Dominican & Haitian boxers & -----

Posted in the Dominican Republic Forum

elchapo

Paterson, NJ

#4 Sep 14, 2008
why do you say "Unfortunately" puertorican boxers produce more talented fighter than dominican republic?...the greatest puertorican boxer in my humble opinion is "sixto escobar"..as far as trinidads legacy is concern he should be considered an all time great..he fought thru a talent rich 147lbs division..dominated moving up untill hopkins gave him the goods and there is no shame in losing too hopkins..tito gave what the fans wanted in boxing especially in the state of the heavywieght division was and currently still is in he also help make the middlewieght ellimination bracket,that in itself was really big for boxing then.

I don't think it's fair to try and discredit Tito unless there is some solid form of proof regarding the hand wraps. The man has done a lot for the sport. It's all here say and it's just not fair to try and tarnish his legacy. Fighters work to hard and sacrifice too much for this kind of crap.
john charle

Tenafly, NJ

#6 May 4, 2012
I think haitian boxer is better than domeniican boxer
haitianboy john

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jun 14, 2012
I thinj haitian boxer bete than dominican nd puertorican
Ramsan

Paterson, NJ

#8 Jun 17, 2012
haitianboy john wrote:
I thinj haitian boxer bete than dominican nd puertorican
sixto escobar, wilfredo benitez, wilfredo gomez, esteban de jesus, hector camacho, edwin rosario, felix trinidad, chegui torrez, samuel serrano, el salsero escalera, carlos deleon,juanma lopez,jose barbosa, juan nazario, john ruiz, just to name a few of puerto ricos great boxing legacy, which "per capita" is pound for pound the land that has produced the most champions. Not taling away from haiti, but aside from andre berto, can you enlighten me on ten great haitian champions, not that they dont exists, im just not aware of them considering that they might have been and I was'nt aware that they were haitian. Can you name a few, im sure there are some.
john smith charles

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jul 6, 2012
I think haitian boxer beter than dominican bec wen haitian go against dominican haitian always win haitian is bete bec they hate faster nd harder than dominican nd they fight rough nd crazzy dominican dont wen haitian hate som one they dont bang u they pound u tat a type of hate tat wel drop u
jean charles

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jul 6, 2012
I think haitian boxer box bete than puertorican nd mexican bec haitian hate harder nd faster wen they hate tat mean they pound u nd haitian box crazy nd rough puertorican nd mexican nd dominican box soft they dont pound they dnt box rough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spain celebrates Columbus, descendants defend h... (May '06) Oct 29 karmaisabeach 66
ˇCanadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) Oct 28 gabriela montoya ... 1,140
Woman Busted With $70K - in Her Stomach Oct 27 SLY WEST 17
Dominican Republic bust also yields $69k in her... Oct 27 Ferryman 2
haiti is rejected everywhere in west indies (Jun '13) Oct 25 juliette 7
Why do Dominicans Practice Witcraft Voodoo Wicc... (Mar '13) Oct 24 kgj200 27
Do Dominican men make good husbands? Not!!!!! (Mar '12) Oct 23 Rubia08 151

Dominican Republic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE