First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 07

Poplar Ridge, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2007
Is there a designated "Hispanic/Latino" forum? Just wondering. If there is, could somebody direct me to it with a link or something?

Since: Jan 08

Winter Garden, FL

#2 Feb 9, 2008
I would love to know too! It would be great to have our own fourm as well.
Dan

Springfield, IL

#3 Feb 26, 2008
Check this site out...http://nuestropoder.com.

Not so much a forum, but social networking for the Hispanic/Latino community.

It's pretty cool...
DJ Gringo

Bloomington, IN

#4 Jun 1, 2008
hey! if you haven't already, you should check out this guacamole rap music video! hilarious!

FAP

Charlotte, NC

#5 Oct 30, 2008
Also check out this site that I run for Professional Hispanics:

http://www.professionalhispano.com
ditto

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 26, 2009
I've been looking for one also. Specifically a music forum for us. Speaking of music, anyone here listen to the used? You should check out this music vid http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm...
Brian

San Diego, CA

#7 Mar 20, 2010
Here's a good Hispanic Forum:

http://www.GenerationEquisMedia.com
Yoyo

Escalon, CA

#9 Dec 20, 2010
Why do you stupid Hispanics continue to be parasites and free riding A-holes. Why can't you doomies stay your asses in Mexico and build your own country????? You bring your sorry asses over here and try to bring your low lifedness and other races hating stupid little mind-set ways and spread it around like it's godly. You still your way here and think others have pity for you. Just like Mexico, you spree out other little rat ass mexicans. Dummy, you have zero to offer civilization, just more little ignorant backward ass over populating mexicans (.)
John McBride

Palm Coast, FL

#10 Jan 2, 2011
According to the census, there are more Hispanics than African-Americans in the United States. counting the undocumented, there are probably TWICE as many.

On network TV, about half of all persons featured in commercials are African-American, yet I don't ever remember a single commercial featuring someone who was obviously Hispanic.

When will Hispanics demand their fair share of the big dollars paid for TV commercials?
Chris

Austin, TX

#11 Mar 27, 2011
Yoyo wrote:
Why do you stupid Hispanics continue to be parasites and free riding A-holes. Why can't you doomies stay your asses in Mexico and build your own country????? You bring your sorry asses over here and try to bring your low lifedness and other races hating stupid little mind-set ways and spread it around like it's godly. You still your way here and think others have pity for you. Just like Mexico, you spree out other little rat ass mexicans. Dummy, you have zero to offer civilization, just more little ignorant backward ass over populating mexicans (.)
You, in the nicest way possible, are an idiot. "low lifedness," "spree out?" Was this your attempt at an educated attack of racism? It's truly disheartening that I have to share a country with you; that, and the fact that the internet has opened a floodgate for ignorant, piss-ant losers like you to actually voice your skewed opinions and, unfortunately, have a small audience acknowledge your existence. I pity you, and your backwoods, simple-minded family.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 31, 2011
Here is our site...for and about Hispanics!

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com/
Last Post wrote:
Is there a designated "Hispanic/Latino" forum? Just wondering. If there is, could somebody direct me to it with a link or something?

“k lo k”

Since: Jan 11

llorrens torres puerto rico

#14 Apr 20, 2011
Yoyo wrote:
why da hell is ya dum ass talkin about mexicans on da dominican forum
VivaNowMedia

Denver, CO

#15 May 4, 2011
View more on Hispanics www.vivanowmedia.com

“how 2 delete this acount????”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 May 25, 2011
Yoyo wrote:
Read the top^^^ does it say Mexican-bashing forum???
NOPE!!!
-thats why your a duhm shiyt
ION

Austin, TX

#17 Aug 23, 2011
Hey,

Check out the site I created as a spoof of draconian anti immigrants law of Arizona SB 1070.

http://www.illegalornot.com/
Dr Charles Spurgeon

Mexico, Mexico

#20 Nov 13, 2011
I am an official city Translator here in Jalisco, Mexico. I obtain Mexican Naturalization for people born in the USA of at least one Mexican born parent. My turn around time is from 7 to 10 days.
My website is:
http://Mexican-Citizenship-Now.tripod.com
Thank you for reading this. Please pass it along to someone who needs my service
john

