The Turks Mind Games in Greek Cyprus

The Turks Mind Games in Greek Cyprus

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Democracy United States

Roy, WA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
The Turks only "justification" of their invasion
and occupation of Greek Cyprus is their mind games.

Towards other greeks I know some are willing to give
the Turks the beating they deserve in what they done
to Greek Cyprus...

Alla alloi ellines thev katalevenone ti einai mavvt kkems.

Eho akouse kabosi ellines na leve i kuproi then mas honevoune.
Aftee einai pou pistevoun ta Turkika mavvt kkems.
Democracy United States

Roy, WA

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Guy wrote:
So lead from the front, If you want credability on this forum COWARD!
p.s. Cyprus is Cypriot, first and foremost, If ! you actually lived here you'd know, now feck off, you Racist piece of shite, gain an education before talking about the place that I call home.
I think you made a mistake at the end.

I think you meant to say the place that you Invaded and Occupy!
Democracy United States

Roy, WA

#4 Feb 28, 2013
And you keep stating that "you live there" yeah you live there after you invaded and occupy the greek cypriots homes.
Gat

Astoria, NY

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>No mistake Charlie, The place that I call home ergo the place that you willingly left behind for the lure of an easy life overseas, now feck off Charlie!, willing to bet that you've not even done your national service!!, yet you have the balls to call yourself a Cypriot??
Says the tourist racist [email protected] You have the nerve to call anyone a racist? Go look in the mirror you racist piece of shite. We didn't leave anything behind. GC's were forced out of there homes by gunpoint and told to leave! But jerk0ffs like you defend Turkeys murder, rape and thievery of the GCs. Not once have you ever condemned what was done. All you do is make excuses 24/7 for the Turks. Stick to giving us weather reports Sam Champion.
Kantara2009

Turkey

#11 Mar 1, 2013
I'm here in Cyprus for 20 years , north and south . My brother was here in 1974 at Ak base .although he didn't personaly witness nicos Sampsons butchery against the Turk minority(and Greeks by the way) We have a mutual friend who did(first hand , around sandelar north of famagusta g )a Former Swedish officer in the u.n .He still visits me here in Cyprus -men like that don't fabricate events !
loloololWITdisGU Y

Collierville, TN

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a complete A hole, or are you in training?, Have you once ever condemened the GC for their stance against the TC and what bought about this whole sorry mess?, No you havent!!!!!!!!!! Short story, I live in Cyprus, YOU DON'T!!!! yet you'll find 2 million excuses why you've not moved back, what a pathetic worm you are!!, I live here you don't so go feck yor priest,C U N T
.....sounds like you run out of "wanksocks" go do your laundry while u are at it wash your mouth you are getting close to insulting DEMOCRACY's mother,just because u dont respect DEMOCRACY you decide toC U N T" it ----- by the way hows the stolen weather in stolen kyrenia that was ethnically cleansed of its 4000 years founded by greekcypriots.......
Gat

Astoria, NY

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a complete A hole, or are you in training?, Have you once ever condemened the GC for their stance against the TC and what bought about this whole sorry mess?, No you havent!!!!!!!!!! Short story, I live in Cyprus, YOU DON'T!!!! yet you'll find 2 million excuses why you've not moved back, what a pathetic worm you are!!, I live here you don't so go feck yor priest,C U N T
Keep spewing ur racist rhetoric you a-hole. What story mess? Go ahead and prove ur BS propaganda. Lets see you prove any of it! You never have! You will never condemn Turkeys murder, theft and rape of GCs. All you do is kiss there asz 24/7. Keep making ur usual lame excuses. Short story, Ur a tourist h0m0! Hows that scummy mommy of urs btw? She still sucking Turks balls for you?
Wanker Observer

Mooresville, NC

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Kantara2009 wrote:
I'm here in Cyprus for 20 years , north and south . My brother was here in 1974 at Ak base .although he didn't personaly witness nicos Sampsons butchery against the Turk minority(and Greeks by the way) We have a mutual friend who did(first hand , around sandelar north of famagusta g )a Former Swedish officer in the u.n .He still visits me here in Cyprus -men like that don't fabricate events !
ONLY @[email protected]@[email protected]@CROO [email protected]@MY@
VIBRATOR@
Democracy United States

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Kantara2009 wrote:
I'm here in Cyprus for 20 years , north and south . My brother was here in 1974 at Ak base .although he didn't personaly witness nicos Sampsons butchery against the Turk minority(and Greeks by the way) We have a mutual friend who did(first hand , around sandelar north of famagusta g )a Former Swedish officer in the u.n .He still visits me here in Cyprus -men like that don't fabricate events !
Witness Nicos Sampsons freedom fighting against the Turkish minority

who tried to overrule the majority the GC'S. If your going to say something Turkish Leach say it right at least.
Democracy United States

United States

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>New build 2004 on TC land, go ask the land registry in Nicosia!, not all land in cyprus was/is owned by gc!!!!(If!! you were an actual cypriot you'd know that surely?).Not toddle along, Charlie.
Tc land does not exist but greek cypriot does.

