Bxbunny92 on instagram

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Lol we are all one! We need to stop this nonsense im nigerian and west indian and alot of people tell me I look dominican so wtf is that all about?
Dominican and NAIJA boy

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Bxbunny92 on instagram wrote:
Lol we are all one! We need to stop this nonsense im nigerian and west indian and alot of people tell me I look dominican so wtf is that all about?
bro I try to tell them but DR folks aint wanna listen to me....

Since: Dec 12

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Err... I don't wish I was white, I accept my African background but my family has Tiano Indian ancestry too... I'm pretty sure not all Dominicans wish they were white also so get your facts straight before you go on posting silly nonsense.
JnfrCorazon

Waalre, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

I Cant Stand Al Shatpton wrote:
I got something else to say, no solo soy blanco, no solo soy negro pero so dominicano (quisqueyano) pa que tu lo sepa CABRON, te rompo la cara mamajuevaso pendejo. QUE VIVA AFRICA, LATINO AMERICA Y QUISQUEYA Y CON LA MIERDA CON LOS AFRO AMERICANOS
I
I love the heck outta you bro! because of ppl like you I'm proud to be dominicana! Can no one shit on us. keep up the good work! que viva quisquea la bella
PLEASE

Lasalle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

you people want to look white..only concerned about your exterior
you all look like apes and gorillas..
you all lie steal and decieve humans
fake pathetic culture
please

Lasalle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

you people wanna be white
your interior is bad as well as your exterior
you all are deceitful liars
ugly as apes.get a life low skanks
you use people and their money
you are all hated as you are fake
may god strike you all
many fathers ,fathering same ugly latina ape
also all step children
and use other cultures for your sins and money
hahaaaaaaaaaaahahhaha

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

bayanse par karajo
dominicanpride

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

please wrote:
may god strike you all
also all step children
hahaaaaaaaaaaahahhaha
look u piece of shit! I dont think you know nothing of DR bcuz u never been there, in the northern part of DR its mostly european heritage, jn the south it is mostly african heritage,(im from the north abd im european heritage) so stfu, and if you check Miss DR almost all of them are white like 2010 and 2012, so get ur fucking facts straight! U mother f***er!!!!!!!!
Hola mama

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

What is wrong with having dark skin I'm Dominican and most of the Dominicans I know are either brown or dark none with WHITE skin I am okay with self Identifying as part black but that does not mean that I am not going to embrace my Latin culture we need to stop talking about bullshit when we know we have black in us
dominicanpride

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Im not denying that there is african heritage in our. country im saying that there is also european heritage, for example my skin is white. and most of my family has white skin with green eyes bcuz we r from el cibao, the north, but i also. have people in my family that are dark, what im trying to say is that there are stupid stereotypical people who only have the image of dominicans being black and its not like that because we have a mix, just like there black dominicans there are white, tan dominicans.
ignorancedestroy er

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Dominican trying to play up their "Euro admixture" even though most of them look like Haitians. If Dominicans are so "Euro admixed" then why do so many of them bleach their skin to be lighter? Real mixed people (like Puerto Ricans or Brazilians) don't have to bleach themselves for light skin. I read somewhere that Dominican Republic has the highest rate of skin bleaching in Latin American, hmm I wonder why, probably because you guys are so dark and want to be light like REAL Latinos.
Face it, most latinos consider you "los negros" and not real Latinos. Even when you come to America most people look at you as black, not Latino because you do not look like REAL latinos, who are light brown to white skinned.
Congratulations!
You won the prize for the most stupid person in the internet :)
Now please do us all a favor and instead of believing everything you read 'somewhere on the internet' and learn some history.
Dominicans are not black, dominicans are a mixture of africans, indios, spanish, some french, mulatos and many more races.(multiracial).
I don't look dominican, but I am, so stop being so ignorant.
this is plain stupid.
read and learn: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
and for God's sake! stop saying things without foundations like this "negra nose que diablo".

