First Prev
of 5
Next Last
NEO HITLER

Delhi, India

#1 Apr 8, 2012
Hardhead AND HIS BOKOHARAM BROTHERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

NEW ANTI-QURAN (9:): Fight and slay the Muslims wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and keep them under observation.

Today April 8, 2012.

50 people killed in Easter Sunday bombings in Nigeria

ABUJA: At least 50 people were killed when explosives concealed in two cars went off near a church during Easter Sunday services in the northern Nigerian city of Kaduna, eye-witnesses said.

//timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ world/rest-of-world/50-people- killed-in-Easter-Sunday-bombin gs-in-Nigeria/articleshow/1258 2437.cms
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#2 Apr 8, 2012
I've warned you earlier that I'm not the one to receive your babbling,ranting,screaming,cal ling names,and whatever.
Look for someone to lick you lips or you lick his lips..
I'm not for that,what I'm for is leading astrayed people to the way of God and His Oneness in worshiping,no partnership no cowship worshiping..
NEO HITLER

Delhi, India

#3 Apr 8, 2012
Hardhead wrote:
I've warned you earlier that I'm not the one to receive your babbling,ranting,screaming,cal ling names,and whatever.
Look for someone to lick you lips or you lick his lips..
I'm not for that,what I'm for is leading astrayed people to the way of God and His Oneness in worshiping,no partnership no cowship worshiping..
HARDHEAD, YOU ARE A TERRORIST BECAUSE

1. You say that rampaging Muslim gangs in Denmark should not be shot, they should be admired and rewarded.
2. You don't want Islamic rogue Anjem Choudury to be shot. He is raving like a pig demanding Sharia Law in UK and India.
3. Yesterday, your Boko dogs in Nigeria killed 100 Christians on the Easter day [April 8, 2012].
4. Again on April 8, 2012 riots erupted in Hyderabad India, simply because some drunkards in the night threw some bones into a small remote mosque. Muslim rascals immediately went an rampage stabbing and killing people. Hindus in general are tolerant and Muslim dogs take advantage of it. Hindus should have driven out or killed all the Muslims, as Paki dogs did to non-Muslims in Pakistan.
5. Even in the West Muslim dogs eat food there, enjoy facilities and then resort to sabotage and destruction. You Islamic dogs start all the riots and play victims.

As Muslims killed Christians in Nigeria on the Easter day, a Hydrogen bomb should be dropped on Kaaba on the Ramadan day---that will put an end to 1 million Muslim terrorists.

Muslims do not listen to logic and reasoning. They a stronger and brutal force that will destroy them. MUSLIMS ARE SENSELESS BEASTS.

The above views you nurture clearly prove that you are a hardcore Islamic Terrorist.
muslim saitan

Shenzhen, China

#4 Apr 27, 2012
do't woorry ,islam is going to it's end.they will get punishment in hell to support and obeying a repist,molester and inhuman mohamad.wait and watch,either all muslimes have to chang themselvesor they 'll be finished by natural calamities of alla.beware half penis,you will be finished fully.
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Saitan,
your are full of hates and that's the habit of Satans against the people of God any time all the times.
mud ham mad lies

Finland

#6 Apr 28, 2012
it's not you the people of god, ego-maniac

note from america to china from eu to australia profit mohammed flopped... his crimes were crimes after all.
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#7 Apr 28, 2012
Saitan,
Here is for you from the bible;

THEY EAT DUNG & DRINK PISS
----------
[2King 18:27]
Rab'-sha-keh said, "Has he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, THAT
THEY MAY EAT THEIR OWN DUNG, AND DRINK THEIR OWN PISS with you."
Wisehead

Delhi, India

#9 Apr 28, 2012
THE FOLLOWING POST PROVES THAT Hardheaad IS A REAL ROGUE!!!

DEATH TOLL RISES TO 40 AFTER ATTACKS HIT NEWSPAPER OFFICES IN NIGERIA(XINHUA)LAGOS, April 26, 2012

MUSLIM BEASTS KILLING INNOCENT MUSLIMS!!!!

(Xinhua)-- At least 40 persons could be killed when powerful coordinated explosions hit a leading national newspaper in Nigeria, Thisday Newspaper's offices in central north Abuja and Kaduna state on Thursday, rescue officials and witnesses told Xinhua.

The medical director of Safelive Foundation Hospital in Abuja, who is also part of the rescue team Abisola Fernades told Xinhua that about 37 dead bodies were being taken away by emergency workers deployed in the area.

State police spokesperson in northern Kaduna, Aminu Lawan told Xinhua that three lives were lost and several others injured in the attack.
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#10 Apr 29, 2012
noted no further answer.
mud ham mad actedsatanist

Finland

#11 Apr 29, 2012
profit mohammed behaved like a devil.

with the majority of humanity islam flopped.
NEO HITLER

Gurgaon, India

#13 May 3, 2012
FURTHER PROOF THAT Hardhead IS THE REAL ROGUE!!!

Gunmen fire on Nigeria market, 56 dead (MAY 3, 2012)

MAIDUGURI/ABUJA: Gunmen set off explosives and fired on a cattle market in remote northeastern Nigeria overnight, killing at least 56 people, a nurse who received bodies in the local hospital said on Thursday.

"I have counted 56 bodies at the morgue and I am sure that the death toll could rise in view of the serious nature of injuries sustained," the nurse at Potiskum hospital, who gave his name as Babangida, said.

