now
no healthcare = not a citizen of the Roc
next it will be pensions
then finally no passports? or maybe they keep that carrot
the end is very near patience my Turkish Cypriots
and everybody knows we have that in ample supply
the saying goes like this in english i beleive
HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS THE LONGEST
EXACTLY and the gas is coming closer day by day.
PIRATIS

Limassol, Cyprus

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Tc In London wrote:
all of cyprus is one
because we give
Roc passports
healthcare
pension etc etc
this was there arguments to the world
now
next it will be pensions
You are a joke.
Telling TCs to have patience, when you DIDN'T and moved to England.
HAHAHAHAHA..........
PIRATIS

Limassol, Cyprus

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Tc In London wrote:
all of cyprus is one
because we give
Roc passports
healthcare
pension etc etc
now
next it will be pensions
Patience my Turkish Cypriots until somebody else is found to feed you for free.The Greek Cypriots cannot do that any more.
FINALLY!!!
p.s. Maybe now you will not have all these free benefits from the R.O.C., you move out of Cyprus just like TC in london (the preacher) did.
Sophia

Gloucester, UK

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Tc In London wrote:
all of cyprus is one
because we give
Roc passports
healthcare
pension etc etc
now
next it will be pensions
They haven't got the nerve to stop paying T/Cs their rightfully deserved pensions. or refuse health care to T/Cs , EU will fall on them like ton of bricks, and if they still refuse, well they would have to find an answer to explain that.
Not going to be easy. because EU has had enough bull/Sh*t out of them.
Tc In London

Johnstone, UK

#6 Dec 7, 2012
PIRATIS wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY and the gas is coming closer day by day.
you greeks has had gas for 38 years coming out of your arses nothing new

this is your problem you are waiting for gas to sort out your finances

HOW ABOUT SOME HARD WORK???
PIRATIS

Nicosia, Cyprus

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW ABOUT SOME HARD WORK???
Says the Tc whose compatriots (tcs) enjoyed benefits of the ROC and electricity (even today they do so in Pyla) without paying a single penny.
Blackadder

Barnet, UK

#8 Dec 7, 2012
PIRATIS wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Tc whose compatriots (tcs) enjoyed benefits of the ROC and electricity (even today they do so in Pyla) without paying a single penny.
The Gas will save you Greeks, so why moan?

You lot will have so much cash that you will not know how to waste it.

On the other hand, you might just be totally fcckked because you maxxed out the credit and you owe billions to Troika.

My bet is on Greeks fcckking up even more over the next 10 years and its interesting to note that the Israelis will be stitching you lot up over the gas deal.

You Greeks could not organise an orgy in a brothel...!

I love reading the GC news very day - all the misery cheers me up.
Tc In London

Johnstone, UK

#9 Dec 17, 2012
PIRATIS wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Tc whose compatriots (tcs) enjoyed benefits of the ROC and electricity (even today they do so in Pyla) without paying a single penny.
THATS WHAT THEY CALL GOOD BUSINESS
greek

Bloomington, IN

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Sophia wrote:
<quoted text>
They haven't got the nerve to stop paying T/Cs their rightfully deserved pensions. or refuse health care to T/Cs , EU will fall on them like ton of bricks, and if they still refuse, well they would have to find an answer to explain that.

Dear Sophia I will post this with respect for you.I feel you are a sensible person.If you go to Cyprus Greece or even talk to the Greeks in the UK.I am sure that you will never find that there are ANY GREEKS that hold any ill will towards their TC brothers,or blame them for
the mess the Colonels caused,I have never met any in my visits there,and I have met many GCs that
say they miss dearly. Including ALL of my cousinsThere may be some Turks and TCs
on this forum that still hold a hatred towards against us,they will never change
But I feel you are wrong in thinking that the Greeks side's motive for humanitarian medical help and pensions are motivated by fear of what the EU will do.They are motivated because we feel a kinship for them as fellow
Cypriots,it is the HUMANE THING TO DO and are trying to remove any misunderstandings and will
work together one day with our children's future in mind
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#11 Dec 17, 2012
"Sophia"

----------

Well Sophie it is happening and the EU does not object. As from this month all laws, rules and regulations that apply to the Greek Cypriots and others who live and work in the Republic of Cyprus, will also apply to the Turkish Cypriots as well as to the immigrants and asylum seekers.
No one who does not contribute his rightfull contributions to the Government of Cyprus will get any benefits.
Immigrants and asylum seekers will get the same benefits that other EU states offer, which are about three to five times less than what Cyprus was paying them up until now.
All Turkish Cypriots who work in the Rep.of Cyprus and pay their obligations, regardless whether they live in the south or the north, will get full benefits. The EU believes that this is a fair deal and has no problem with that.
Long past are the days when immigrants were rushing to come to Cyprus because our stupid government was giving them huge monthly handouts.
There was a time when Cyprus was a more preferable destination to immigrants than the USA. Now the rule is "you contribute you receive, you do not contribute you starve" If this is good enough for the Greek Cypriots it will have to be good enough for the Turks and anyone else.
Tc In London

