JetBlue Airways: June 3 move set to Terminal 3 at Fort Lauderdale

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

The New York-based airline, the airport's third-largest carrier, will move from its split-concourse operation in Terminal 1 to begin serving customers June 3 at a single concourse in Terminal 3. JetBlue starts daily nonstop service to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and Cancun, Mexico, June 18.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2012
Florence Kushner

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Jet Blue, please fly to CHICAGO.....
James
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Jetblue DOES fly to Chicago already! It's just one stop via JFK! Happy Jetting!
bobbyd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

too bad ... I loved having it in the NEW terminal ~ total convenience to car rentals etc ... what a shame.
just me

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

The only people that are happy with terminal 3, won't be flying from it, like the Jet Blue spokesperson in Salt Lake City.
Po Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

My next flight at FLL, will be a one way ticket out of this mess called Florida.
not a leming

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

Airtran will be reloating from terminal 3 to terminal 1 in near future. This move by Jetblue will benefit travelers in long run. Althrough you will never notice it. so keep up the crying and complaining. It's a favorite south fl. pastime
FLAGRL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

Po Boy wrote:
My next flight at FLL, will be a one way ticket out of this mess called Florida.
'
We won't miss you. Bye bye.
parkingfiasco

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Parking is such a hassle at terminal 3. it was so easy at terminal 1. really a big time waste now looking for parking or walking forever outside in the heat. really dissapointed with this move jet blue.
Mike From Boston

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

I am very unhappy with the move to Terminal 3. Now I need to take a shuttle bus to the car rental. Dumb move, JetBLUE
ANDREY

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

Agree. Dumb move. Terminal 1 was great, with easy walking access to parking and car rentals.
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

What a shame those people in Forest Hills must be ex Tower Air or United.. Jetblue is about to lose the biggest chance in their history at Chicago Ohare Airport. 4 gates are open and they are not even taking them.. Virgin America will come right in next month and buy the 4 open ex Delta gates in Terminal 3. What a shame Jetblue!!!!
Doris

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Hi! Hoping someone can assist with a question. If Jetblue is moving to terminal 3, what is the nearest car rental agencay? I thank you in advance.
dbkoob

Baldwin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

what a shame i mean really the car rental area was directly attached to terminal 1. Now you have to take the shuttle bus from terminal 3 which runs only every 30 minutes. Or walk 15 minutes to terminal 1

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dominican Republic Discussions

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I am Dominican, not black (May '12) 17 hr sin celebro 293
where is the large half somali half yemeni popu... Jul 22 shuaib 1
Do Dominicans want to be White! (Sep '11) Jul 21 Joel 132
Why Do Most Dominicans Dislike Haitians? (Aug '12) Jul 21 Joel 74
why do black people always try to claim dominic... (Sep '12) Jul 18 juanalupe 71
ˇCanadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) Jul 15 Andres 1,138
Get Your wishes fulfilled,Money,Fame,Lottery,Lo... (Nov '11) Jul 14 Priya 10
•••
•••