why do all muslims love and respect the prophet mohammed?

Posted in the Denmark Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
ayman-truth

Banha, Egypt

#1 Jan 24, 2011

30 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD LOVE AND FOLLOW THE MERCY PROPHET MOHAMMED( PEACE BE ON HIM FOR MANY REASONS.....WATCH THIS LINK

“We will rock you”

Since: Dec 06

Vejen, Denmark

#2 Jan 24, 2011
ayman-truth wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kNrK-kRCTT4XX
30 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD LOVE AND FOLLOW THE MERCY PROPHET MOHAMMED( PEACE BE ON HIM FOR MANY REASONS.....WATCH THIS LINK
And by definition given by their faith categorize the rest of us as less worthy human beings.

Since: Jan 11

Athens, Greece

#4 Jan 24, 2011
Peace prophet?!! What peace you talk about. No prophet true of false who claimed to be inspired by God shed blood more than Moses except Muhammad! And even Moses never spread his belief by war! Only muhamad did! Who loves the lie and enjoy the blood of innocents can never be peace prophet! It is the logic ayman. Open little your eyes and heart. Peace on all

Location hidden

#5 Jan 24, 2011
Now its 30%, last week it was 20%. Keep up the propaganda for your false prophet Mohammad.
ayman-truth wrote:

Athens, Greece

#6 Jan 24, 2011
J_a_n wrote:
Now its 30%, last week it was 20%. Keep up the propaganda for your false prophet Mohammad.
<quoted text>
Let them be even 99%!! The remaining 1% of people if they are realy Christ followers, will be like lights in massive darkness. And again, slowly slowly, the darkness will be enlighted! Let all nations have their earthy weapons and let them be numerous like micro organisms, we will always have a weapon that nothing, even devil, can stand it..LOVE.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 24, 2011
We are in the final days, first Islam will bring WWIII,(Armageddon) when Jesus returns all will know truth.

Lucky for us they wil never be 99%, although Revelations does tell us they will rule for 3.5 years, not sure exactly how that will be, maybe we that are not yet murder for allah will all be slaves under Islam for a while??
Simple Logous wrote:
<quoted text>Let them be even 99%!! The remaining 1% of people if they are realy Christ followers, will be like lights in massive darkness. And again, slowly slowly, the darkness will be enlighted! Let all nations have their earthy weapons and let them be numerous like micro organisms, we will always have a weapon that nothing, even devil, can stand it..LOVE.
MoongodAllah

Cedar, MI

#8 Jan 24, 2011
ayman-poop wrote:
30 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD LOVE AND FOLLOW THE MERCY PROPHET MOHAMMED( PEACE BE ON HIM FOR MANY REASONS.....WATCH THIS LINK of inventions
Ayman-lies, Who told you that ZEXmanaic MooMOO was a-> "prophet"?

a appupet MooMOO(Pissed be in hell)of ZEX?

Athens, Greece

#10 Jan 24, 2011
J_a_n wrote:
We are in the final days, first Islam will bring WWIII,(Armageddon) when Jesus returns all will know truth.
Lucky for us they wil never be 99%, although Revelations does tell us they will rule for 3.5 years, not sure exactly how that will be, maybe we that are not yet murder for allah will all be slaves under Islam for a while??
<quoted text>
I do not know Jan how it would be the end. The only thing i know that Jesus Christ will come SUDDENELY when no one, even the believers, expect!! And i know he will come while people are practising their life normaly. He will come without war. And then ONE WILL BE TAKEN AND OTHER WILL BE LEFT. All of a sudden! Jesus view regarding the day of judgment is different from judaism, jhon apokalypsi and islam. I only trust Jesus words. Peace on all.
ayman-truth

Ramsis, Egypt

#11 Jan 25, 2011
http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/quote1.html...
simple logous
here you can find answers to all your questions....islam is a crystal clear religion ....these are the opinions of non muslims famous writers about the mercy prophet...
ayman-truth

Ramsis, Egypt

#12 Jan 25, 2011
http://www.google.com.eg/search...
what did they say about the prophet mohammed?
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#13 Jan 25, 2011
ayman-truth,
The christians and Jews knew Prophet Muhammad(saw)b4 the advent of Islam,and they knwe him more than their ownselves and their children,but they deny him,reject him and what he come with. their minds,have become insensitive to accept the truth that Prophet had come with from his Lord.
----------
The Noble Quran,say,

146. The people of the Book know this as they know their own sons; but some of them conceal the truth which they themselves know.

147. The Truth is from thy Lord; so be not at all in doubt.

Athens, Greece

#14 Jan 25, 2011
ayman-truth wrote:
http://www.google.com.eg/searc h?q=what+did+they+say+about+th e+prophet+mohammed&hl=ar &sa=G&rlz=1W1GGLR_en &prmd=ivns&source=univ &tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&e i=cgA_Tb__B8aShAeeq_CnCg&o i=video_result_group&ct=ti tle&resnum=3&ved=0CBQQ qwQwAg
what did they say about the prophet mohammed?
I know muhamad very well thanks to koran and hadith. A very clever and unique leader he was but peace prophet!! Unless peace is cutting hands, chopping head, stonning till death, slashing the skins, robbing the money of the non muslims, waring against peacefull people, raping the non muslim women, marrying children!! Is this your peace?!! It is not mine. Peace on all

Athens, Greece

#15 Jan 25, 2011
Hardhead wrote:
ayman-truth,
The christians and Jews knew Prophet Muhammad(saw)b4 the advent of Islam,and they knwe him more than their ownselves and their children,but they deny him,reject him and what he come with. their minds,have become insensitive to accept the truth that Prophet had come with from his Lord.
----------
The Noble Quran,say,
146. The people of the Book know this as they know their own sons; but some of them conceal the truth which they themselves know.
147. The Truth is from thy Lord; so be not at all in doubt.
First of all, why koran lost all logic?! How you expect the jews to accept a liar non jew like muhamad while they deny the true jew Jesus?!! And how you say islam came last? Do not you know there are many religions came after islam?!! And how you link islam which made Jesus words obsolete and put them aside, with Christ?!! And last, Christ is the fullfilment of creation and the included religions. He came already 600 years before islam!
MoongodAllah

Cedar, MI

#16 Jan 25, 2011
Hardhead wrote:
ayman-lies,
The christians and Jews knew Prophet Muhammad(satanandwitch)b4 the advent of Islam,and they knwe him more than their ownselves and their children,but they deny him,reject him and what he come with. their minds,have become insensitive to accept the truth that the Zex "fake" Prophet MooMOo had come with from his invented "thegod" with NO NAME.
----------
The Noble satanic Quran,say,
147. The lies is from thy Lord LuciferMoo; so be not at all in doubt about it.
Pagan Musei MOON Dickheadnumbed?

The ORIGINAL Satanic KKKoran WERE "BURNT" by your 3rd Caliph Uthman and the 2nd messenger -> Holy GOAT of "thegod"( with NO NAME) "ATE" it.
Therefore the Satanic words of the KKoran you are Using WERE -> FAKE! that's why ALL the BIBLE Stories that was Copied by the Satanic KKoran were-> TWISTED.

The Scribes were were BIBLE ILLITERATE and ALL the holy names were "Arabized" and -> PAGANIZED!
So,
WHO "INVENTED" that Satanic Book you are USING now?
There is NO PROOF
that Moallah NEVER CLAIMED that his/her was -> The god?
Where is your PROOF to your INVENTIONSS? Show us Not inventions!
you looseee pagan!

Location hidden

#17 Jan 25, 2011
Yes like a thief in the night, and how we are so close these days, the prophecy fulfilled to a fine detail. Have you every read Psalm 83? Goes into detail the controversy surrounding Israel, I hear they may even split Jerusalem and the pundits against Christianity still cannot connect the dots and see that is another prophecy being fulfilled. God is real, we have an afterlife and how wonderful it is to know!