Johnstone, UK

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Observer wrote:
"Sophia"
----------
Well Sophie it is happening and the EU does not object. As from this month all laws, rules and regulations that apply to the Greek Cypriots and others who live and work in the Republic of Cyprus, will also apply to the Turkish Cypriots as well as to the immigrants and asylum seekers.
No one who does not contribute his rightfull contributions to the Government of Cyprus will get any benefits.
Immigrants and asylum seekers will get the same benefits that other EU states offer, which are about three to five times less than what Cyprus was paying them up until now.
All Turkish Cypriots who work in the Rep.of Cyprus and pay their obligations, regardless whether they live in the south or the north, will get full benefits. The EU believes that this is a fair deal and has no problem with that.
Long past are the days when immigrants were rushing to come to Cyprus because our stupid government was giving them huge monthly handouts.
There was a time when Cyprus was a more preferable destination to immigrants than the USA. Now the rule is "you contribute you receive, you do not contribute you starve" If this is good enough for the Greek Cypriots it will have to be good enough for the Turks and anyone else.
well done i actually agree with

its about time that no tc goes to the south

the more seperate the Tc are from the gc the better it is for our recognition

long live TRNC
greek

Bloomington, IN

#14 Dec 17, 2012
Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
well done i actually agree with
its about time that no tc goes to the south
the more seperate the Tc are from the gc the better it is for our recognition
long live TRNC
What's the matter? Afraid a TC will learn how the GC are not the devils
you want them all to think? You are an evil person not as a Turk but as an individual
A separation of both Cypriots will only lead to more misunderstands,and lead to mutual suspicions
You hate what you don't understand,which leads to a vicious circle,what you don't know you learn to hate
SOMETHING A SPITEFUL SCUM LIKE YOU WANTS
Dervis Eroglu

Wembley, UK

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Here is another prime example why illegal RoC
constantly putting up barriers to communication These barriers interrupt the flow of communication from the sender to the receiver, thus making it more impossible finding peace.
It all started in 1963 a constant effort by illegal RoC to separate Christians from their Muslims compatriots,
they have managed to do just that but it came with a enormous price tag.

WAS IT WORTH THE PRICE???.
greek

Bloomington, IN

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
Here is another prime example why illegal RoC
constantly putting up barriers to communication These barriers interrupt the flow of communication from the sender to the receiver, thus making it more impossible finding peace.
It all started in 1963 a constant effort by illegal RoC to separate Christians from their Muslims compatriots,
they have managed to do just that but it came with a enormous price tag.
WAS IT WORTH THE PRICE???.
You are one of the TCs I mentioned in a previous post to Sophia
I know you read it because you only read Greek toasts,not Turkish posts You hate Greeks and will never change You can do whatever you want it shows how stupid you are to the rest of us and why you don't have any friends
greek

Bloomington, IN

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Blackadder wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gas will save you Greeks, so why moan?
You lot will have so much cash that you will not know how to waste it.
On the other hand, you might just be totally fcckked because you maxxed out the credit and you owe billions to Troika.
My bet is on Greeks fcckking up even more over the next 10 years and its interesting to note that the Israelis will be stitching you lot up over the gas deal.
You Greeks could not organise an orgy in a brothel...!
I love reading the GC news very day - all the misery cheers me up.
This is an example of
Evil turk on to be confused with a good one to wish us evil over and over for years now He claims to be British and
has lost friends in the fighting.HE took it personal Brits have been against fightng the Greek for Churchill ordered men to fight Hitler when Britain was alone and fighting for their life
Cyprus should have taken lessons from Gandhi
But this Blackadder is too hateful to be ENGLISH. British are a law biding people unlike this inposter
and how long can this evil man if English hold a grudge and not be ashamed of it?
well greek

Collierville, TN

#18 Dec 18, 2012
greek wrote:
<quoted text>This is an example of
Evil turk on to be confused with a good one to wish us evil over and over for years now He claims to be British and
has lost friends in the fighting.HE took it personal Brits have been against fightng the Greek for Churchill ordered men to fight Hitler when Britain was alone and fighting for their life
But this Blackadder is too hateful to be ENGLISH. British are a law biding people unlike this inposter
and how long can this evil man if English hold a grudge and not be ashamed of it?
,,,,,,well greek britain was not alone greece usa russia and money and help from british empire colonies saved britain from german occupation,,,,,,,,,
greek

Bloomington, IN

#19 Dec 18, 2012
well greek wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,,well greek britain was not alone greece usa russia and money and help from british empire colonies saved britain from german occupation,,,,,,,,,
Signomi philos mou-At that time from Sept 30,1940 Britain stood alone. America had not yet entered the war and neither had Stalin,the rest of Europe had fallen including France,her main ally Britain was Alone during the Blitz,yet sent men to Greece.And That is why Churchill was a Great man
Greek soil was dretnchred with English blood.Many Greek still remember
well greek

Collierville, TN

#20 Dec 18, 2012
greek wrote:
<quoted text>
Signomi philos mou-At that time from Sept 30,1940 Britain stood alone. America had not yet entered the war and neither had Stalin,the rest of Europe had fallen including France,her main ally Britain was Alone during the Blitz,yet sent men to Greece.And That is why Churchill was a Great man
Greek soil was dretnchred with English blood.Many Greek still remember
well greek i dont want to disagree with you but there was no germans on british soil there were plenty of german italian bulgarian on greek soil------read somewhere how british empire monies and aid plus greek merchant marine saved britain -------and lets not forget how british blockade starved 100s of tousands of greeks to death,,,,,,,
Blackadder

Feltham, UK

#22 Dec 18, 2012
greek wrote:
<quoted text>This is an example of
What a load of hateful Greek nonsense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genetic origin of Greek and Turkish Cypriots (Jan '13) Sep 16 keko 18
The Fake Greek Civilization Myth (Jan '15) Sep 15 Ehsan 15
Major Turkish defeats by Europeans. (Nov '07) Aug '16 Kosovo is Serbia ... 5
Greek fascistsÂ’ participation in Srebrenica ge... (Mar '12) Aug '16 Kosovo is Serbia 11
News Venizelos slams Turkey for 'flagrant violation ... (Oct '14) Aug '16 Ggff 798
Poll We use Turkish flags as toilet paper in the fre... (Jun '11) Aug '16 Zzzzzzz 16
News Turkey's EU Dream Jeopardized By Islamists (Jun '07) Aug '16 bmz 2,575
More from around the web