Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I Cant Stand Al Shatpton wrote:
I love the black people but African AMERICANS are idiots, and kf were the latino underdogs why is the DR flag featured in most latin videos, parades, why others borrow OUR ingridiants
s & OUT instraments for their music and love our women.
think you African Americans go around saying they are Latino web they don't have a latino vain in there bodes
Jay

Nanuet, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Before Columbus arrived in the carribean the entire island was named Haiti that's what the indians called it,please read misinform dominicans Spain changed the name to Hispaniola.There were several tribes in all western part of the carribeans,Taino,Caronabo Quisqueya,Bohio etc.They were in Puerto Rico Jamica,Cuba,Hati and Domican Republic,why the Dominicans are saying I'm not black I'm indio or I'm white,or mulato you are neither,why the Cubans are proud of their African Heritage,Puerto Rican also,why make yourself look inferior,please accept yourself for what you are,Alex Rodriguez is a black man,while juan Luis Guerra is a white man.
PITIful

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jay wrote:
Before Columbus arrived in the carribean the entire island was named Haiti that's what the indians called it,please read misinform dominicans Spain changed the name to Hispaniola.There were several tribes in all western part of the carribeans,Taino,Caronabo Quisqueya,Bohio etc.They were in Puerto Rico Jamica,Cuba,Hati and Domican Republic,why the Dominicans are saying I'm not black I'm indio or I'm white,or mulato you are neither,why the Cubans are proud of their African Heritage,Puerto Rican also,why make yourself look inferior,please accept yourself for what you are,Alex Rodriguez is a black man,while juan Luis Guerra is a white man.
The people who call themselves Haitian have NOTHING to do with the original people since they were brought over by the French in the late 1700's .Haitians are mainly West Africans in the new world .
Jay

Nanuet, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Haitian are africans they are proud of it,Dessalines declared anyone who was born in Haiti was black,it doesn't matter if you were white that's what that was listed on your birth certificate.Dominican should stop praising their masters.Haitian did deliberated your country from Spain,Tujilio himself his grand mother was haitian and his wife Ms Chevalier was from Haiti,stop all the nonsence and also remember for those Dominican slaves,Haiti also deliberated many other countries in latin America,includng Venezuela and many others.
Real talk

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Dominicans are proud to be Dominicans. You will never hear a Dominican say I wish I was this or that! Dumb asses we embrace it everyday especially the hicks. Or Fresh Out The Boat like most people call it
Kelley Baskerville

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Plain and simple...Blacks was taught to hate ourselves. Its a shame that nobody wants to claim our black heritage. I see that this problem is universal, I thought it was only in America. Whats wrong with being black or African, Whats wrong with the color of our skin??? I listen to rap music now days and the rap about red women, and white women. They are black men raised by black women yet in these songs they are teaching little boys that black women aren't beautiful and teaching our little girls to hate themselves cause they not like skinned. I dont care where you from, if black is anywhere in your heritage embrace it. My grandmother's mother was African American and her father was Italian and Indian. If you look at me I'm darkskinned with long black silky hair. You wouldnt know what to think about me. I fear for my kids, my son is darkskinned and my daughter is very lighskinned. I dont want anybody to treat them different b/c of their skin color. Please lets unify and stop this maddness. Lets stop hating ourselves. I love you all and all the races that you are mixed with.

PEACE
Kelley Baskerville

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Upon reading the other post, I just had to make another post just to add that I go get my hair done at a Dominican hair salon and my first time going in there the girls were speaking to me in spanish b/c they thought that I was Dominican. I corrected them but said thank you. I took it as a compliment b/c I think that Dominicans are beautiful. I've tried to become friends with some Dominicans girls in the shop but was told they did not like black people. Uh??? If they have so much black heritage why so??? I am very interested in this topic. I'm not saying that all Dominicans are this way. Just the few that I have came in contact with. Can any Dominican girl please answer this question??? Thanks
RichieRich