"Everybody knows the modus operandi of BH (Boko Haram): they threw explosives and used guns," he said. "The gunfire lasted for almost an hour."

Witness Mama Yusuf, a retired civil servant, said there were dead bodies on the ground, though he could not say how many.

MOST OF THOSE KILLED ARE MUSLIMS, BUT I KNOW Hardhead AND OTHER MUSLIM DOGS WILL NOT EXPRESS ANY REGRET. BOKOs ARE LIKE Hardhead's bed-partners.
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#14 May 3, 2012
New Nazi,Hitler follower in Indian region,
Do you still like to genocide the jews word-wide like your hero Hilter,and what he did of killing the Jews,as you seem to be liked what he did, you
Blood thirsty,Rascal,scamp,scoundrel ,scapegrace Indian beast.
NEO HITLER

Gurgaon, India

#15 May 4, 2012
FURTHER PROOF THAT Hardhead AND PROPHET MOHAMMED ARE THE REAL ROGUES!!!

Taliban claims Pakistan suicide bombing that killed 20 (May 04, 2012)

A Taliban suicide bombing in a Pakistani market close to the Afghan border killed 20 people Friday, officials said, a day after the U.S. released letters seized from Osama bin Laden's compound that criticized Pakistani militants for killing too many civilians.

Five of the dead in the blast in the Bajur tribal area were local members of the security forces, including one who had received an award for bravery in fighting Islamist militants, government administrator Abdul Haseeb said. The others were passers-by. At least 40 people were wounded.

(ALL THOSE KILLED WERE POOR AND INNOCENT MUSLIMS)
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#16 May 4, 2012
You still wish to do what your hero did to the Jews,of killing them as he did,Indian Rascal beast.

New Nazi,Hitler follower in Indian region,
Do you still like to genocide the jews word-wide like your hero Hilter,and what he did of killing the Jews,as you seem to be liked what he did, you
Blood thirsty,scamp,scoundrel ,scapegrace Indian beast.
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#17 May 4, 2012
Your Hero Hitler,had killed innocent people in Europe and you wish to do the same for the Jews. Watch this new Hitler lover and his satanic dreams of genociding innocent people,for nothing but he is obssessed with what his hero Hitler did of killing people. Watch him carefully.
NEO HITLER

Gurgaon, India

#18 May 5, 2012
Hardhead wrote:
Your Hero Hitler,had killed innocent people in Europe and you wish to do the same for the Jews. Watch this new Hitler lover and his satanic dreams of genociding innocent people,for nothing but he is obssessed with what his hero Hitler did of killing people. Watch him carefully.
Hitler committed a blunder and sin by killing Jews. Jews made many contributions to science, techonology, economics and philosophy, across the world. Rather Hitler should have eliminated thse parasites called Musalmans who are the real traitors against the nation that feeds them.

It is a mistake to think that a Muslim is an honest citizen of the nation who just pactices some other religion. Nay, a Muslim is a parasite who eats into the vitals of the nation while at the same time surrptitiously aiding the enemny.

It is Muslims who should be exterminated, not Jews.
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#19 May 5, 2012
NEO HITLER

Gurgaon, India

#20 May 7, 2012

Islamists kill over 30 soldiers in Yemen (May 7, 2012)

Islamist gunmen killed at least 32 soldiers on Monday when they stormed a military position in southern Yemen where militants control broad swaths of territory, a military official said.

Yemen has a seen a surge in violence in the south since Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi took office as president in February. The government has responded with air strikes and the United States has repeatedly used drones to kill militants.

(ALL THOSE KILLED WERE POOR AND INNOCENT MUSLIM SOLDIERS)
NEO HITLER

Gurgaon, India

#21 May 8, 2012
Hardhead wrote:

Bomb plot shows new level of sophistication, lawmaker says
By the CNN Wire Staff (May 8, 2012)

Washington (CNN)-- Investigators were studying an explosive device Tuesday that they say terrorists in Yemen crafted to slip past airport metal detectors and onto an airplane bound for the United States.

The device is more sophisticated than previous efforts and represents a disconcerting advance in al Qaeda bomb-making techniques, officials said Tuesday. However they said it never posed an immediate danger to air travel.
But lawmakers said the device may not be the only one made, and House Intelligence Committee chairman Mike Rogers said what he called the premature release of information surrounding the device could complicate an ongoing effort to seal the long-term threat.

On Monday, officials said U.S. and other intelligence agencies had seized the explosive device, which they said was similar to ones previously used by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. Western officials describe that group as al Qaeda's most dangerous affiliate, the FBI said.
Hardhead

Saudi Arabia

#22 May 8, 2012
New Nazi Hitler lover,in Indian tongue and clothes.
I see you started to belie yourself by adding your comment as pasrt of my post. This expose your dishonesty like the tongue sucker. see above post # 21..
I see your comments are complete tosh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denmark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GREECE MURDER - Graekenland mord 23 hr XAC 1
SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Semiconductor Physics and App... Sep 16 mark 1
WE NEED ANOTHER HITLER To CRUSH ISLAM!!! (Dec '08) Sep 14 Mohi musa 347
Islamic Republic of Denmark Sep 10 J_a_n 14
Where is everyone Sep 10 J_a_n 3
Sword in the Bible and the Qur'an. (Mar '12) Sep 8 Anonymous 29
U.S. decries embassy torchings in Syria (Feb '06) Sep 8 Anonymous 9
•••

Denmark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE