Police: Man Shot In Squad Car Called Girlfriend

Aug 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVF Nashville

Bree Coleman, right, wears a tee shirt with a picture imprinted on it she says she made of Chavis Carter, in Jonesboro, Ark., as Sakhiya Bell, 4, runs past Tuesday, Aug.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2012
Jesse and Al Show

France

#1 Aug 23, 2012
LITTLE ROCK, Ark.(AP)- Police in Jonesboro said the girlfriend of a man shot to death in the back of a squad car told an investigator he had called her from the car and said he had a gun.

In a four-page statement police offered several new details about the investigation into the July 28 death of Chavis Carter, 21. Earlier this week, an autopsy report ruled that Carter's death was a suicide.
boaz

El Monte, CA

#2 Aug 23, 2012
bet the bleeding hearts and coons won't put their candles out.
JUSTICE FOR CHAVIS

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Aug 28, 2012
boaz wrote:
bet the bleeding hearts and coons won't put their ca
ndles out.

GET A LIFE!!!
bugger off pinhead

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2012
JUSTICE FOR CHAVIS wrote:
<quoted text>
GET A LIFE!!!
Justice is him getting what he deserved. Chavis gave himself justice in the back seat of a patrol car. Mercy is what he gave everybody he would have perpetrated criminal acts upon if he had not self-administered justice. Got it?
guest me

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Aug 28, 2012
bugger off pinhead wrote:
<quoted text>Justice is him getting what he deserved. Chavis gave himself justice in the back seat of a patrol car. Mercy is what he gave everybody he would have perpetrated criminal acts upon if he had not self-administered justice. Got it?
Totally agree with you! This whole situation is ridiculous. He killed himself because he knew he was caught! He could handle stealing and distributing drugs but he couldn't handle the punishment! If he had been a stand up citizen this wouldn't have happened at all! I can understand a mother grieving for her son and his family and friends grieving over their loss but when Jesse Jackson comes to town because a drug dealer killed himself in the back of a police car then it is crossing the line into insanity. He was selling drugs to our children, he was stealing from our homes and he was caught!! Plain and simple!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Polish diplomat raises extradition for Vatican ... 12 hr Lipksy Clear Dharma 1
Why Do Dominicans wish they were White? (Oct '11) Aug 25 rangy0510 853
Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert Aug 22 True is True 4
Why are African Americans so obsessed with Domi... (Jul '12) Aug 21 Sweet_nothing 83
Is there anyone out there trying to conviece wi... (Aug '10) Aug 19 Beba 65
Family of Merrimack drowning victim looking for... Aug 19 Sanchez 2
Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $... (Mar '12) Aug 14 betrayed 30
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Dominican Republic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••