Racist Greek Chris Joannides, a counc...

Racist Greek Chris Joannides, a councillor kicked out.

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
London Observer

London, UK

#1 Feb 17, 2013
ENFIELD Councillor Chris Joannides, who was kicked out of the Conservative party last month for making anti-Islamic and anti-Turkish comments on Facebook.
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#2 Feb 17, 2013
They will never learn, hateful and spiteful people
have no place on earth .
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
have no place on earth .
Well you haven't learnt, or is it ok for some?
Lying greeks

Coventry, UK

#4 Feb 17, 2013
http://www.cyprus-mail.com/councillor/enfield...

Ugly greasy looking scumbag...he was shopped by a Cypriot lady called Maria.
He is still a member for Enfield council...I have written to them calling for his dismissal..I urge others to do the same...It is time that Turks learn to play the sneaky greek way.
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#5 Feb 17, 2013
"London Observer" ENFIELD Councillor Chris Joannides, who was kicked out of the Conservative party last month for making anti-Islamic and anti-Turkish comments on Facebook.

----------

He was merely trying to open the eyes of the English people who in time will remember him with fondness just like the late Enoch Powel. An English friend lately told me that he wished they paid attention on what Enoch Powel was saying because if they did they wouldn't be in trouble now.
Lying greeks

Coventry, UK

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Observer wrote:
"London Observer" ENFIELD Councillor Chris Joannides, who was kicked out of the Conservative party last month for making anti-Islamic and anti-Turkish comments on Facebook.
----------
He was merely trying to open the eyes of the English people who in time will remember him with fondness just like the late Enoch Powel. An English friend lately told me that he wished they paid attention on what Enoch Powel was saying because if they did they wouldn't be in trouble now.
Enoch Powell was speaking about blacks,Pakistanis, Indians, greeks etc...Muslims were not in the picture back then...dumb see you next Tuesday
Fatima

Filey, UK

#7 Feb 17, 2013
It was me, i was Maria - hahahahaha!
greek

Bloomington, IN

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
have no place on earth .
I guess this genocidal reasoning of you Turks is why you try exterminating other peoples such as the Armenians in 1915,as well as any other Christians
Tell me Dervis how many Christians are there left in all of your Motherland"Turkey"
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>Well you haven't learnt, or is it ok for some?
Show me a hateful comment I made on any Greek accept to eoka scum
and their followers. I have nothing against descent Greeks.

unlike Greeks Of this forum I don't wish for all the Greeks to die with cancer, or for an Earthquake to wipe them out, comments like a good Greek is a dead Greek or death to all Greeks.
These are the kind of comments constantly made by the Greeks directer against the Turks. now that's being hateful.
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#10 Feb 17, 2013
"Lying greeks" Enoch Powell was speaking about blacks,Pakistanis, Indians, greeks etc...Muslims were not in the picture back then...dumb see you next Tuesday.

----------

What were the Pakistanis and most Africans? But that is not the point. If Powell could have his way Turks would not be around today either and Britain would not be under thread today by immigrants who want to change the English way of life, its laws and customs and even control and impose their faith on the country.
And if you have read a little about Enoch Powell and his life in politics you would know that he was not referring to the Greeks at all.
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Lying greeks wrote:
http://www.cyprus-mail.com/cou ncillor/enfield-councillor-acc used-comparing-muslims-bin-bag s/20130217
He is still a member for Enfield council...I have written to them calling for his dismissal..I urge others to do the same...It is time that Turks learn to play the sneaky greek way.
Thanks for the info.
Pity I don't live in Enfield borough I would have gone in to their offices and kicked up a stink, I will email them anyway. people like that has no right to represent the community.
Lying greeks

Coventry, UK

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Observer wrote:
"Lying greeks" Enoch Powell was speaking about blacks,Pakistanis, Indians, greeks etc...Muslims were not in the picture back then...dumb see you next Tuesday.
----------
What were the Pakistanis and most Africans? But that is not the point. If Powell could have his way Turks would not be around today either and Britain would not be under thread today by immigrants who want to change the English way of life, its laws and customs and even control and impose their faith on the country.
And if you have read a little about Enoch Powell and his life in politics you would know that he was not referring to the Greeks at all.
Powell was speaking about greeks too
greek

Bloomington, IN

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Lying greeks wrote:
http://www.cyprus-mail.com/cou ncillor/enfield-councillor-acc used-comparing-muslims-bin-bag s/20130217
Play the sneaky Greek
way? You must mean by voting
Lying greeks

Coventry, UK

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Andreas Tambourides

http://www.barnetbugle.com/journal/2012/7/11/...

Another bent London greek councillor
Lying greeks

Coventry, UK

#15 Feb 17, 2013
greek wrote:
<quoted text> Play the sneaky Greek
way? You must mean by voting
I mean by being busybodies..nosy parkers and cry babies...Political propaganda is a nasty business...It goes against the grain for Turks..but we must wise up to the sneaky greek who learns to play this game from a very early age..it is natural for the greek
London Observer

London, UK

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Greeks dont belong to this planet, most dishonest nation on EARTH.
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#17 Feb 17, 2013
"Lying greeks" Powell was speaking about greeks too.

----------

Enoch Powell was ascholar, a politician, a poet and a writer. He became a proffessor of classical Greek at the University of Sydney. He was one of the few non Greeks to speak fluently classical Greek.
His bibliography includes books he wrote on Greek philosophers and Historians especially on Herodotus and Thukidides. He even wrote poetry in Greek verse.
Ignorance my friend is no excuse when you can look things up on the net and avoid possible embarasment.
Lying greeks

Coventry, UK

#18 Feb 17, 2013
Observer wrote:
"Lying greeks" Powell was speaking about greeks too.
----------
Enoch Powell was ascholar, a politician, a poet and a writer. He became a proffessor of classical Greek at the University of Sydney. He was one of the few non Greeks to speak fluently classical Greek.
His bibliography includes books he wrote on Greek philosophers and Historians especially on Herodotus and Thukidides. He even wrote poetry in Greek verse.
Ignorance my friend is no excuse when you can look things up on the net and avoid possible embarasment.
Racism IS ignorance...both you and Powell are guilty of it
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Observer wrote:
----------
Here is a joke about Enoch Powell,which I find distasteful BTW.

Enoch Powell sitting on a cliff edge crying, a passer by asked him why he was crying ,
He said a coach with 50 Greeks on board just went over the cliff I am crying because there was two seats empty.

Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#20 Feb 17, 2013
"Lying greeks" Racism IS ignorance...both you and Powell are guilty of it.

----------

Powell was then accused of racism but he was misunderstood. What he wanted his country to avoid was what is happening today. He wanted the English people to be able to decide how they wanted to live not any immigrants to dictate to them their own imported ways.
If you call this racism then what do you call the fact that 90% of the Greeks that lived in Turkey until the 1950's, made of several tens of thousands, were made to leave their homes by the Turkish government? What do you call that? Bloody hypocrytes!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holy Punch! Cyprus Priest Biffs Groom's Backsla... Jun 21 8541 MARINE 30
Poll Turk means donkey or monkey? (Dec '13) Jun 12 John 50
The antiquity obsessed Modern Greeks (Mar '08) Jun 11 Kanenas 58
Symbol of Turkish Flag is GREEK (Jun '10) Jun 3 GREECERULES 15
Turkey is an anomaly in all of Europe and NATO. May 26 Yale professor 1
The savior is coming and is not Jesus May 26 Yale professor 1
News Turkey Not Recognizing Cyprus Is Inconceivable,... May '16 DaniEl 12
More from around the web