2013
Domonicans are not spanish, if you were born in spain and your parents are from the domonican republic your birth certificate would read DOMONICAN LEARN THAT.domonican republic was once rule by spain LEARN THAT, SPANISH IS A LANGUAGE YOU ARE NOT FROM A COUNTRY NAME SPAIN spanish is a language not a nationatility,I am from a country that once was ruled by england I am not an english man, how did people from the Dr get everything wrong spanish people are people from the european country NAME SPAIN and the are white people domonican are BLACK people and mixed with some white blood,
Gloria

New York, NY

#1039 Aug 24, 2013
People calling out Dominicans for not representing their African ancestry, shut the fuck up. Dominicans upset about this topic because they're mad they're being called stupid for not acknowledging they're black, shut the fuck up. I hate these topics because it has caused so much dilemma within my own family. We have the best of both worlds, black, white, in between! Every little thing and still my dark skinned cousins will talk shit about their "blanquita cousins" and my light skinned cousins will talk shit about their "morenita cousins". Get over that bullshit, at the end of the day we should only be proud that we've got the best of both worlds (as I mentioned above)!
Anony

Anchorage, AK

#1040 Aug 25, 2013
RE: Gloria

THANK YOU GLORIA !! People always ignore this fact ---> Dominicans appreciate coming from the best of both African ancestry and European ancestry. We love it and are proud of both sides! We all go through that discrimination in the US of being colored and we do acknowledge that it is due to the fact of our skin color, that we are apart of the African Diaspora (and every Dominican knows this even thought they dont want to admit it). And to whoever says that there are no Dominicans in the west cost stfu there are plenty in ALASKA!! of all places....
Lily la cibaenia

Brooklyn, NY

#1041 Aug 28, 2013
petergo85 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are plainly stupid. Latino and white people are all from
African. I am Haitian and study in Dominican Republic, Dominican people are so stupid when it comes to color, they all wanna be white. Even the black ones keep saying " I am not black, i am indian "
So if us Dominicans are so stupid. Why do you "study" there? Very contradictory. I am a fair skin Dominican with hazel eyes and I acknowledge my Spanish, Taino and African ancestries. All of you misinformed people need to study history before writing gibberish which in turn misinforms others as well. If you are misinformed that makes your comment obsolete because of room fir rebuttal. Argue facts not opinions people!!!
big John Crowe

Brooklyn, NY

#1042 Aug 29, 2013
Domonican people are the most confusing group of people I ever know,doo.ican look like African,mix blood African, there people in Africa look like Indian Arab and every diffrent Asian people,is why domonican people tnink they are white,when most of them dont look white. why dpmonican want to be white,the white colonial masters of the domonican republic are know to be the worst white people known,the spaniards were murderous rapist who kill all the native people in the caribean,then they take African people and rape the black woman domonican mix blood people is a result of rape ,I dont underdtand why domonican love there hateful criminal bloodline. in the 70 s and before domonican claim that they were Indian,if you,all are Indian why want to be white the white people kill off your Indian parents,domonican people dont make sense to me or anbody at all.
bob

Brooklyn, NY

#1043 Aug 29, 2013
I hear domonican pelple talk about that they are whi
te especially my ex I live in the Bronx for 23 years and hear most domonican talk about blond hair blue eye domonican to date I never seen any, I have mey about 3 domonican who could pass for white most domonican who say that they are white is about the ssme complexion like my grandfather full lips full face obvious African and I am a black man,my domonican ex girlfriend come to my house one day she told me she dlnt want to watch a TV channell with black people I fire the bitch on the spot,black leople was on TV before any domonican ever known a TV.
bin

Brooklyn, NY

#1044 Aug 29, 2013
Domononican mostly are act stupid you sat that I known history,first domonican ,dont know that the tiano are extinct,domonican claom that they are tiano Indian native ametican,Mexican Salvadorian lookike the tiano of the caribeean compare your self and all of the domonican and tell me if you look like native American. Most native American are mix blood not full blood if domonican are mix with white and ondian why you dont look le central and south American Indian ,the only south or central American domonican look like are people who are black. I know domonican who dont known nothing about the west indies ,they claim that domonican republic is not in the west indies. Learn the spaniards name the domonican republic and all island the wedt indies the west indies,I know that former domonican presedent Molina ,try to kill all domonican people because he ssid that you all were too black. presedent Molina kill light skin domonican becsuse he didn,t think they were white.
the great conceptuliser

Brooklyn, NY

#1045 Aug 29, 2013
I want all Dominican to read and understand you always say tlu are white or Indian but not black. You dont evenook like either, the tiano of people was exterminated by the slaniards in the 15 centuary. That,s more than 500 years ago tiano bloodline would not be there anymore. The spaniatd wrote that the tiano were cannibals,and thzt were very weak race of people,they did not use iron copper or bronz like African people, did you know that the first civizalation in Mexico the Olmec were black people go to www.Olmec culture .com and read. When the spaniards bring the first group of African to the domonican republic ad slaves and put them to work they wrote that the African could do ten times more work than a tiano,the African eat less did not get sick all the time,African was serviving in the caribeen while the tiano were dying in record numbers,the black were even surviving better than white people. domonican want to be the weak canibal tiano people. People who ssy that they are white rule every Spanish speaking cou.tries yet they are the minority ,non Spanish speaking island do not allow a handful of white wannabe to rule over the majority check out all English sleaking island they are much educated hsve a better standard of livind than the domonican republic
sandokhan