Porter, TX

#21 Nov 16, 2011
Why would you want a forum just for your ethnicity? Do you think you are special or something?
What would you say if I asked for a link to a forum targeting specifically Anglo-Saxons?
Rudy

Tuckerton, NJ

#22 Feb 2, 2012
Ignore the racists. I was born in NYC in 1962, and I am as Hispanic as it gets. These stupid types, are the enemies of the creator. Their time of doom is near. The scripture says they are about to take the cup of wrath, so just ignore them, they are losers who ride the back of the BS media, and use their skin as a cover for all kinds of cowardice and malevolence, losers of the worse kind, and eneies of God.

As for me, can any non-gringo tell me what it's like living in New Mexico? I'd love to be among the Hispanics. Actually, I want to be as far away fro nitwit Gringo as humanly possible. If you can recommended any decent areas in New Mexico for a health care professional as myself, it is appreciated. Gracias, and don't let the Gringo lies ruffle your feathers. Their day is very near. They will invariably spew their hatred, because they have no culture, or life, other than that created by the TV. A gringo without a TV is like a man with a lobotomy.
Rudy

Tuckerton, NJ

#23 Feb 2, 2012
All Hispanics and Latins can send an email to romans213@gmx.com. If you are bilingual, I will give you a secret password to my forum. I am only accepting Bilingual Hispanic/Latino Americans at this time for discussion. No Gringos allowed, sorry. Send me a message in Spanish telling me about yourself.
Andoni Llorente

Rancho Cordova, CA

#24 Feb 3, 2012
It has always perplexed me how the inaccurate use of the terms Hispanic and Latin continues to be perpetuated. What do the vast majority of people in the US who use the term Hispanic or Latin to describe themselves have to do with Spain or Latin Europe(Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Romania) anyway? Absolutely nothing as far as I can tell. So why then, do these folks continue to appropriate and coopt names that do not belong to them and absolutely do not describe them accurately?

As an example, suppose you have two individuals with an identical name, say Fernando Gonzalez. The first Fernando is from Spain, specifically northwest Spain which happens to be and has a very Celtic culture, bagpipes included. Most likely Fernando Gonzalez from northwest Spain is tall, light haired and blue or green eyed, not unlike his brothers in other Celtic lands like Scotland and Ireland. The second Fernando Gonzalez is from, say, the Dominican Republic. Most likely this Fernando Gonzalez is black and his culture is Afro-caribbean.

My question is: why would these two Fernando Gonzalez both be referred to as Hispanic or Latin when they have absolutely nothing in common except that they share the same name?

The first Fernando Gonzalez, from northwest Spain, is absolutely Hispanic since he comes from the former Roman colony of Hispania, from which the name for modern day Spain, Espana, is derived. He is also Latin because he comes from one of the countries of Latin Europe, as described earlier.

I don't understand why the second Fernando Gonzalez, from the Dominican Republic, is referred to as being Hispanic when he has absolutely no connection, culuturally or racially, to Spain nor is he Latin since he also has no cultural or racial connection to any of the contries of Latin Europe.

Using this same line of logic, why is James Brown from Birmingham, England referred to as Anglo-Saxon yet James Brown of Greenville, South Carolina who happens to be black not referred to as Anglo-Saxon also? After all, he has the exact same name as James Brown from Birmingham, England.

Someone please explain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do Dominicans wish they were White? (Oct '11) Nov 25 Dominican16 861
Do Dominicans want to be White! (Sep '11) Nov 17 Glori M 134
Man who slapped woman on train can't wear 8-bal... Nov 15 Robert Burns 3
Why do Dominicans Practice Witcraft Voodoo Wicc... (Mar '13) Nov 12 aye mami 29
Dominican Voodoo Nov 12 aye mami 2
Why can't we all get along Nov 12 Yatusabez 1
Dominicans are ALL BLACK!!!! (May '14) Nov 12 Maria917 8

Dominican Republic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE