West Coast Bad Boy

Kent, WA

#1009 Apr 15, 2013
Sophia michell wrote:
And yes!! Dominican Republic it's a shitty place to live, it got lot of dangerous places... So United States !! It is a shitty place to live too!! And lot of country.
Let me remind u where the white people go to spend time and vacation!!
Punta Cana, la Romana, Santiago!! Where are does places?? Guess where?? Dominican Republic!!
Check Game Ho,

You don't need to remind me anything, and I wouldn't be bragging about Americans going to the d r to long dick ho's just because we can.
Proud African American

Boston, MA

#1010 Apr 15, 2013
That ignorant S.O.B (Someone) said he is Hispanic, then I must be Hispanic too. I am African American of creole ad-mixture and I am dark skin AA that probably has more Spanish blood than most Dominicans. My grandmother was Spanish Louisiana creole but she considered herself black and married a black man. Most Louisiana creoles have dominican ancestry because when Haitians were killing your people people you guys came to us for shelter bringing your voodooism and other african shit yall practice, and for your 411 creoles are less black ancestry than domincans and are considered black in the U.S. Do your research then come holla at me broski. White my ass domincans are black just like African Americans,Puerto Ricans and Brazilians.
Nigerian boy

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#1011 Apr 16, 2013
Proud African American wrote:
That ignorant S.O.B (Someone) said he is Hispanic, then I must be Hispanic too. I am African American of creole ad-mixture and I am dark skin AA that probably has more Spanish blood than most Dominicans. My grandmother was Spanish Louisiana creole but she considered herself black and married a black man. Most Louisiana creoles have dominican ancestry because when Haitians were killing your people people you guys came to us for shelter bringing your voodooism and other african shit yall practice, and for your 411 creoles are less black ancestry than domincans and are considered black in the U.S. Do your research then come holla at me broski. White my ass domincans are black just like African Americans,Puerto Ricans and Brazilians.
Shut da hell up, how dare you speak of africa like that?
sand

Potsdam, Germany

#1012 Apr 25, 2013
allot of built up anger towards each other. everyone hurts here.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1013 Apr 26, 2013
UMMM I LIVE IN WASHINGTON HEIGHTS NEW YORK, WHERE 98% OF THE POPULATION IS DOMINICAN AND DOMINICANS ARE BY FAR THE MOST PROUD OF THEY'RE CULTURE,NATIONALITY THAN ANY OTHER...I'M SORRY YOUR SO IGNORANT AND PATHETIC THAT U HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME THAN TO START A RACIST THREAD..SO THE ANSWER TO UR IGNORANT QUESTION IS..THEY DON'T! GET A FKN LIFE. ARE U THE SAME IDIOT THAT ASKS THIS SAME QUESTION ABOUT EVERY RACE? IF SO,U DESERVE THE LONG MISERABLE NASTY LIFE UR LIVING..U DO THIS TO BRING ALL THE PREJUDICE PPL TOGETHER AND SIMPLY HATE!!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1014 Apr 26, 2013
Nigerian boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut da hell up, how dare you speak of africa like that?
Dont waste your time with IGNORANCE, The dont know any better, they're pitterful beings...
Joel

Temecula, CA

#1015 Apr 27, 2013
what a silly and racist topic...if Dominicans wish so BAD to be white, that would be the easiest thing to do in less than one generation, with over 2,000,000 Dominicans living in the US and Europe, if changing our skin color is on the TOP OF OUR AGENDA, like the racist people in this topic say...Then we would encourage our kids,Dominicans friends and family to marry and have kids with WHITE Americans, White Latinos, and Europeans...ONLY..In less than 20 years the Dominican population would change, But obviously that is that the case, Dominicans are very proud of their Heritages both African and Spanish together and that's all....And with over 5,000,000 white tourist going to DR every year, If we were sO IN NEED TO BE WHITE, then there would so so many Dominicans trying to Marry the Germans, Russian, Canadians, and anything white....
Only the mind of an insecure, racist , hater can come up with such a childish ideas.
West Coast Bad Boy

Pittsburg, CA

#1016 Apr 30, 2013
The dominican women can come to America but the dudes need to stay on that island like Tom Hanks did. They need to shed that dead weight, and get rid of them losers.
West Coast Bad Boy