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Haitian are africans they are proud of it,Dessalines declared anyone who was born in Haiti was black,it doesn't matter if you were white that's what that was listed on your birth certificate.Dominican should stop praising their masters.Haitian did deliberated your country from Spain,Tujilio himself his grand mother was haitian and his wife Ms Chevalier was from Haiti,stop all the nonsence and also remember for those Dominican slaves,Haiti also deliberated many other countries in latin America,includng Venezuela and many others.
You see this ididot probably saw the documentary on the history channel and beleives what that black money saids, hatians embrace being african, well first of all they are dark ass shit!!! fuck else they are going to embrace and second of all thats not completley truth because all hatains would give there left testicle to be conseider FRENCH your dumb uneducated moron's that is hati offical language french,,,
Jay

Nanuet, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

RichieRich wrote:
<quoted text> You see this ididot probably saw the documentary on the history channel and beleives what that black money saids, hatians embrace being african, well first of all they are dark ass shit!!! fuck else they are going to embrace and second of all thats not completley truth because all hatains would give there left testicle to be conseider FRENCH your dumb uneducated moron's that is hati offical language french,,,
Haitians have never considered themselves as French compare to those Dominicans who consider themselves as indio,mulato,while they are a laughfing stock when come to race.I visited Dominican Republic in 2006,when I arrived there I saw I was in a black country,please stop all that nonsense and have pride in your own race.You are not Spanish either,spanish is a language not a race.
Dominican Dude

Lititz, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

No this is a false misconception. We don't see ourselves as black , native or white, we see ourselves just as mixed or Dominican!
See my video (YouTube)
" 5 Misconception & Facts About Dominicans"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
black and proud

Jamaica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I read what los wrote and was very offended. In my opinion ALL spanish people are rascist. I dont see no dark skin spanish people on your magazines or anything. And since you didnt know, your only light skin cause the Germans rapped your women. If thats something your proud of so be it. The fact is, any human from a tropical(hot) area are dark!!!! Thats why 8 out of 10 Dominicans, cubans, etc. grandparents are BLACK, not black americans (cause we know how everyone despises the black american and dont want to be referred to as that)but black skinned. Now as far as you saying you killed your slave master, as if your stronger than us, is a figment of your imagination!!! Its one thing to fight them off in D.R. and another thing to do it in another country!!!!! With no guns or anything!!!! AGAINST A WHOLE COUNTRY (YOU JERK)!!! I know my people are STRONG, and i also know you all wouldnt have lasted like we did!!! So what i say to brothers like black prince, THE HELL WITH THEM, who cares if they hate their black country men(Satan hates God)its their problem. WE love us and thats enough. Im damn near 20 generations (if not more) in this(MY) country. Im not gone let no one that shits in a hole think their better than me. They have shit for an army to defend their country(or anything), you cant even leave the tourist area or they try and kill you like freakin Savages, drug pushin, girls selling their bodies, Uncles raping their neices, etc. try and act as if their better than me cause my ancestors didnt kill ALL our slave masters cause we killed plenty. WE ARE NO COWARDS MY FRIEND!!! ALL you damn foreigners come here and try and put us down, when you wouldnt have no civil rights if it wasnt for what our (MY) PEOPLE went through down south!! and then you come here reap the benefits and want to disrespect!!! So to ALL BLACK AMERICANS WHO ARE PROUD KNOW YOUR HISTORY AND NEVER LET NO DOMINICAN, AFRICAN, OR ANY OTHER CAN'S MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR!! CAUSE WE ARENT. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, THEY HAVE ONE, GO BACK AND MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE, GET AN AIR FORCE OR SOMETHING!!! STOP BEING PROUD ABOUT HOW OTHER RACES WATERED DOWN YOUR BLOOD LINE. AND THATS A FACT!!! DONT EVER DISRESPECT MY PEOPLE IN MY COUNTRY ON MY EARTH!!! OR OUR HARD SHIPS, YOU HATE PEOPLE CAUSE OF A COLOR AND NOTHING ELSE, AND THATS SOME EVIL SH*T!!! CASUE EVERY RACE HAS THEIR WELFARE RECIPENTS (YALL NY DOMINICANS, AND OTHER CANS KNOW ALOT ABOUT THAT), DRUG ADDICTS, ROBBERS, KILLERS, ETC. LIKE ANYONE ELSE!!! You hate cause of a color, I dislike cause of a mindset!!
duhh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I Cant Stand Al Shatpton wrote:
If Dominicans cant be Latino cus of the Euro/Afro admixture neither can Panamanians, Cubans, Brazilians and a HUGE chunk of the Puerto Rican, Venezuelan & Colombian populations... Typical ignorant ensecure douchebag African AMERICAN
Colombians,venezulans and a lot of pr people are white skined. You people are so stupid.
Erick Layevska

