Since: Jun 12

Frederiksværk, Denmark

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Found one of the best massages ever in Copenhagen so thiught I should share it .

Whether it’s your first visit to Copenhagen, a business traveler, or even a long time resident to Denmark, it can be very hard to know where to go for a discrete, safe and quality intimate massage.

Enjoy an intimate massage by an attractive & experienced Danish woman of 48,...its relaxing and arousing, it’s the ultimate experience combining relaxation, intimate body massage, and release of sexual tension.

Your hot oil massage is not only focused on relaxing your tense muscles,but also on teasing and stimulating all the senses as well as the erogenous zones . This is done taking care to pay attention to your body’s reactions to touch.

Your massage can be tailored to fit your specific needs and desires so that the focus is where you most need and want it.

Special requests for the setup of the massage can always be requested and will be taken into consideration prior to booking.

nsjmassagedk.com

“Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 18, 2012

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#3 Jun 19, 2012
Brokkir wrote:
http://slackstack.com/wp-conte nt/uploads/2012/04/tumblr_m2mu ad3Z2V1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg
Funny..
Iv come back to borrow it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denmark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GREECE MURDER - Graekenland mord Sep 20 XAC 1
SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Semiconductor Physics and App... Sep 16 mark 1
WE NEED ANOTHER HITLER To CRUSH ISLAM!!! (Dec '08) Sep 14 Mohi musa 347
Islamic Republic of Denmark Sep 10 J_a_n 14
Where is everyone Sep 10 J_a_n 3
Sword in the Bible and the Qur'an. (Mar '12) Sep 8 Anonymous 29
U.S. decries embassy torchings in Syria (Feb '06) Sep 8 Anonymous 9
•••

Denmark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE