JetBlue Airways: June 3 move set to Terminal 3 at Fort Lauderdale

The New York-based airline, the airport's third-largest carrier, will move from its split-concourse operation in Terminal 1 to begin serving customers June 3 at a single concourse in Terminal 3. JetBlue starts daily nonstop service to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and Cancun, Mexico, June 18. Full Story
Florence Kushner

Boca Raton, FL

#1 May 27, 2009
Jet Blue, please fly to CHICAGO.....
James
#2 May 27, 2009
Jetblue DOES fly to Chicago already! It's just one stop via JFK! Happy Jetting!
bobbyd

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2009
too bad ... I loved having it in the NEW terminal ~ total convenience to car rentals etc ... what a shame.
just me

AOL

#4 Jun 3, 2009
The only people that are happy with terminal 3, won't be flying from it, like the Jet Blue spokesperson in Salt Lake City.
Po Boy

Key Biscayne, FL

#5 Jun 3, 2009
My next flight at FLL, will be a one way ticket out of this mess called Florida.
not a leming

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Jun 3, 2009
Airtran will be reloating from terminal 3 to terminal 1 in near future. This move by Jetblue will benefit travelers in long run. Althrough you will never notice it. so keep up the crying and complaining. It's a favorite south fl. pastime
FLAGRL

United States

#7 Jun 3, 2009
Po Boy wrote:
My next flight at FLL, will be a one way ticket out of this mess called Florida.
'
We won't miss you. Bye bye.
parkingfiasco

Jupiter, FL

#8 Jun 4, 2009
Parking is such a hassle at terminal 3. it was so easy at terminal 1. really a big time waste now looking for parking or walking forever outside in the heat. really dissapointed with this move jet blue.
Mike From Boston

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Jul 7, 2009
I am very unhappy with the move to Terminal 3. Now I need to take a shuttle bus to the car rental. Dumb move, JetBLUE
ANDREY

Miami, FL

#10 Dec 20, 2009
Agree. Dumb move. Terminal 1 was great, with easy walking access to parking and car rentals.
Tim

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2010
What a shame those people in Forest Hills must be ex Tower Air or United.. Jetblue is about to lose the biggest chance in their history at Chicago Ohare Airport. 4 gates are open and they are not even taking them.. Virgin America will come right in next month and buy the 4 open ex Delta gates in Terminal 3. What a shame Jetblue!!!!
Doris

Tulsa, OK

#12 Apr 19, 2011
Hi! Hoping someone can assist with a question. If Jetblue is moving to terminal 3, what is the nearest car rental agencay? I thank you in advance.
dbkoob

Wayne, NJ

#13 Jul 2, 2012
what a shame i mean really the car rental area was directly attached to terminal 1. Now you have to take the shuttle bus from terminal 3 which runs only every 30 minutes. Or walk 15 minutes to terminal 1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $... (Mar '12) Mon Michael 36
why do black people always try to claim dominic... (Sep '12) Dec 22 Leonardo DiPartlow 77
Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History (Mar '06) Dec 17 romance 12,329
Spain celebrates Columbus, descendants defend h... (May '06) Dec 17 clickjogos 67
Dominicans are ALL BLACK!!!! (May '14) Dec 12 Princess 10
I am Dominican, not black (May '12) Dec 12 Princess 307
Why Do Dominicans wish they were White? (Oct '11) Dec 12 Princess 864
More from around the web