Now since it does that means your on greek cypriot land.
Democracy United States

United States

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a complete A hole, or are you in training?, Have you once ever condemened the GC for their stance against the TC and what bought about this whole sorry mess?, No you havent!!!!!!!!!! Short story, I live in Cyprus, YOU DON'T!!!! yet you'll find 2 million excuses why you've not moved back, what a pathetic worm you are!!, I live here you don't so go feck yor priest,C U N T
Why would we want to condemn another fellow greek when you Turks invaded and are occupying our land?

And you state as well we are to "blame huh?" for the invasion and let off the Turkish leaches in the process?"

No Dude Divide and Conquer does not work with us greeks.
Kantara2009

Turkey

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Democracy United States wrote:
<quoted text>
Witness Nicos Sampsons freedom fighting against the Turkish minority
who tried to overrule the majority the GC'S. If your going to say something Turkish Leach say it right at least.
....... I'm not Tukish Boy! Can't you read English , my bet is that you couldn't even find Cyprus on a map, or for that matter the U.S (Like some kind of Stepford husband)- or perhaps you haven't seen the movie
To advanced for you, with your basic I.Q
Gat

Astoria, NY

#22 Mar 2, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Still disrespecting the dead I see, is nothing sacred to savages like you?.
Still yet to prove anything. You would know all about disrespecting the dead. You have mocked the GC dead countless times one here, you hypocrite racist.
Democracy United States

Roy, WA

#26 Mar 2, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>PROVE IT!!!, If you have the cajones!!!, Village retard flee's for a better life overseas, rarely visits but thinks that he knows all about the place that I live. Go Fck yourself!
Bellapais 01:46 17 degrees
Why did he "flee?" Cause you Turkish Leaches threw everyone out in your 1974 invasion and still occupation of Greek Cyprus.
Gat

Astoria, NY

#27 Mar 2, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>PROVE IT!!!, If you have the cajones!!!, Village retard flee's for a better life overseas, rarely visits but thinks that he knows all about the place that I live. Go Fck yourself!
Bellapais 01:46 17 degrees
Prove what? Please, spare us ur bullshite lies, you have mocked the Greek dead countless times on here. The racist tourist flees from the British police to a rogue illegal state who is not recognized by anyone. No, we Gc's were forced out by the Turks. You for got to mention that you ahole. I took a piss and shite on ur mommys grave :) You have no balls or guts to ever face me.
Gat

Astoria, NY

#28 Mar 2, 2013
Democracy United States wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did he "flee?" Cause you Turkish Leaches threw everyone out in your 1974 invasion and still occupation of Greek Cyprus.
Guy the racist ahole seems to forget to mention that. He will never answer or admit to this. Guy, fk ur DEAD mother!
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#29 Mar 3, 2013
Gat wrote:
<quoted text>
Guy the racist ahole seems to forget to mention that. He will never answer or admit to this. Guy, fk ur DEAD mother!
You are sick in the head you dirty moron.
always wishing to fcuk the dead , how sick of a malaka are you?
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#30 Mar 3, 2013
This is the kind of sick psychopaths we are dealing with, there must be many Greeks on this forum who are suffering from chronic mental disorder they are judging this sickos comments as being Brilliant,
Gat

Astoria, NY

#31 Mar 3, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick in the head you dirty moron.
always wishing to fcuk the dead , how sick of a malaka are you?
Thats funny. When ur buddy Guy joked and mocked the Greek dead from 74 or Solomos and Isaak we didn't hear anything from you. He joked about napalms bombs being used on GC's and joking about poles. How come you never said anything about that?
Gat

Astoria, NY

#32 Mar 3, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick in the head you dirty moron.
always wishing to fcuk the dead , how sick of a malaka are you?
Thats a typical Turk response. When you Turks killed GC's and Greeks, all you do is make excuses for it and blame the victims.

Still waiting for you tell me what you Turks did to Greeks in Istanbul in 1955? But of course you weasel ur way out of answering. Because you know what you Turks did that day.

Why did you Turks steal half of cyprus from GC's? Why do you think you have any right to the land that was owned by GCs in the north?!! Stealing is stealing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Turks claim that there is a conspiracy to b... (Jun '13) Jan 18 Mkz6 43
Turks are barbarians? Yes with the rest of the ... (Jun '12) Jan 18 Mkz6 83
Poll TUKS hate GREEKS because.... (Mar '12) Jan 11 Mkz6 3
was makarios gay (Aug '07) Jan 6 Mkz6 94
Why Istanbul[Constantinoble] is Greek? Dec 26 Mkz6 5
Google - Greek volunteers in Serbian army Dec '16 Osam milenijuma 5
Greek volunteers in the Srebrenica Genocide (Dec '10) Dec '16 Osam milenijuma 84
More from around the web