Police: Man Shot In Squad Car Called Girlfriend

Aug 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVF Nashville

Bree Coleman, right, wears a tee shirt with a picture imprinted on it she says she made of Chavis Carter, in Jonesboro, Ark., as Sakhiya Bell, 4, runs past Tuesday, Aug.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Jesse and Al Show

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.(AP)- Police in Jonesboro said the girlfriend of a man shot to death in the back of a squad car told an investigator he had called her from the car and said he had a gun.

In a four-page statement police offered several new details about the investigation into the July 28 death of Chavis Carter, 21. Earlier this week, an autopsy report ruled that Carter's death was a suicide.
boaz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

bet the bleeding hearts and coons won't put their candles out.
JUSTICE FOR CHAVIS

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

boaz wrote:
bet the bleeding hearts and coons won't put their ca
ndles out.

GET A LIFE!!!
bugger off pinhead

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

JUSTICE FOR CHAVIS wrote:
<quoted text>
GET A LIFE!!!
Justice is him getting what he deserved. Chavis gave himself justice in the back seat of a patrol car. Mercy is what he gave everybody he would have perpetrated criminal acts upon if he had not self-administered justice. Got it?
guest me

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

bugger off pinhead wrote:
<quoted text>Justice is him getting what he deserved. Chavis gave himself justice in the back seat of a patrol car. Mercy is what he gave everybody he would have perpetrated criminal acts upon if he had not self-administered justice. Got it?
Totally agree with you! This whole situation is ridiculous. He killed himself because he knew he was caught! He could handle stealing and distributing drugs but he couldn't handle the punishment! If he had been a stand up citizen this wouldn't have happened at all! I can understand a mother grieving for her son and his family and friends grieving over their loss but when Jesse Jackson comes to town because a drug dealer killed himself in the back of a police car then it is crossing the line into insanity. He was selling drugs to our children, he was stealing from our homes and he was caught!! Plain and simple!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Dominican Republic Forum right now

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Seaborne Airlines launches San Juan-Santo Domin... 10 hr E_Irizarry_R_N_B_Singer 1
is there racism in the dominican republic? (Feb '10) Sat E_Irizarry_R_N_B_Singer 184
I am Dominican, not black (May '12) Fri E_Irizarry_R_N_B_Singer 285
ˇCanadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) Apr 17 JAVIER CASTRO 1,133
Are there any Puerto Ricans in the Dominican Re... (Jan '11) Apr 15 Platano 50
Is there anyone out there trying to conviece wi... (Aug '10) Apr 15 keylovey 63
Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History (Mar '06) Apr 14 New Black Panther NY 12,319
•••
•••
•••
•••