Joel

Washington, DC

#157 Mar 16, 2012
This arguments are getting sad.....its not a question of weather Dominicans have African heritage or not...that's obvious in the simple fact that 70% of the population is mulatto and its in our culture, history , faces, hair everything... What is pissing off these black racist is the fact that Dominicans are happy being mixed, happy with the spanish culture mixed with black culture.... And since for Americans there is NO SUCH thing as Mulatto , because you are just a black person with one white parent, they can't and won't accept the way things are in racial relationship in DR and the rest of L America...They come in here trying to ridicule and offend and all they do is just show the level of hate and racism they still feel toward whites and any mulatto they feel is a sell out.
Sal

Bronx, NY

#158 Mar 16, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
See you can tell that crap to people who do not travel there to the D.R. I go there all the time and the majority of the dominican do not look like the lighter people that you have shown me. The majority are more morena and darker skin tone. I know this man!!!!!!!!!!
It's easy to claim that you been there when you're behind a computer screen. It's funny, last time I showed you these pictures you claimed they were taken in small white region in DR. I showed the same pictures again and now you're claiming this isn't in DR? So which one is it? Why is your argument changing? Because you're talking from your ass, that's why. You can't even lie correctly.

Observe:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg211/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg573/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg703/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg522/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg697/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg830/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg593/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg830/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg407/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg695/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg407/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg403/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg405/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg694/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg502/scaled.p...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg84/scaled.ph...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg59/scaled.ph...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg708/scaled.p...
Dominican_Rep

Cleveland, OH

#160 Jul 13, 2012
I am Dominican and as a Dominican I can tell you this:
Dominicans are not racist, if we don't like you, then we do not like you.
Case closed.
latina

Medellín, Colombia

#161 Jul 13, 2012
los dominicanos son latinos the dominicans are latinos aqnd they will always be yeah they may have some african inside of them but still latinos latinos latinos trust me i practically live with some dominicans oh and no they are not racist
Ramsan

Elizabeth, NJ

#162 Jul 13, 2012
I know many black dominicans, mulato dominicans and even some white dominicans. The white ones had some racial animosity that other dominicans had little if any. However, I vacation often in DR, beautifull country with beautifull people, kind, and most smile alot. But I cant ignore how whilw vacationing Iv notice that some bend over backwards for white tourists then all other visitors, I guess they believe whites tip better.
ROLLOUT

Atlantic City, NJ

#163 Jul 19, 2012
NOT REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry that you experienced that ordeal. The Dominicans have been brain-washed into believing that they are not descendents of Africans and that they are superior to Haitains whom they hate. Galician Knight above is a proponent of this brain-washed propaganda.
Below is an article that you might find interesting regarding Dominicans and their denial:
http://www.miamiherald.com/multimedia/news/af...
Amen to that. when i initially met my wife, one of her first comments to me was "I am Indio", which I found to be a strange comment at the time. Over time I have come to understand this cukture of denial. I was shocked to hear her call one of her darker colorewd friends "Negra", and thought to myself, "my dear, when you get to the US, you will be in for a rude awakening. It will take years of education, beginning at the elementary school level to reverse, this sort of culture. Unfortunately, with the average dominican's complacent attitude, i don't see it happening any time soon
Sal

Bronx, NY

#165 Sep 3, 2012
ROLLOUT wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that. when i initially met my wife, one of her first comments to me was "I am Indio", which I found to be a strange comment at the time. Over time I have come to understand this cukture of denial. I was shocked to hear her call one of her darker colorewd friends "Negra", and thought to myself, "my dear, when you get to the US, you will be in for a rude awakening. It will take years of education, beginning at the elementary school level to reverse, this sort of culture. Unfortunately, with the average dominican's complacent attitude, i don't see it happening any time soon
Yet another ignorant moron. "Indio" is only used to describe a particular skin color, though the term is a bit ambiguous. It doesn't necessary mean the person is Indian though it can also be used as a descriptor of people with indigenous features. You're taking the indio term too literally. Also, using the term "negra" isn't the same as how you'd use it in the US. There's nothing wrong with Dominican or Hispanic culture in general, the problem is clearly You're taking another ethnic group's culture at face value with your own and drawing ignorant assumptions from it. It's sad that you supposedly have a Dominican wife, and yet you're still too ignorant to actually learn anything from her culture. Don't enforce your racial beliefs on her, take your white slave master's dogma somewhere else.
Sal

Bronx, NY

#166 Sep 4, 2012
Telodigohoy wrote:
I can't believe what I am reading here. In the first place, no one has the right to impose the One Drop Rule prevalent in the USA on Dominicans. African-Americans are guilty of the very same thing they accuse Dominicans of: they also have this bad hair/good hair mentality. AA women straighten their hair again and again. Look at advertisement directed at AAs. Mostly straight-haired, light skinned AA women, some white looking. IN fact, they use mulatas to sell their products. In spite of the "we are all black" mentality, there is a great deal of colorism in that population. Dominicans have a different history/culture. It is their country and it is the least racist of all Latin American countries. And that is the truth. Finally, I am not Dominican and live in the USA, still one of the most racially segregated nations on earth. Complain about US racism instead of giving lessons to other nations. Fix what is broken at home first. You still have plenty of work to do.
Wisdom is flowing out of this man.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#167 Sep 4, 2012
dominicans should leave our country and go back home since they have so many complaints about the people and how this society works.