Btw; I'm a teacher.
ignorancedestroy er

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

please wrote:
may god strike you all
also all step children
hahaaaaaaaaaaahahhaha
dude...you're so stupid that really...you have my permission to die.
like wtf, are you on drugs? or are you just mentally incapable?
either way...I feel so sorry for you, well...not for you but for the people that have to live around you.
jeez, that should be a severe punishment!
you're just like...occupying space.
God! I hate ignorant and stupid people so much and I mean...everyone has the privilege to be a little bit stupid or having a moment but you're abusing the privilege.
Jay

Nanuet, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Dominicans are just a bunch of ignorants,if you don't have no identity you are just an animal.The dominican Republic is 95% blacks.I would love to see one day one of them go to down south and get caught in the rural part of Alabama after 7pm and tell a white southerner I'm Dominican you will see how fast that Dominican S.O.B will be put on a tree and hang.Soon that son of a bitch will realize that he was black after he died.
Jay

Nanuet, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

I have met some Haitians who are mulatos.who sometimes much lighter than most dominicans.They are proudly identified themselves as blacks,shame on those sutpid dominicans who have no identities.
Jay

Nanuet, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

A person who has no identity is like a catle who lives in a vast and open plain,if I was a Dominican that's how I would feel.The european Spaniard who look down on Dominicans and this country most white americans view Dominicans as low lives.
dominicanpride

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Jay wrote:
A person who has no identity is like a catle who lives in a vast and open plain,if I was a Dominican that's how I would feel.The european Spaniard who look down on Dominicans and this country most white americans view Dominicans as low lives.
Well I'm Dominican and my skin is white just like the rest of my family, and its not tan its not black its white, but I do love my country's African heritage, so ur stupid
nigerian boy K LO K

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Jay wrote:
I have met some Haitians who are mulatos.who sometimes much lighter than most dominicans.They are proudly identified themselves as blacks,shame on those sutpid dominicans who have no identities.
bro... you killed it:) but please have mercy on the dominican because soon they all will die of shame! without pity.
Pabel

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Interesting, by the facts that us, Dominicans are one of the countries with most skin variation, because if you know history C. Colon when to Dominican Republic first and he even made a city there were men from Spain raped Dominicans women and that's one reason why a lot of Dominicans are white but we were never black, but native.
Pabel

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Jay wrote:
The ignorance of your comments are not just racist but I will teach you something, if you are black, hey you were a slave who came from Africa. if you are white, you have British blood but if you think about it for your survival you had to receive help from the Indigenous( native) and if you are proud of being white, well you stole a country, and that country right now is the most dangerous country in the world, just search for the gun Control and how many guns do the people have in America and I never so a Hispanic guy going in a school shooting everybody. And we'll I know you are not Hispanic but I'm proud of it, and if you think about it, white girl come to the DR to tan their skin, dark skin... For me is nothing
Harmony

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about Haitians? I did not mention them. We have English and Irish blood as well, all you have to do is read our history or look at us to know that lol but do you hear us calling ourselves English? Of course not that would be pathetic, we have our own identity without having to cling to the identity of our white slave masters, like Dominicans. Dominicans are proud of the fact that their great grandmothers were WHORES and CUM BUCKETS for white Spanish men this is a source of great pride for them.. Despite this most of you like like Africans. Very dark.
First I am a black Dominican african American people wish to be Dominican I am proud to be a black Dominican and if u would have payed attention in school Dominicans are Hispanic and actually we started b 4 other spanish cultures we are original so if you want to judge go ahead because I kno alot of black ppl that say thy are white dominican and indian when thy are just African American

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 761 - 780 of852
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Dominican Republic Forum right now

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ˇCanadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) 2 hr JAVIER CASTRO 1,133
Are there any Puerto Ricans in the Dominican Re... (Jan '11) Tue Platano 50
Is there anyone out there trying to conviece wi... (Aug '10) Apr 15 keylovey 63
Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History (Mar '06) Apr 14 New Black Panther NY 12,319
I am Dominican, not black (May '12) Apr 13 None of your buisness 282
Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $... (Mar '12) Apr 11 truth 27
Why do Dominicans Practice Witcraft Voodoo Wicc... (Mar '13) Apr 8 RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE 23
•••
•••
•••
•••