Who is an enemy of Greek-Turkish frie...

Who is an enemy of Greek-Turkish friendship?

Created by United Cyprus on Mar 3, 2013

15 votes

Click on an option to vote

Extremist Turkish Cypriots

Turkish Cypriots ultra-nationalists

Dervis Eroglu and his supporters

Turkish settlers in Nortern Cyprus

The Turkish army in Northern Cyprus

The Turkish mafia in Northern Cyprus

British Turkish cypriot fanatics

All of the above

Aristodimos

Ansonia, CT

#1 Mar 3, 2013
I'm sure that the biggest losers of Greek-Turkish friendship will be the Turkish Cypriot extremists and the grey wolf fanatics.
Come Come Ra malaka

Loughton, UK

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Aristodimos wrote:
I'm sure that the biggest losers of Greek-Turkish friendship will be the Turkish Cypriot extremists and the grey wolf fanatics.
you for me is like a fanatic

you dont know what you want

do you want Turkish Friendship????

because all your posts on Turks are Racist
Aristodimos

Ansonia, CT

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Come Come Ra malaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I do want a Greek-Turkish friendship but also I want one united and free Cyprus,demilitarized with freedom of movement and settlement.

Is that what you want too?
greek

Union, NJ

#4 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Turkish Friendship? Tell me London Observer,what country does Turkey have friendship with?
Turks played both sides against each other during WW2,supplying Hitler with precious metals and then declared war on him while Soviet Tanks were closing in on his bunker.During the Cold War
Turkey
took Billions from the Russians when in NATO,again taking money from both sides
So where do Turkish loyalties lie? Today anyway Anyone?
Kantara2009

Turkey

#5 Mar 3, 2013
greek wrote:
<quoted text> Turkish Friendship? Tell me London Observer,what country does Turkey have friendship with?
Turks played both sides against each other during WW2,supplying Hitler with precious metals and then declared war on him while Soviet Tanks were closing in on his bunker.During the Cold War
Turkey
..........Don't even think to talk about world wa war 2,silly mongrel pleb (keep to your usual nonsense about helaniistc wet dreams) Clean your brain and look at a map,then read some history of the area in early 1940s Romel was pushing eastwards towards tte Suez, and Gudarian was pussing to the south in to the caucas (and Azerbaijan ) Turkey was in the middle, and given that the whole German campaign was on a knives edge , its not rocket science to understand that any intervention on the German side by Turkey would have been disasterous for the allies (so hope you can read, and also put in to your pipe, if not for Churchill and uk , Greece would have been a soviet satellite state after the war ( even worse than your past masters !
greek

Union, NJ

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Kantara2009 wrote:
<quoted text>..........Don't even think to talk about world wa war 2,silly mongrel pleb (keep to your usual nonsense about helaniistc wet dreams) Clean your brain and look at a map,then read some history of the area in early 1940s Romel was pushing eastwards towards tte Suez, and Gudarian was pussing to the south in to the caucas (and Azerbaijan ) Turkey was in the middle, and given that the whole German campaign was on a knives edge , its not rocket science to understand that any intervention on the German side by Turkey would have been disasterous for the allies (so hope you can read, and also put in to your pipe, if not for Churchill and uk , Greece would have been a soviet satellite state after the war ( even worse than your past masters !
Right "IF" but the Turks took such a beating in the first World War they were afraid,and WHAT MIGHT HAVE been disasterous for the
ALLIES never happened.Greece on the other hand.GREECE KNEW she could not win against the combined might of both Fascist Italy and the NAZIS and still said NO altering the course of the war,keeping Hitler bogged down unable to reach the oil fields at Mosul and delaying his Operation Barbarosa getting stuck in the Winter's snows of Stalingrad.Hitler did not learn from NAPOLEAON
Turkey would have been a Soviet Satelite,with Stalin and his territorial demands.Marshall Aid and NATO
entry prevented it.Turks showed their gratitude to US by denying overland flights to Israel during the Arab-Israeli wars.While allowing the Soviets overland flights to the Arabs SOME ALLY
Come Come Ra malaka

Loughton, UK

#7 Mar 3, 2013
greek wrote:
<quoted text> Turkish Friendship? Tell me London Observer,what country does Turkey have friendship with?
Turkey
This is your main problem

this is 2013 not 1930-40s-50s-60s-70s-

Think today and what was

if you have a Turk as a friend dont worry he will lay hes life down for you its when you have them as enemys you need to worry
peter gc

Bolton, UK

#8 Mar 3, 2013
the turk would back stab a greek why because you cant trust them they are very jealous of us greeks they want it all greedy turks l dont trust friendship with none of them greeks never trust a barbaric turk
Come Come Ra malaka

Loughton, UK

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Aristodimos wrote:
<quoted text>
I do want a Greek-Turkish friendship but also I want one united and free Cyprus,demilitarized with freedom of movement and settlement.
i dont have to want it

i have Greek Friends do you have Turkish Friends is the question?

do i want a united Cyprus

when you say united what is it that you actually mean??

do you want Greeks controlling the island and Turks as minoritys???

and in time pushing the Turks out of there country??

or do you want two federations where each are controlling there own portion of Cyprus and a united Cyprus against everybody else??

i want a federation of two communities

south and north

each controlling there own communities

and when it comes to the well being of Cyprus as a country

a united Cyprus Under one flag

where each community can travel to whatever they want and enjoy there country

and yes have a portion of Turks and Greeks on either side settling

like the anan plan
Dervis Eroglu

Bromsgrove, UK

#10 Mar 4, 2013
Aristodimos wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean You want a united Cyprus like it was before 1974,

There is more chance of you going to planet Jupiter then having the kind of united Cyprus as you call it.
geek

Union, NJ

#11 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Think today and what was
if you have a Turk as a friend dont worry he will lay hes life down for you its when you have them as enemys you need to worry
Yes today is 2013 and you Turks are still in the Middle ages,fighting against Christians in your Crusades,You use Arson against us on the Greek islands causing Billions in Damage,you violate Greek Airspace even when our leader is on a State visit to your country, You mock him when talks peace,and threaten to take our Islands ignoring your own signatures on past treaties.You deal with human smuggling illegal aliens to throw Greeks out of work.and still occupy Cyprus and even bully her further by claiming oil deposites on the Cyprus side.You are simply not to be trusted by Greek or any Country.Your past actions show your true colors
greek

Union, NJ

#12 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Think today and what was
When has Turkey been anybody friend?
john

Wheaton, IL

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Aristodimos wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not very rational to expect large groups of people or ethnic groups or whatever to be your friends. Friendship is a personal thing. It is very rational though to expect civility and respect among intelligent human beings.

Your quest of frienship is unrealistic. I have friends from all over the world but do not always condone their government's policies.

As a Cypriot, you should focus on the policies and laws of your country to make sure there is freedom of expression, human rights and respect for all citizens. You should do so, not because you are in search of friendships but because you want to belong to a country you respect and are proud of. It is at your best interests and the interests of Cyprus that its citizens are law abiding citizens who value human rights and equality.

For personal relationships, I recommend the racists fools of this forum. You all have a lot in common and will enjoy comparing stories. I alsorecommend switching from stories like, " I have Turkish friends therefore, i am not a racist", to "one Greek is worth 10 Turks". For you fools, people are not individuals but measuring cups. Keep on using the word "infestation" to discribe humans and still pretend that Hitler hasn't infested your minds
greek

Union, NJ

#15 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
i dont have to want it
or do you want two federations where each are controlling there own portion of Cyprus and a united Cyprus against everybody else??
south and north
like the anan plan
Make up your mind.Do you want a United Cyprus with every People having equal rights or do you want the Annan Plan? Annan plan left many areas of what you want a free Cyprus,freedom of movement without Greek Cypriots allowed areas You call that Fair?
greek

Union, NJ

#16 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
i dont have to want it
south and north
like the anan plan
And while you are at it a Federation Plan was agreed to years ago
Tell me once again the sticking points.I do not want to rule over a Turk and don't mind one as my neighbor Since moving to America after the war,we have all types of Neighbors,Black,Hispanics,Port ugeese,Italians,Fillipinos and never had problems with any of them,in fact we ALL help each other,and all are welcome to my home to borrow tools, and I can't count the number of times each one has helped me repair my home with skills I don't have Electricity,Plumbing and the like
So tell me again so I don't misunderstand What are the tie-ups?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Russian Lifeline For Greece? Don't Hold Your ... 3 hr Mkz6 3
German economy minister calls Greek war reparat... 4 hr Mkz6 51
Turkish official teasing starving Armenian chil... (May '13) Jul 1 greek 41
Greece EU zone Jul 1 Rockstar 3
News Rebel flag controversy 1 in long line of disput... Jun 30 Rockstar 5
News Akinci set for crucial Ankara visit Jun 28 Rockstar 56
The look of EU when Greek cksuckers do not wann... Jun 26 Rockstar 38
More from around the web