just go home. nobody needs or asked you to come here.

and we don't have to change or relax how we catergorize people racially to make you feel comfortable.

fk you.

no one would care if you did not exist anymore. not like you have added anything positive or usefull since the consquistador allowed you to become a people and gave you a place to live in the americas.

stop freeloading off our great american society. build your own great society back home.
Sal

Bronx, NY

#168 Sep 4, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
dominicans should leave our country and go back home since they have so many complaints about the people and how this society works.
just go home. nobody needs or asked you to come here.
and we don't have to change or relax how we catergorize people racially to make you feel comfortable.
fk you.
no one would care if you did not exist anymore. not like you have added anything positive or usefull since the consquistador allowed you to become a people and gave you a place to live in the americas.
stop freeloading off our great american society. build your own great society back home.
Nah, most of society doesn't have a problem with how we view ourselves, most don't even care. I think you're just upset that you're still viewed as a minority and a second class citizen in the US despite having ties to the country for almost as long as the whites. So much for freeloading off of "your" great American society. please go grind your axe elsewhere.

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#169 Sep 4, 2012
Sal, its none of your business what is going on between us and white folk here in OUR country.

yea, no one cares what you people call yourself, when you come here off the boat we will refer to you how we have been socialized to refer to you and anyone else.

with all our problems here, we never sought to freeload off of dominica (you have nothing to offer)we stay here and DEAL in this GREAT country we helped create. because we are GREAT.

a resident alien like yourself just needs to stay in your place; or be put in it.

you have NO say so in our affairs. you really know nothing about them anyway.

i know it is hard for a homeless, freeloading peasant maggot to keep your focus off blamerican people, if i were a nobody like you id be obsessed with us too.

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#170 Sep 4, 2012
and if we are 2nd class citizens in OUR country what are maggot dominicans classified as in OUR country? let me help you out resident alien, you are a NONE class green card carrying citizen.

your problem with us is YOUR problem and a non-issue for us.
mark

Coral Gables, FL

#172 Sep 4, 2012
sí, y mucho
Sal

Bronx, NY

#173 Sep 5, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
Sal, its none of your business what is going on between us and white folk here in OUR country.
yea, no one cares what you people call yourself, when you come here off the boat we will refer to you how we have been socialized to refer to you and anyone else.
with all our problems here, we never sought to freeload off of dominica (you have nothing to offer)we stay here and DEAL in this GREAT country we helped create. because we are GREAT.
a resident alien like yourself just needs to stay in your place; or be put in it.
you have NO say so in our affairs. you really know nothing about them anyway.
i know it is hard for a homeless, freeloading peasant maggot to keep your focus off blamerican people, if i were a nobody like you id be obsessed with us too.
Your country? At least Hispanics chose to come to this country, you had no choice. Most Hispanics here are fist or second generation Americans, we're starting out like most other immigrants before us in the US, but will surly move up the social ladder in time. Again, who is obsessed with who here? Take note that many of these forum posts are being made against us by people like you who are blinded by their own extreme ethnocentrism. If you have your own problems to worry about as you claimed, then tend to them and stop obsessing over other ethnic groups.

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#175 Sep 6, 2012
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your country? At least Hispanics chose to come to this country, you had no choice. Most Hispanics here are fist or second generation Americans, we're starting out like most other immigrants before us in the US, but will surly move up the social ladder in time. Again, who is obsessed with who here? Take note that many of these forum posts are being made against us by people like you who are blinded by their own extreme ethnocentrism. If you have your own problems to worry about as you claimed, then tend to them and stop obsessing over other ethnic groups.
i have traced my family back on these lands past 300 years. go home bich and do for your country like my people have done for ours.

stop freeloading and beggin for aid. stop sneaking into our country and stealing our resources you fking maggot.

GO HOME.
Sal

Bronx, NY

#176 Sep 6, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
i have traced my family back on these lands past 300 years. go home bich and do for your country like my people have done for ours.
stop freeloading and beggin for aid. stop sneaking into our country and stealing our resources you fking maggot.
GO HOME.
Too bad you can't go further back than that, I wonder why. I'm sure African Americans have done a good amount for the US, but what have you done for this country? You're just like the dumb rednecks who talk about how superior the white man is and all of the great inventions the white man created, but why don't we ask them what they've contributed? Nothing, they're just leeching off of the success of others amongst their race, that's what you're doing. Leeching off of the success of other blacks, but sorry, you can't take credit for that. Also, I can't get any form of aid because I'm an upper class legal US citizen, and so are both my parents. So don't tell me to go home, why don't you go back to Africa? That is, if you can trace you're origins.