Brooklyn, NY

#1046 Sep 1, 2013
Someone told me that when a domican woman is giving birth you can hear thousands of demons singing welcoming the child of leviathan in the world.
ayuno

South Ozone Park, NY

#1047 Sep 15, 2013
Domonican wish they were white because by nature they are wicked, domonican magnify the characteritics of the murderous,bloood guzzeling slave master domonican kill other black leople saying that they kill black people becsuse they are white in other words white people have the right to kill ,rape and steal, i know a black domonican woman who grew up un the domonican republic she said that she is the one in thr familly with the darkest complexion her father ,brothers and cousins and extended familly who is brown take turn raping her, anything goes wrong they would blame her.even when hurrican pass over the domonican republic they blame on black people. Every dark skin female is attacked and rape by brown an light skin domonican men, domonicsn light skin reap the curse of there murderous conquistador great great, great ,grand father,thhe bible say that the iniquity of the fathers Will visit the 3rd and 4 generation of the wicked who hate black people (god,s people) the domonican society have laws on the books equavilent to apartaid south africa, but the people who make the law are not white people.

Since: Sep 13

Baltimore, MD

#1048 Sep 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I am Dominican and all of my family is light skinned, good hair, colored eyes, etc. 89% of Dominicans are MULATTO/WHITE. & yes we do "cling" to our Spanish ancestry because while African Americans might have white in them, they come from AFRICA. If it were not for Spaniards, DOMINICANS WOULD NOT EXIST. Our FOUNDING FATHERS were WHITE, as was our WHOLE COUNTRY until the AFRICAN SLAVES which made up Haiti invaded our country and raped our women, and not to mention destroyed our economy. Our ancestors were not slaves of Spaniards, you are very sadly uninformed.
You have been brain washed and white washed your entire country Was never ever ever white; when the WHITE Spanish got there they raped and robbed the Taino indians that was there ! Those were the first slaves dumb ass it was only Afther they killed most of them off did they send African slaves ! In fact it was the socalled Africans who freed that island from the white slave master so what the hell are you talking about !!! You ppl were slaves on that island picking surger Cain ! Y'all wasn't down there doing the African rain dance ! Sipping rum having a grand time
gene

Ridgewood, NY

#1049 Sep 18, 2013
listen up american dominican in the house.listen dominicans are a mix. brazil dominican republic same thing. but those to countires are not black nations like haiti jamaica chad nigeria sudan.in our culture blacks whites indian mixed all intermarry.spanish men love darker women.people from spain go and live in dr. aside from poorness every black would live a fantasy life that they could never have in america cause of racism.for small percentage of african americans to worry about dominican racism just shows you have jealous issues. white people black africans were the ones who hurt and enslaved african americans yet you talk about dominican racism that has nver stopped an african american from achieving success.we dominicans went 90% for obama. ya should be hugging us dominicans cause most whites didnt want obama in the white house. it was latinos that made african americans dreams of a black president come true. obama in office or not it doesnt affect latinos. cause even if were poor were still latinos and trust me we wont change that for eternity. with out latinos african americans life would be worse in the united states.stop hating dominicans for wanting to be white black urban ghetto what ever.
Charlotte

Lynnwood, WA

#1051 Nov 7, 2013
No one is saying Dominicans are not Latinos. But that does not change their roots. Your excuse for not identifying as black is contradicting. If you are not claiming black due to Spanish ancestry then maybe you should not claim Spanish due to black ancestry. Idiot.
I Cant Stand Al Shatpton wrote:
HOW DARE YOU throw this trash on my family and HERITAGE , you know nothing about my culture or my people, i love the bright Euro/Afro admixture of my heritage AND PEOPLE. You African Americans swear your hard Sh.. Yet TRUE Africans DISPISE u people
Charlotte

Lynnwood, WA

#1052 Nov 7, 2013
You said that perfectly!
sleng wrote:
all of you domonican are talking bad obout african american I am not african american I am a black man from the west indies, If you notice that no african american is running to the domonican republic looking for a bettyer life, african american a very proud group of people they have survive in america against great odds and have come out ion the world with great substance,african american are much better much richer than domonican people,afroamerican have fight and make it possible for all of you black and brown dfomonican to come to the us and worlk around as equal ,the african american have invented dizens and dizens of modern invention the only thing that domonican invent is self hate and bigotry.domonican practise slavery of there own people afroamerican don,t do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spain celebrates Columbus, descendants defend h... (May '06) Wed karmaisabeach 66
ˇCanadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) Tue gabriela montoya ... 1,140
Woman Busted With $70K - in Her Stomach Mon SLY WEST 17
Dominican Republic bust also yields $69k in her... Oct 27 Ferryman 2
haiti is rejected everywhere in west indies (Jun '13) Oct 25 juliette 7
Why do Dominicans Practice Witcraft Voodoo Wicc... (Mar '13) Oct 24 kgj200 27
Do Dominican men make good husbands? Not!!!!! (Mar '12) Oct 23 Rubia08 151

Dominican Republic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE