No nation on Earth are bigger liars t...

No nation on Earth are bigger liars than Greeks

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

ECHR

Enfield, UK

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Here is the proof of it.
Mosque in Deneia was built in the 18th century by Ottomans. But hadbeen vandalised to ruins by Greek Cypriot nationalist since 1963. All Turkish Cypriot residents was ethnically cleansed by EOKA in 1963.
.
Here comes the BIGGEST lie:
Greeks are saying:
"It suffered damage during 1974 Turkish bombings.
.
What a lie WORLD best.
Agamemnon

London, UK

#2 Jan 22, 2013
ECHR wrote:
Here is the proof of it.
Mosque in Deneia was built in the 18th century by Ottomans. But hadbeen vandalised to ruins by Greek Cypriot nationalist since 1963. All Turkish Cypriot residents was ethnically cleansed by EOKA in 1963.
.
Here comes the BIGGEST lie:
Greeks are saying:
"It suffered damage during 1974 Turkish bombings.
.
What a lie WORLD best.
Better ask this gentleman...

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx...

or if Hurriyet is not your favoured Turkish news outlet, try Zaman

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-222633-100-tu...

So, your own military bombed your own mosques to blame the GCs?
But then again you must have already known that.
ECHR

Enfield, UK

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Deneia village was ethnically cleansed and was occupied by Greeks from 1963 till now. Mosque was destroyed by Greek Eoka and nationalist during the occupation.
In fact this case now at ECHR as we speak,
Rachel

Wokingham, UK

#4 Jan 22, 2013
ECHR wrote:
Deneia village was ethnically cleansed and was occupied by Greeks from 1963 till now. Mosque was destroyed by Greek Eoka and nationalist during the occupation.
In fact this case now at ECHR as we speak,
And the whole of what is now called turkey was not ethnically cleansed of its original occupants and owners in the last hundred years.

Not to mention the whole of the north of Cyprus stolen and ethnically cleansed.

How is it possibile for just one person to have so much stupidity?

R
Tc In London

Loughton, UK

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
And the whole of what is now called turkey was not ethnically cleansed of its original occupants and owners in the last hundred years.
Not to mention the whole of the north of Cyprus stolen and ethnically cleansed.
How is it possibile for just one person to have so much stupidity?
R
have you read the lausane treaty?

if you think greeks was cleansed what about the turks that was in todays greece
Agamemnon

London, UK

#6 Jan 22, 2013
ECHR wrote:
Deneia village was ethnically cleansed and was occupied by Greeks from 1963 till now. Mosque was destroyed by Greek Eoka and nationalist during the occupation.
In fact this case now at ECHR as we speak,
OK, if the case is in the ECHR then le the court decide.
My point is that the Turkish military was attacking your own mosques in order to inflame the conflict in Cyprus. So why no outrage there? Let us not mention other cases of a similar nature. Its not the point is it?
The point is most of us are here instead to try and make each other look bad.
The fact is,-and this is REALLY the fact- that both sides, primarily our "leaders" are responsible for what has happened. Even the British have admitted their role in helping foment the unrest in Cyprus.
Yet, people like you and from our side totally ignore our collective culpability and just repeat the same story over and over again as though it will become the truth by process of repetion.
Now, if you trying to justify the effective partition that exists in Cyprus now, don't bother. You don't have to. 80 million people and an army to match is enough of an argument.
.
Rachel

Wokingham, UK

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
have you read the lausane treaty?
if you think greeks was cleansed what about the turks that was in todays greece


It's what happened after the treaty and continued until there was not one Christian left in the whole of turkey that you should be ashamed of.

You have now done exactly the same in the north of Cyprus. Shame on you and shame on your hateful thieving race.

R

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Greeks in Cyprus got what they deserved for attempting to steal Cyprus.
GET OVER IT SNIVELLING LITTLE RUNTS!!!!!!!!!
ECHR

Enfield, UK

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what happened after the treaty and continued until there was not one Christian left in the whole of turkey that you should be ashamed of.
You have now done exactly the same in the north of Cyprus. Shame on you and shame on your hateful thieving race.
R
.
Where are the Turkish Cypriot residents of village of Deneia since December 1963?
Let me tell you, they were forced to leave their homes with a gun pointing to their heads.
Is that what happened to you 1974?
I hope you can understand WHY.
Poke the needle to yourself before you poke 6" nail to others.
Rachel

Wokingham, UK

#10 Jan 22, 2013
ECHR wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Where are the Turkish Cypriot residents of village of Deneia since December 1963?
Let me tell you, they were forced to leave their homes with a gun pointing to their heads.
Is that what happened to you 1974?
I hope you can understand WHY.
Poke the needle to yourself before you poke 6" nail to others.
You really are a racist, denialist, retard........where are the 200,000 rightful owners of most of northern Cyprus?

Where are the millions and millions that you murdered out of what is now referred to as turkey?

You and your hatefull race have the blood of millions of innocents on your hands. Whatever minor attrocities you can come up with that turks have been subjected to, you can multiply them by millions and still not get anywhere near the evil, that you and your murdering race have inflicted on the good people of the world to for hundreds of years.

"Poke the needle to yourself before you poke 6" nail to others"! what kind of malaka saying is that?

R
MKZ6

Shirley, NY

#12 Jan 22, 2013
ECHR wrote:
Here is the proof of it.
Mosque in Deneia was built in the 18th century by Ottomans. But hadbeen vandalised to ruins by Greek Cypriot nationalist since 1963. All Turkish Cypriot residents was ethnically cleansed by EOKA in 1963.
.
Here comes the BIGGEST lie:
Greeks are saying:
"It suffered damage during 1974 Turkish bombings.
.
What a lie WORLD best.
man you have a sick millitary ,i was a soldier once ,and i would nt hurt ,my own people ,no matter the FKN orders.probably i was a bad soldier but my soul is clear today .I did read one of the inks Aga posted,special war tricks a department of turkish army confirm by your own general ,win wars without tanks and guns just ,kill your own people ,and damage mosques ,and blaim the enemy ,very low man ,makes me sick ,I dont realy know now ,if all the TCs suppose to be killed by EOKA were murdered by your special war units.you must clean your millitary ,millitary obeys the goverment ,thats not the right way to win war,its criminal act .
UK Observer

Enfield, UK

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a racist, denialist, retard........where are the 200,000 rightful owners of most of northern Cyprus?
Where are the millions and millions that you murdered out of what is now referred to as turkey?
You and your hatefull race have the blood of millions of innocents on your hands. Whatever minor attrocities you can come up with that turks have been subjected to, you can multiply them by millions and still not get anywhere near the evil, that you and your murdering race have inflicted on the good people of the world to for hundreds of years.
"Poke the needle to yourself before you poke 6" nail to others"! what kind of malaka saying is that?
R
.
Question was, what happen to the Turkish Cypriot residents of village of Deneia since December 1963?
I am still waiting for your answer!!!!!
who-wher-what-wh y

Herne Bay, UK

#14 Jan 23, 2013
ECHR wrote:
Here is the proof of it.
Mosque in Deneia was built in the 18th century by Ottomans. But hadbeen vandalised to ruins by Greek Cypriot nationalist since 1963. All Turkish Cypriot residents was ethnically cleansed by EOKA in 1963.
.
Here comes the BIGGEST lie:
Greeks are saying:
"It suffered damage during 1974 Turkish bombings.
.
What a lie WORLD best.
1st, why was it a lie?
2ND mr ecervitt said in July 1974, "we are not invading, we will restore the legal Govt and leave".
It won the Biggest lie in the world competion and with 3 lies in 1n 12 words, it is still considered the greastest world lie ever.
In case you think I am making it up Mitt Rommley won the title at one time with the lie "Chyrsler was moving to China."
Cyprus has never won the yearly competion, so hard luck, another turkey wurkey lie.
Back to the drawing board for you my lad, extra homework.
UK Observer

Enfield, UK

#15 Jan 24, 2013
what happen to the Turkish Cypriot residents of village of Deneia since December 1963?
I am still waiting for your answer!!!!! R
Why she is avoiding the question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Greeks fight Turks one on one and win? Aug 26 greek 63
Hellenic groups on meetup Aug 23 Democracy 1
why greeks look like turk (Apr '12) Aug 22 greek 37
Germans dont believe Cyprus is clean from money... (Mar '13) Aug 13 Emmerson 6
News Isolated north Cyprus counts on Turkey for econ... Aug 12 SpaceBlues 33
News 'We may never have such a chance again' Aug 4 Conner 1
What has happened to the TC voices on this forum? Aug 3 Mkz6 3
More from around the web