God Bless!
Simple Logous wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know Jan how it would be the end. The only thing i know that Jesus Christ will come SUDDENELY when no one, even the believers, expect!! And i know he will come while people are practising their life normaly. He will come without war. And then ONE WILL BE TAKEN AND OTHER WILL BE LEFT. All of a sudden! Jesus view regarding the day of judgment is different from judaism, jhon apokalypsi and islam. I only trust Jesus words. Peace on all.
True Muslim

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#18 Jan 25, 2011
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>
False on what basis? don't you think claim needs arguments?
True Muslim

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#19 Jan 25, 2011
MoongodAllah wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagan Musei MOON Dickheadnumbed?
The ORIGINAL Satanic KKKoran WERE "BURNT" by your 3rd Caliph Uthman and the 2nd messenger -> Holy GOAT of "thegod"( with NO NAME) "ATE" it.
Therefore the Satanic words of the KKoran you are Using WERE -> FAKE! that's why ALL the BIBLE Stories that was Copied by the Satanic KKoran were-> TWISTED.
The Scribes were were BIBLE ILLITERATE and ALL the holy names were "Arabized" and -> PAGANIZED!
So,
WHO "INVENTED" that Satanic Book you are USING now?
There is NO PROOF
that Moallah NEVER CLAIMED that his/her was -> The god?
Where is your PROOF to your INVENTIONSS? Show us Not inventions!
you looseee pagan!
Can u give one example of the verses in bible which was twisted in the Koran?
True Muslim

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#20 Jan 25, 2011
Simple Logous wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, why koran lost all logic?! How you expect the jews to accept a liar non jew like muhamad while they deny the true jew Jesus?!! And how you say islam came last? Do not you know there are many religions came after islam?!! And how you link islam which made Jesus words obsolete and put them aside, with Christ?!! And last, Christ is the fullfilment of creation and the included religions. He came already 600 years before islam!
Which logic are you trying to say? first of all.. do consider god god (the father) is powerful? If god is powerful.. does he need anybody?
True Muslim

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#21 Jan 25, 2011
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!

2. I worship not that which ye worship,

3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,

5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.

Athens, Greece

#24 Jan 26, 2011
True Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Which logic are you trying to say? first of all.. do consider god god (the father) is powerful? If god is powerful.. does he need anybody?
ALL THE POWER, THE KINGDOM AND THE GLORY IS FOR OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN!! Amen. God does not need anybody. We need God! God has pure love to us. He gave us the freedom of choice. The sun shines to the believer and the non believer! Because God loves us, he sent us the christ,Jesus Christ to make the way straight to God. He did and he left and he will come again as the Judge for all human, from Adam till the end day. Koran indeed lost logic and sense when it wonders how jews refused muhamad! Most of the Jews already refused Jesus although he was not just another prophet, he was the Christ! They refused him although he was a jew and came with miracles some of them never made before him. You expected to follow arab and liar with no real miracles like muhamad?! And the jews were more clever than muhamad when they asked him who is Alexandrous of the two horns! They knew who he was, they just wanted to mock muhamad, and indeed by his wrong reply in koran he had been mocked!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denmark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DESTROY ISLAM BEFORE IT DESTROYS THE WoRLD!!! (Mar '08) Thu markx 2,507
Merry Christmas! Wed J_a_n 1
Where is everyone Dec 19 J_a_n 9
Ice Age Dec 16 Mr_Pailek 1
Prophet Mohammad's Miracles (Feb '13) Dec 16 Mr_Pailek 80
Arla Foods hopes advertisements printed in Saud... (Jan '06) Nov '14 RABI BHAI 334
Is There Evidence God Exists? (Dec '10) Nov '14 God worships Sin ... 10
More from around the web