who is profit mohamed

Posted in the Denmark Forum

First Prev
of 33
Next Last
hamada

Egypt

#1 Feb 27, 2008
who is profit mohamed rasool of god to all the nations
hamada

Egypt

#2 Feb 27, 2008
do you know about quraan
reed about quraan
profit mohamed was quraan walking in the earth
his manares was quraan
so know about quraan clearly first and then you will know who is mohamed rassol allaa (the profit of god)
hamada

Egypt

#3 Feb 27, 2008
please if you want to know about prophet mohamed and islam

know about them from qualified moslems
like islam centers or real islam sites
Emily

UK

#4 Feb 27, 2008
U.K.: 7 profit mohammad followers convicted for operating, participating in jihadist training camps on British soil
Tjeerd

Covina, CA

#5 Feb 27, 2008
YES HE WAS, murderer, rapist, child molester, Jew hater, Adultery.
hamada wrote:
do you know about quraan
reed about quraan
profit mohamed was quraan walking in the earth
his manares was quraan
so know about quraan clearly first and then you will know who is mohamed rassol allaa (the profit of god)
ashraf wagih

Cairo, Egypt

#7 Feb 28, 2008
we are muslems love our profite mohamed and we love our islam, we are not forcing any one to be muslem all people on earth have their right to be muslem or not, so why some people talk bad to our prohite mohamed, u know why, i can tell, becausr those people they have no religon and they do not have some thing to be proud of they live with no aim only eating and making love, like any other creatures in the world if they do believe about a good relagion they will know the valiable things to do in their life,we are muslem believe about all profites came before mohamed because all came from our god.
the no. of people in eroup getting into islam become increasing every day that why bad people in that places afraid from islam and trying to do bad thing like what they did in denmark.
at the end islam will be the winner9 read history carfully and u will know)
ashraf wagih

Cairo, Egypt

#8 Feb 28, 2008
peopl are talking about freedom of speaaking they do not know anything about FREEDOM.
when hurting the feeling of others it means that you hate your self befor hating others
laughing flamingo

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Feb 28, 2008
ashraf wagih wrote:
peopl are talking about freedom of speaaking they do not know anything about FREEDOM.
when hurting the feeling of others it means that you hate your self befor hating others
Yeah .... but we get over it, towlie
Mea

New Zealand

#10 Feb 29, 2008
ashraf wagih wrote:
peopl are talking about freedom of speaaking they do not know anything about FREEDOM.
when hurting the feeling of others it means that you hate your self befor hating others
Well turn of the TV or the loudspeakers on your local prayer station....its not exactly so that Danish newspapers are distributed in your neck of the woods you dumb c*nt!
Shantam Papam

Mumbai, India

#11 Feb 29, 2008
ashraf wagih wrote:
at the end islam will be the winner9 read history carfully and u will know)
Do you think that a lie told thousand times becomes a truth? If you think patiently you can realize that unless there is a drastical change in the attitude of followers of ISLAM, it is about to die a trageic death.
Jan

AOL

#12 Feb 29, 2008
American are thinking twice about Obama for president because of Islamic ties, this is enough to NON vote for him, this one face alone.
laughing flamingo

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Feb 29, 2008
Shantam Papam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that a lie told thousand times becomes a truth? If you think patiently you can realize that unless there is a drastical change in the attitude of followers of ISLAM, it is about to die a trageic death.
They are so obsessed with world domination and winning...... what a bunch of backward thinking fcuks.
Tjeerd

Covina, CA

#14 Feb 29, 2008
Islam is the most barbaric and cruel cult in the world, more people are held down by Islam more than any other source in the world. Islam is quite rude when it comes to Christians and Jews, Islam is a terrible hindrance to the world. Islam must be controlled or it will control us. Be it by force or peacefully Islam will be controlled sooner or later.
Cristo