Pittsburg, CA

#1017 Apr 30, 2013
dominicanpride wrote:
<quoted text>
look u piece of shit! I dont think you know nothing of DR bcuz u never been there, in the northern part of DR its mostly european heritage, jn the south it is mostly african heritage,(im from the north abd im european heritage) so stfu, and if you check Miss DR almost all of them are white like 2010 and 2012, so get ur fucking facts straight! U mother f***er!!!!!!!!
You're not dominican you're a white boy who live on a island, same as the black people there, brainwashed broke black people who live on an island.
Only thing ya'll got in common is the food y'all eat and you both speak spanish big deal. Then everybody always wanna know why African Americans are the best and brightest to come up outta Africa, It's no secret. We dominate every sport we play, every woman and they mamma wanna have a black baby, we dress the best, we make the best music, we look the best, we gotta a brotha running the country as well as the free world, it's just ridiculous man!!
Elnene

Cranford, NJ

#1019 May 21, 2013
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Dominican trying to play up their "Euro admixture" even though most of them look like Haitians. If Dominicans are so "Euro admixed" then why do so many of them bleach their skin to be lighter? Real mixed people (like Puerto Ricans or Brazilians) don't have to bleach themselves for light skin. I read somewhere that Dominican Republic has the highest rate of skin bleaching in Latin American, hmm I wonder why, probably because you guys are so dark and want to be light like REAL Latinos.
Face it, most latinos consider you "los negros" and not real Latinos. Even when you come to America most people look at you as black, not Latino because you do not look like REAL latinos, who are light brown to white skinned.
dont be igonorant about it, ya talking only about one place in dr thats la Capital Santo dominigo, Go To Satiango el Cibao. all you gonna 95% of the Dominicans are light Skin ! Indio Claro & White Skin ppl
Dominicanita mamita

Boston, MA

#1020 May 25, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
born and raised in boston, and there are plenty of dominican guys dying for white 'culo'. so what's your point, men die for arse all the time. i'm not here bashing dominicans i'm responding to *you*. aa and dominicans don't have a beef in boston.
First of all just so u know my whole family. comes from the Dominican ethnic group and their white with good hair with colored hair and eyes.....so your telling us we have worse hair than you shitheads ?? well arse is a British way of saying ass....and we pretend on being white ??? Lmfaoooo JS
dominicanpride

Providence, RI

#1021 May 25, 2013
West Coast Bad Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not dominican you're a white boy who live on a island, same as the black people there, brainwashed broke black people who live on an island.
Only thing ya'll got in common is the food y'all eat and you both speak spanish big deal. Then everybody always wanna know why African Americans are the best and brightest to come up outta Africa, It's no secret. We dominate every sport we play, every woman and they mamma wanna have a black baby, we dress the best, we make the best music, we look the best, we gotta a brotha running the country as well as the free world, it's just ridiculous man!!
First of all man, I was born in DR and my family immigrated to NY for a better life. Second of all even though my family is light skinned I envy my dark skinned Dominican bro's, becuz I am tired of ppl confusing me with another nationality. Lastly, I am heated cuz ppl have stupid stereotypes that Dominicans are only African ancestry, no we don't, we are like any other of our fellow Hispanic countries. We have taino ancestry, eauro ancestry and most important and proudest of all our AFRICAN ancestry!!!!
ROGB

Ottawa, Canada

#1023 May 30, 2013
petergo85 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are plainly stupid. Latino and white people are all from
African. I am Haitian and study in Dominican Republic, Dominican people are so stupid when it comes to color, they all wanna be white. Even the black ones keep saying " I am not black, i am indian "
Haha don't hate because ur country fail. Now we go to the reall ppl who wants to be white but pretend to be black. Afro Americans take mister Michael Jackson for example than been said tell me one Dominican who wishes to be white?
ROGB

Ottawa, Canada

#1024 May 30, 2013
Proud African American wrote:
Learn the definition of black before u make an statement, brazilians have the population of black and white mix just like the Dominican Republic if u to to Africa and u see a white man born the. U dont call him black u call him white, if u see a black man born i. The state u don't call him white u call him black, u see a Dominican anywhere be is Latino so it's say( we are from the Caribbean) however we have the mix if white and black, there for a Dominican who call himself Hispanic is no being ignorant, and that ur grandma marry a black man has nothing to do with this bullshit she marry a Blackman cus she wanted that man no because he was black. All ppl hating on Dominicans that are black dont be haters just cus where ever we go or where ever we make an stand we end up fuckin ur wife's and sister is just our spices I'm proud to be a DOMINICAN and all of u stop being racist is not good for ur healt
ROGB

Ottawa, Canada

#1025 May 30, 2013
West Coast Bad Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why all jails have 50% black and the other 50% mix... She u said we don't count on ur best friend.. I being around many places around many ppl and everywhere I go there is ignorantly idiot like you where is white Spanish black Indian Asian pink purple doesn't matter every country has the men who does well and the one who doesn't.. And I bet u most be one of those who wouldn't be able to get a woman even if use was dying
va te faire foutre

AOL

#1026 Jun 1, 2013
What is fk wrong with you people. Our biggest problems (guns, drugs, Haitian, violence, debt, counterfeiting, environmental destruction, etc.) and all you talk about is skin color?

Stop the nonsense and let's get a handle on problems that sink DR. African will take over America so the debate is mute.
cecelia perez williams

Wilmington, DE

#1027 Jun 3, 2013
Well here is my thing my Dad is African-Dominican while my mother is African. Since my D.N.A report says i,m Dominican and Affican American yet whenever i tell people they always say to me oh really i never knew because your so dark.First thing my skin is the color of a cappachino colored maybe to one shade darker. Second my mom is dark and so is my father so why is it that the one thing you focus on. Thirdly why is my skin color the one thing that you worry about when most people from the dominican republic are like twice as dark maybe three times more of my daddy's color and their spanish is equally as fluent and subtle so why is my skin color you top prority when i am as much of a dominican as i am black so all these little comments on she to black or she is to this and that well then whats the point of represrnting who you truly are if you you can't even show who you really are and to tell you the truth i am PROUD TO BE A AFRICAN AMERICAN AND DOMINICAN GIRL AND I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY.
Le trou de balle

AOL

#1028 Jun 6, 2013
I am proud to have European blood!!! I accept European culture, attitude, and values! Long live Whiteness!!!!
bori4life

Bronx, NY

#1029 Jun 12, 2013
Que todo los maldito trepa palos mueren.
Le trou de balle

AOL

#1030 Jun 13, 2013
bori4life wrote:
Que todo los maldito trepa palos mueren.
Blame the fking PLD and PRD for making DR a hell from where everyone is boating to Puerto Rico.

Ask yourself: Why is every Dominican looking for a way out? 10 million people and 4 million of them are ultra-poor!

So now the PLD and PRD allow weapons and firearm to be sold in DR so that we kill each other from the violence fed by the lack of opportunity, overpopulation, and now the PLD-PRD are allowing drugs to fester the island.

It is time for corrupted democracy to step away and for the return of nationalistic dictatorship to cleanse the island of drug dealers, homosexuals, mob, comunists, assassins for hire, counterfeiters, contrabandits, polluters, illegal Haitian, rapists, femicides, human trafficking, prostitution, child molesters, money launderer, etc.

We are tired of the same bull crap (debt, devaluated peso, failed utilities, unsanitary conditions, deteriorating infrastructure, contamination, poor quality controls, inflation, lack of transparency, back door negiotiation, signing contracts hostile to DR and its culture, cultural erosion from foreign language, food, music, and other craps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do black people always try to claim dominic... (Sep '12) 5 hr Leonardo DiPartlow 77
Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $... (Mar '12) Dec 18 lalalala 35
Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History (Mar '06) Dec 17 romance 12,329
Spain celebrates Columbus, descendants defend h... (May '06) Dec 17 clickjogos 67
Dominicans are ALL BLACK!!!! (May '14) Dec 12 Princess 10
I am Dominican, not black (May '12) Dec 12 Princess 307
Now I Understand Puerto Ricans (Apr '12) Dec 12 Princess 35
More from around the web