Why are no magazines to represent the people of color in the D.R.?

Posted in the Dominican Republic Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2012
Tryhard

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

no the useless of the african people has caused self hatred.
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

CHITOWNDJ38: hahahaha!! this is so funny!!..No magazine show women of dark skin in DR??.. just go watch MODA RD. Most of the models are beautiful dark skin and mulatas women , what the hell are you talking about...YOU ARE SUCH A RACIST PERSON
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

hahaha!! CHITOWNDJ38 OR should I call you Mr Blackness , you have some serious racial problems, Stupid racist
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Its better to be a foreigner, than be you, a sorry ass, racist ghetto black guy, no life or future.
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Its so funny to be having this silly argument with such a racist black guy. whats your problem with Dominicans???.. do you want us to have a map of Africa in our living room , a picture or Bob Marley, or just give all your Haitian brothers free citizenship???... let us know what you want..And no I don't have problem with Ghetto people, jut with insecure racist people like you.
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

I hate to break you poor little racist heart,CHITOWNDJ38, but from a Mulatto or a racist Black guy ( Haitian), Whites are the dominant race on this planet, The riches countries and most powerful nations are white nations. Mixed nations and worst, your beloved Black African nations are all the way at the end of the line,and it doesn't matter if they are the minority in DR, Guatemala, Mexico, Haiti, South Africa,Peru Namibia, They control the media, and magazines, it happends all over the world, so stop making it look like its just in DR.... welcome to planet Earth hater
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

CHITOWNDJ38: Must be sad that you are the last Black panther member." Black power".hahahaha.. Sorry racist black punk!!
Joel

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Ohhh no.. Mr prof Blackness got offended??.. its simple, if you want to mess with other people , Other people are going to mess with you, and its easy to go for you insecurities and stupid backward ideas about people you don't know anything about, you just keep repeating the same hateful things you hear from other racist like you.
And by the way, do you thing that coming to a Dominican forum and start writing racist shit, will make any difference??.. you still going to be a racist fool, and we are still going to keep loving who we are .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dominican Republic Discussions

Search the Dominican Republic Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
where is the large half somali half yemeni popu... Tue shuaib 1
Do Dominicans want to be White! (Sep '11) Mon Joel 132
Why Do Most Dominicans Dislike Haitians? (Aug '12) Mon Joel 74
why do black people always try to claim dominic... (Sep '12) Jul 18 juanalupe 71
ˇCanadá necesita a inmigrantes! (Jul '07) Jul 15 Andres 1,138
Get Your wishes fulfilled,Money,Fame,Lottery,Lo... (Nov '11) Jul 14 Priya 10
is there racism in the dominican republic? (Feb '10) Jul 4 Betrayed 189
•••
•••