Burt Lake, MI

#15 Feb 29, 2008
hamada wrote:
who is profit mohamed rasool of god to all the nations
Who is Profit mohamed?(you got it right,He profits everytime he robs a caravan) I think you wanna say he is a "Prophet", not profit (but anyway you got it right, he profits everytime he robs the caravan)See? how Mohamedans are "dull" when it comes to spelling, and they have the "guts to debate" in this forum? You mussies have to study first? but the mussies of today are much better "COMPARED" to their mohamed allah who is illiterate. I suggest they "have to teach their puppet idol" to become even "half literate" so it will believable to literates. Your ilah(Moongod) lives the Ka'ba , a fallen meteorite, worshipped by "ALL PAGAN ASSLAMIC NATIONS" NOT the NON-MOHAMEDAN NATIONs
Looolllool. Your ilah offers 72 Blackeyed "imaginated" whores in Asslamic heanen only (all are imaginations, hallucinations).
JustMuslim

Sharjah, UAE

#16 Feb 29, 2008
Tjeerd wrote:
Islam is the most barbaric and cruel cult in the world, more people are held down by Islam more than any other source in the world. Islam is quite rude when it comes to Christians and Jews, Islam is a terrible hindrance to the world. Islam must be controlled or it will control us. Be it by force or peacefully Islam will be controlled sooner or later.
OK , did you try to be a little open minded & read about Islam from a trustwothy site or a good book not from your TV channels ? I recited the whole Quran (muslims holy book), if you say Islam says cruel things a bout jewish or christian , the things written in our book that the old christian and jewish or what we call (bany israeel) books (atourah , al injeel) were right , were the true books that came from god with mousah & easah , but due the some people they changed what was written in these books to what they want with thier hand & they know the truth & they will be punished because they decieved many people like you guys....you are deceived by your new books they aren't from god they are written by people ...Quran was the last book god protected it from changes untill the last day of earth .. you will know the truth so before you regret it dear go read a bout islam ..if you are not covenced its your choice & you will be responsible for the consequences later on ..
Essam

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#17 Mar 4, 2008
Jan wrote:
American are thinking twice about Obama for president because of Islamic ties, this is enough to NON vote for him, this one face alone.
Iím not American, but I think you have to evaluate Obama based on his history, knowledge and powerful not based on what he is wearing.

I wish you nice election and future

Muslim from Eygept
Essam

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#18 Mar 4, 2008
Tjeerd wrote:
YES HE WAS, murderer, rapist, child molester, Jew hater, Adultery.
<quoted text>
Dear,

If Mohammed was like you said, how come all those millions followed and loved him, his is not. Try to collect more information about him. Youíll find different things.

Regards.
Hardhead

Saudi Arabia

#19 Mar 4, 2008
hamada wrote:
who is profit mohamed rasool of god to all the nations
hamada,
Jazak Allah khairan for this topic (Prophet Mohammad) > not profit mohamed!!
Hardhead

Saudi Arabia

#20 Mar 4, 2008
Shantam Papam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that a lie told thousand times becomes a truth? If you think patiently you can realize that unless there is a drastical change in the attitude of followers of ISLAM, it is about to die a trageic death.
Shanta,
Yes,you're right if you're talking about cow worshipping!
Hardhead

Saudi Arabia

#21 Mar 4, 2008
Tjeerd wrote:
YES HE WAS, murderer, rapist, child molester, Jew hater, Adultery.
<quoted text>
You're right if you're talking about your christian priests, pastors, monks and the like!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denmark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DESTROY ISLAM BEFORE IT DESTROYS THE WoRLD!!! (Mar '08) 13 hr markx 2,507
Merry Christmas! Wed J_a_n 1
Where is everyone Dec 19 J_a_n 9
Ice Age Dec 16 Mr_Pailek 1
Prophet Mohammad's Miracles (Feb '13) Dec 16 Mr_Pailek 80
Arla Foods hopes advertisements printed in Saud... (Jan '06) Nov '14 RABI BHAI 334
Is There Evidence God Exists? (Dec '10) Nov '14 God worships Sin ... 10
More from around the web