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Im from russia, an when i was living in russia i knew a few dominican people. one was a lawyer and he was white like me. another guy that i knew in russia he was also dominican born also white. this man was the owner of a club near my place a very good one.

now i live in queens ny. and i know a few dominicans people here also. very good people hard workers. i have heard before that all dominicans are blacks and i dont thinkso they are also white ass dominicans. like i said i have met alot of dominicans dark skin light skin and white white. most of the white dominicans you can find them in spain or france an here in nyc. most of the puerto ricans here in ny are low life they live in the projects an dont work. an i think its really fckup to say bad things about a hard working people like dominicans. check out the projects 90% of the tenants are PRs.

and of what i have learn

Dominicans are mix with: Africans Tainos and Europeans
Puero ricans are mix with: Africans Tainos and Europeans.

the only different is PR is US citizen. BUT beside that its the same group of people. and the dominican became free from france, spain,(twice) and from unite state.

puerto rico counldnt became free from one country. an the flag looks like the cuban one... and the dominicans flag is unique in the world( i still love my russian flag tho)

and if you look back in history the OLD Puerto Rican flag used to look like exactly like the old dominican flag...

have you learn here a litle bit why Puerto ricans hate dominicans so much. dominicans are free... PR goverment still tryin to be a free country from USA they cant, too late for tthat. but good luck!
pride in my veins

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

black and proud wrote:
I read what los wrote and was very offended. In my opinion ALL spanish people are rascist. I dont see no dark skin spanish people on your magazines or anything. And since you didnt know, your only light skin cause the Germans rapped your women. If thats something your proud of so be it. The fact is, any human from a tropical(hot) area are dark!!!! Thats why 8 out of 10 Dominicans, cubans, etc. grandparents are BLACK, not black americans (cause we know how everyone despises the black american and dont want to be referred to as that)but black skinned. Now as far as you saying you killed your slave master, as if your stronger than us, is a figment of your imagination!!! Its one thing to fight them off in D.R. and another thing to do it in another country!!!!! With no guns or anything!!!! AGAINST A WHOLE COUNTRY (YOU JERK)!!! I know my people are STRONG, and i also know you all wouldnt have lasted like we did!!! So what i say to brothers like black prince, THE HELL WITH THEM, who cares if they hate their black country men(Satan hates God)its their problem. WE love us and thats enough. Im damn near 20 generations (if not more) in this(MY) country. Im not gone let no one that shits in a hole think their better than me. They have shit for an army to defend their country(or anything), you cant even leave the tourist area or they try and kill you like freakin Savages, drug pushin, girls selling their bodies, Uncles raping their neices, etc. try and act as if their better than me cause my ancestors didnt kill ALL our slave masters cause we killed plenty. WE ARE NO COWARDS MY FRIEND!!! ALL you damn foreigners come here and try and put us down, when you wouldnt have no civil rights if it wasnt for what our (MY) PEOPLE went through down south!! and then you come here reap the benefits and want to disrespect!!! So to ALL BLACK AMERICANS WHO ARE PROUD KNOW YOUR HISTORY AND NEVER LET NO DOMINICAN, AFRICAN, OR ANY OTHER CAN'S MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR!! CAUSE WE ARENT. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, THEY HAVE ONE, GO BACK AND MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE, GET AN AIR FORCE OR SOMETHING!!! STOP BEING PROUD ABOUT HOW OTHER RACES WATERED DOWN YOUR BLOOD LINE. AND THATS A FACT!!! DONT EVER DISRESPECT MY PEOPLE IN MY COUNTRY ON MY EARTH!!! OR OUR HARD SHIPS, YOU HATE PEOPLE CAUSE OF A COLOR AND NOTHING ELSE, AND THATS SOME EVIL SH*T!!! CASUE EVERY RACE HAS THEIR WELFARE RECIPENTS (YALL NY DOMINICANS, AND OTHER CANS KNOW ALOT ABOUT THAT), DRUG ADDICTS, ROBBERS, KILLERS, ETC. LIKE ANYONE ELSE!!! You hate cause of a color, I dislike cause of a mindset!!
I am dominicans i was born i the dominican rep. my father is a black ass dominican and my mother is a white ass dominican. my skin color is not white or black. but i always say im a black dominican and proud. i know i have french, spanish, african an taino blood in my veins. thtas what makes me a dominican man and it feels so good.
La_delfi

