Lawyer: Prostitute says Menendez allegations were false Lawyer:...

Mar 4, 2013 Full story: USA Today 34

A Dominican woman who once alleged in a video that she had sex with a New Jersey senator for money is now acknowledging that the allegations are false, according to a SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic - A Dominican woman who once alleged in a video that she had sex with a New Jersey senator for money is now acknowledging that the allegations are ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#26 Mar 5, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on !!!! Agree 100%.
More sequester pain: White House cancels tours
The White House announced Tuesday that it was canceling all public tours of the president’s home because of the sequester spending cuts.
“Due to staffing reductions resulting from sequestration, we regret to inform you that White House Tours will be canceled effective Saturday, March 9, 2013 until further notice. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reschedule affected tours,” the White House said in an email.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...

WHILE LIBERALS IN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE’S ATTEND EXPENSIVE WINE TASTING IN THE NAPA VALLEY. Oh well it is only the people’s house they are being kept out of………but there is plenty of money for 10 million worth of vacations in Hawaii, Florida and Vail.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#27 Mar 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>More sequester pain: White House cancels tours
The White House announced Tuesday that it was canceling all public tours of the president’s home because of the sequester spending cuts.
“Due to staffing reductions resulting from sequestration, we regret to inform you that White House Tours will be canceled effective Saturday, March 9, 2013 until further notice. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reschedule affected tours,” the White House said in an email.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
WHILE LIBERALS IN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE’S ATTEND EXPENSIVE WINE TASTING IN THE NAPA VALLEY. Oh well it is only the people’s house they are being kept out of………but there is plenty of money for 10 million worth of vacations in Hawaii, Florida and Vail.
No one's attending any "expensive wine tasting in the Napa Valley," fool. Your OWN ARTICLE said they ought to CANCEL such events, not that they'd already been held.

What a liar you are, what a dumbass.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#28 Mar 5, 2013
In addition, dumbass righties, there wouldn't BE a sequester but for the GOPee, which has stonewalled every effort at a budget, at debt-ceiling raises, at tax increases for the wealthy, at ANYTHING resembling economic SANITY in this country.

REPUBLICANS ARE TO BLAME. Period.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#29 Mar 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>there is plenty of money for 10 million worth of vacations in Hawaii, Florida and Vail.
Jumbley, you are getting small potato minded when it comes to your grinches and whines. Why not up the number to 20 million? LOLL
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#30 Mar 5, 2013
No surprise! This is going to come back to bite the extremist blog the daily caller! This is like the 'journalism' of right wing sissy boy o'keefe and just as 'credible.'

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#31 Mar 5, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>No you made up a lie saying Fox news would be sued and I said back it up big mouth.
Hey idiot, saying “I think I see a lawsuit coming” is not the same as saying fox news “WOULD” be sued… and again, the fact that you would want me to agree to that stupid bet shows just how vexed my perspicacious observations and opinions get you, LOL!

But here is a bet I know you won’t take… I bet you that President Obama was re-elected on November 6th 2012, LOL!

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#32 Mar 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
"I think I see a lawsuit coming Fox's way" is not a "lie," dumbass. At worst it's a prediction which turns out to be wrong. At best, hey, it might happen. But neither is a "lie."
Exactly...

But that is nothing but a desperate right-wing nut trying to silence the truth because it hurts so bad to read the truth that I present to these tea-bagging idiots with every post.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33 Mar 5, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumbley, you are getting small potato minded when it comes to your grinches and whines. Why not up the number to 20 million? LOLL
Well I guess they did cut expenses, they did drink domestic.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34 Mar 5, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...
But that is nothing but a desperate right-wing nut trying to silence the truth because it hurts so bad to read the truth that I present to these tea-bagging idiots with every post.
Derangement pookie is our president, some in congress and the MSM doing everything they can to hurt America and Americans in general.

The Obama administration denied an appeal for flexibility in lessening the sequester’s effects, with an email this week appearing to show officials in Washington that because they already had promised the cuts would be devastating, they now have to follow through on that.

In the email sent Monday by Charles Brown, an official with the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service office in Raleigh, N.C., Mr. Brown asked “if there was any latitude” in how to spread the sequester cuts across the region to lessen the impacts on fish inspections.

----------

SEE RELATED: Democrats pull out race card in sequester game

----------

He said he was discouraged by officials in Washington, who gave him this reply:“We have gone on record with a notification to Congress and whoever else that ‘APHIS would eliminate assistance to producers in 24 states in managing wildlife damage to the aquaculture industry, unless they provide funding to cover the costs.’ So it is our opinion that however you manage that reduction, you need to make sure you are not contradicting what we said the impact would be.”

“This email confirms what many Americans have suspected: The Obama administration is doing everything they can to make sure their worst predictions come true and to maximize the pain of the Sequester cuts for political gain,” said Rep. Tim Griffin, Arkansas Republican.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/ ...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35 Mar 5, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, saying “I think I see a lawsuit coming” is not the same as saying fox news “WOULD” be sued… and again, the fact that you would want me to agree to that stupid bet shows just how vexed my perspicacious observations and opinions get you, LOL!
But here is a bet I know you won’t take… I bet you that President Obama was re-elected on November 6th 2012, LOL!
Only if we sue Candy Crowley first.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#36 Mar 5, 2013
Who you gonna believe?
A prostitute or a Senator?

Not there's any difference between 'em!
Grandma Mazon

Carpentersville, IL

#37 Mar 5, 2013
The Senator has taken all his personal money, and used it to pay off anyone he could find that would lie for him about his perversion for little girls. It took way too long for him to answer the charges. By now everyone knows he is as perverted as they come. His wife must be a saint to put up with it. No one will believe whatever he says, and puts out after all these months.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40 Mar 6, 2013
Grandma Mazon wrote:
The Senator has taken all his personal money, and used it to pay off anyone he could find that would lie for him about his perversion for little girls. It took way too long for him to answer the charges. By now everyone knows he is as perverted as they come. His wife must be a saint to put up with it. No one will believe whatever he says, and puts out after all these months.
It is a sad day when Harry Reid or Obama won't bring this to a final result by asking for him to resign. Where is the MSM.........oh yes, covering the latest rounds of Obama golf from a bus that is really a bar on wheels.
Grandma Mazon

Mchenry, IL

#41 Mar 6, 2013
Speaking of lying witnesses, Trayvon Martin's girlfriend has been caught lying under oath, and the prosecutor's have acknowleged the lies. She was all that held that case together. Looks like Zimmerman will be going home, and suing the State for false arrest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am Dominican, not black (May '12) 5 hr iyanna 310
Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $... (Mar '12) Dec 22 Michael 36
why do black people always try to claim dominic... (Sep '12) Dec 22 Leonardo DiPartlow 77
Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History (Mar '06) Dec 17 romance 12,329
Spain celebrates Columbus, descendants defend h... (May '06) Dec 17 clickjogos 67
Dominicans are ALL BLACK!!!! (May '14) Dec 12 Princess 10
Why Do Dominicans wish they were White? (Oct '11) Dec 12 Princess 864
More from around the web