Joliet Drug Squad Busts 3 Men with $3M in Heroin at Bolingbrook Mall

Jan 24, 2014 Full story: Patch.com 8

Three men were arrested and nearly seven pounds of heroin confiscated in a drug bust conducted by Joliet MANS Thursday in a parking lot at the Promenade Bolingbrook shopping center.

Full Story
monkey

Joliet, IL

#1 Jan 25, 2014
testing
monkey

Joliet, IL

#2 Jan 25, 2014
Monkey knows less about this case yet they said neighbors. legibly. They wrote it loud and clear. The Revolution has started people!
monkey

Joliet, IL

#3 Jan 25, 2014
cover up... I meant that we should get these drugs out O-o of the peoples hand ' s they shouldn't be in.
Fat Pat Quinn

Romeoville, IL

#4 Jan 25, 2014
Mexicans are destroying this country
Lil G

Wheaton, IL

#5 Jan 26, 2014
Look us Mexicans aren't destroying shyt y'all gta think before y'all try and b all racist
Bobby Rush's Funny Voice

Elburn, IL

#6 Jan 27, 2014
Fat Pat is 100% accurate. No, not all Mexicans are bad, BUT, the police reports clearly show that the majority of arrests made are Hispanics. Theft, domestic abuse, rape, the list goes on and on. Do you see that article posted in your Topix feed about the heroin bust in Bolingbrook?? YUP, a bunch of Mexicants. Closing the border and deporting anyone not here legally would greatly help the situation. And don't blame all those arrests in the papers on 'racial profiling' it's a pathetic excuse used by those not intelligent enough to make a reasonable argument.
Bobby Rush's Funny Voice

Elburn, IL

#7 Jan 27, 2014
Lil G wrote:
Look us Mexicans aren't destroying shyt y'all gta think before y'all try and b all racist
Wow,'Lil G', spoken like a true moron. I'm just guessing you haven't been to College. Did you even graduate from High School? Hopefully La Migra finds you and deports you along with the rest of the leaches sucking free healthcare and housing out if this country.
CC Ryder

Plainfield, IL

#9 Jan 29, 2014
If it wasn't bad enough that we still have illegal drugs like heroin being pushed on the streets. Plus all the designer drugs and with some would call bath salts. We are now putting up with these dealers pushing things such as crocodile and something new called gravel.
If you haven't heard of this new drug you might want to check it out and see what the side effects of this stuff are. it's quite sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there anyone out there trying to conviece wi... (Aug '10) 40 min elizabeth 69
Do Dominicans want to be White! (Sep '11) Sun MiVida 137
Now I Understand Puerto Ricans (Apr '12) Sun MiVida 39
Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $... (Mar '12) Sun MiVida 43
Haitians & Puerto Ricans ENVY Dominicans (Feb '12) Sun LaNenaLinda 15
I am Dominican, not black (May '12) Sat R Rodriguez 311
looking at purchasing condo in punta cana any t... Jan 19 jimmyz 1
More from around the web