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I am a dark skinned dominican. I love my skin color. I love being a moreno! I dont deny my african ancestry but it doesnt mean im african american or jusst black. I am a latino . So i am not white nor black. Either though i am a latino i have more african blood than spanish blood and i am proud of that. I RATHER BE BLACK THAN WHITE ANYWAYS. and one more thing.. FUCK SPAIN FOR BRAINWASHING US AND TEACHING US HATE!!! QUE VIVE QUISQUEYA Y MOTHER LAND AFRIKA !!!!!!
kinyatta

Stewartsville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

WHY, do people go on and on with this particular latino group, they are indeed the blackest of the latino's, period. Yes we all have the same dam ANCESTORS throughout the united states, carribean and the america's. Please don't let the language differances fool you, our AFRICAN brothers and sisters have been speaking spanish, desde de 16 th century and millions speak the latin languages in AFRICA till this day. are you guys more mixed the answer is yes for sure, but it's time for yall peoples to put down dem hairdryers cause they have fried yall brains period. your lighter skintones and spanish is not superior like you may think.
kinyatta

Stewartsville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

AFRICAN DIASPORA look it up today and get some common sense please.
West Coast Bad Boy

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie! Dominicans from the north region are mostly white and some with close european blood (immigrant parents) most of them never mix up because of racism. Blacks are most likely to be found in the south and east, yet there are whites and blacks and MIXED throughout the country!
Sounds Like the DR is a pretty shitty place to live.
I heard the largest population of dominicans outside santo domingo is New York. We don't get too many or none at all on the best coast.
Sophia michell

Waldfischbach-burgalben, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Who the F told you Dominicans wish to be white?? Lmao... I'm cracking up laughing on this people ignorance!
Sophia michell

Waldfischbach-burgalben, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

And yes!! Dominican Republic it's a shitty place to live, it got lot of dangerous places... So United States !! It is a shitty place to live too!! And lot of country.
Let me remind u where the white people go to spend time and vacation!!
Punta Cana, la Romana, Santiago!! Where are does places?? Guess where?? Dominican Republic!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781 - 800 of852
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dominican Republic Discussions

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are there any Puerto Ricans in the Dominican Re... (Jan '11) 7 hr Platano 50
Is there anyone out there trying to conviece wi... (Aug '10) 20 hr keylovey 63
Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History (Mar '06) Mon New Black Panther NY 12,319
I am Dominican, not black (May '12) Sun None of your buisness 282
Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $... (Mar '12) Apr 11 truth 27
Why do Dominicans Practice Witcraft Voodoo Wicc... (Mar '13) Apr 8 RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE 23
Why Do Most Dominicans Dislike Haitians? (Aug '12) Apr 8 amilcar 65
•••
•••
•••
•••