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#177 Sep 7, 2012
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you can't go further back than that, I wonder why. I'm sure African Americans have done a good amount for the US, but what have you done for this country? You're just like the dumb rednecks who talk about how superior the white man is and all of the great inventions the white man created, but why don't we ask them what they've contributed? Nothing, they're just leeching off of the success of others amongst their race, that's what you're doing. Leeching off of the success of other blacks, but sorry, you can't take credit for that. Also, I can't get any form of aid because I'm an upper class legal US citizen, and so are both my parents. So don't tell me to go home, why don't you go back to Africa? That is, if you can trace you're origins.
stupid foriegn, maggot boat bich.

i bet you can't trace your sorry families rape history even back to the early 1900's.

how can i leeched off what my ancestors made possible for me? i earned what my forebearers fought for; they fought and struggled so I could attain what we have today; even though they wanted much better for us.

anyway boat boy, your not qualified to put my peoples situation in your ragdety mouth and i don't need to find anything in africa you dumb twit. you are historically famished but what else could one expect from a 2nd generation freeloader who does not know how to create resources from the land of their birth and need another people and nation to take care of them?
Sal

Bronx, NY

#179 Sep 8, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid foriegn, maggot boat bich.
i bet you can't trace your sorry families rape history even back to the early 1900's.
how can i leeched off what my ancestors made possible for me? i earned what my forebearers fought for; they fought and struggled so I could attain what we have today; even though they wanted much better for us.
anyway boat boy, your not qualified to put my peoples situation in your ragdety mouth and i don't need to find anything in africa you dumb twit. you are historically famished but what else could one expect from a 2nd generation freeloader who does not know how to create resources from the land of their birth and need another people and nation to take care of them?
"how can i leeched off what my ancestors made possible for me?" Easy, because you're trying to claim credit for their contributions to this country. They struggled to give you the benefits you have today, but you're truly aren't grateful about it and are spitting in their faces when you look down upon other struggling minority groups. You didn't "earn" what your ancestors fought for, it was conveniently given to you and you're being a spoiled brat about it. And Please don't even talk about OTHER minority groups (because you're still seen as a minority to whites in this country lol) relying on other people. How long have African Americans been in the US? How many are still on wellfair?

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#180 Sep 8, 2012
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>
"how can i leeched off what my ancestors made possible for me?" Easy, because you're trying to claim credit for their contributions to this country. They struggled to give you the benefits you have today, but you're truly aren't grateful about it and are spitting in their faces when you look down upon other struggling minority groups. You didn't "earn" what your ancestors fought for, it was conveniently given to you and you're being a spoiled brat about it. And Please don't even talk about OTHER minority groups (because you're still seen as a minority to whites in this country lol) relying on other people. How long have African Americans been in the US? How many are still on wellfair?
stupid, maggot no toilet having bich. my ancestors struggle is a continuation of what we have been struggling with ever since. we didn't die with our ancestors when they passed away you fruitcake! we kept up the struggle and no one GAVE us anything. do don't fight, march, die, etc.. for something that is given to you.

and we pay taxes so why can we benefit off our own social services? you come here not putting a dime into your system not having lifted one leg to build this country but yet you freeload off our generous foodstamp, welfare and other social programs not made for you. and no one cares what white folk think but white azz licking, dirty, stinky, dumb as aliens such as yourself.

you supposedly have your own country and is too ape dumb to build it to where you and your people can prosper and live hin peace. you need us to rescue you so sit your dumb azz down somewhere; stay in your place boy!!
Sal

Bronx, NY

#181 Sep 13, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid, maggot no toilet having bich. my ancestors struggle is a continuation of what we have been struggling with ever since. we didn't die with our ancestors when they passed away you fruitcake! we kept up the struggle and no one GAVE us anything. do don't fight, march, die, etc.. for something that is given to you.
and we pay taxes so why can we benefit off our own social services? you come here not putting a dime into your system not having lifted one leg to build this country but yet you freeload off our generous foodstamp, welfare and other social programs not made for you. and no one cares what white folk think but white azz licking, dirty, stinky, dumb as aliens such as yourself.
you supposedly have your own country and is too ape dumb to build it to where you and your people can prosper and live hin peace. you need us to rescue you so sit your dumb azz down somewhere; stay in your place boy!!
Keep being a stubborn, spoiled, ignorant, and ungrateful brat. I'm sure your ancestors are rolling in their graves right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominican Women Make perfect Wives!!!!!! (May '12) Sep 13 spf 31
Why Do Dominicans wish they were White? (Oct '11) Sep 12 jhj 854
Are there any Puerto Ricans in the Dominican Re... (Jan '11) Sep 7 enlightened boricua 54
Dominicans are ALL BLACK!!!! Sep 3 haitianbrother 2
Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $... (Mar '12) Sep 2 LatinAmericaExpert 30
Polish diplomat raises extradition for Vatican ... Aug 28 Lipksy Clear Dharma 1
Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert Aug 22 True is True 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Dominican Republic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••