Turkey and Europe: Two Trains on a Collision Course?

Jan 15, 2013 Full story: The Day 64

By intervening in Lebanon, Europeans have made a far-reaching, risk- fraught, and, at the same time, correct decision.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
its not

Collierville, TN

#1 Jan 16, 2013
ITS NOT turkey n europe ----but the collision was turkey and international laws in 1974--- turkey broke by stealing 37 percent of cyprus in 1974 and thenicallycleansing of its original citizens the cypriot cities turkey stole and bringing in illegall turkish citizens in the stolen cities like kyrenia,,,,,,,,,,,,,
yes no hilarious

Loughton, UK

#2 Jan 16, 2013
man are you thick ?

same shit everyday how about talking about something new that makes sense??

see when you talk why do you not make sense

its original citizens are in the north they are called Turkish Cypriots?

the ethically cleansing was done in murataga sandallar etc go check it out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maratha,_Santala...

its ok when turkish citizens leave cyprus but it is not ok when they come back????

how many turkish citizens from the ottoman times left cyprus to turkey???

i would say at least 60- 80% of my family left to turkey during the last 100 years

the only settlers are on the south ie

RUSSIANS,GYPSYS,ROUMANIANS,GRE EKS FROM GREECE

WHO IN ALL THE HISTORY OF CYPRUS WAS NEVER IN CYPRUS

BUT THE ANATOLIANS ARE CYPRUS THIS IS WHERE THE ORIGINAL SETTLERS ALL CAME FROM
greek

Union, NJ

#3 Jan 16, 2013
yes no hilarious wrote:
man are you thick ?
its ok when turkish citizens leave cyprus but it is not ok when they come back????
i would say at least 60- 80% of my family left to turkey during the last 100 years
How many massacres did you Turks commit against Greeks while the Ottomans were there?
Again you blame us for your family moving back to Turkey in past 100 years
Probably bullshit anyway
Anatolian Settlers are taking over Greek Cypriot homes,while the legitimate owners are prevented by the Turkish Army BIG DIFFERENCE
Original settlers were a Garrison stationed on Cyprus to protect Palestine while the Ottomans controlled it,which explains Turkish cousins marrying other Turkish cousins
and why so many retards on this forum
INTERNATIONAL LAWS

Collierville, TN

#4 Jan 16, 2013
yes no hilarious wrote:
man are you thick ?
....."MAN ARE YOU THICK ?" IGNORING HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS = man u starting to sound like a CULT,,,,, tell u what save your speech above for judgement day in front of god HELL clear u out on how many 100s of thousands greeks lives have been destroyed on cyprus ever since turks and later your allies brits for that matter set foot on cyprus and cyprus's greek cities like KYRENIA and others,,,,,,,,,,n stop using greek words like ANATOLIANS it reminds 1 of all the greek cities like smyrna isparta etc stolen from the greeks-- like usay above talk about something new -------and as far as the maratha santalaris and aloda evrybody sees TURKEY refuses to go to the HAGUE and INTERNATIONAL COURTS OF JUSTICE as per request of cyprus on many occsions-------WHY is that refusal to go to the courts do you have more blood on your hands to ethnically cleanse cyprus and steal and not give democracy to cyprus,,,,,,,
abc

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Turkey is in Europe as much as Russia.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Turkey will join EU direct, if solve the cyprus problem.
very hilarous lolololo

Loughton, UK

#7 Jan 17, 2013
INTERNATIONAL LAWS wrote:
<quoted text>....."MAN ARE YOU THICK ?" IGNORING HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS = man u starting to sound like a CULT,,,,, tell u what save your speech above for judgement day in front of god HELL clear u out on how many 100s of thousands greeks lives have been destroyed on cyprus ever since turks and later your allies brits for that matter set foot on cyprus and cyprus's greek cities like KYRENIA and others,,,,,,,,,,n stop using greek words like ANATOLIANS it reminds 1 of all the greek cities like smyrna isparta etc stolen from the greeks-- like usay above talk about something new -------and as far as the maratha santalaris and aloda evrybody sees TURKEY refuses to go to the HAGUE and INTERNATIONAL COURTS OF JUSTICE as per request of cyprus on many occsions-------WHY is that refusal to go to the courts do you have more blood on your hands to ethnically cleanse cyprus and steal and not give democracy to cyprus,,,,,,,
would you go to a moslem courts???

why the hague??? why not a moslem country???

we dont beleive in christian courts as they show they are biased

Turks do not steal only greeks do

you lost wars get over it if you want it come and get it if you dont have the balls ! SHUT UP !
very hilarous lolololo

Loughton, UK

#8 Jan 17, 2013
INTERNATIONAL LAWS wrote:
<quoted text>....."MAN ARE YOU THICK ?" IGNORING HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS = man u starting to sound like a CULT,,,,, tell u what save your speech above for judgement day in front of god HELL clear u out on how many 100s of thousands greeks lives have been destroyed on cyprus ever since turks and later your allies brits for that matter set foot on cyprus and cyprus's greek cities like KYRENIA and others,,,,,,,,,,n stop using greek words like ANATOLIANS it reminds 1 of all the greek cities like smyrna isparta etc stolen from the greeks-- like usay above talk about something new -------and as far as the maratha santalaris and aloda evrybody sees TURKEY refuses to go to the HAGUE and INTERNATIONAL COURTS OF JUSTICE as per request of cyprus on many occsions-------WHY is that refusal to go to the courts do you have more blood on your hands to ethnically cleanse cyprus and steal and not give democracy to cyprus,,,,,,,
SO EVERY WORD THAT YOU SAY IN GREEK IS GREEK??
HOW THICK CAN SOMEONE BE UNBELEIVABLE
MAN YOU ARE THE THICKEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE
YOU SHOULD OF BEEN A GREY PARRAOT INSTEAD OF A HUMAN BEING
YOU LEARNED A FEW WORDS AND YOU REPETA THEM ALL THE TIME
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#9 Jan 17, 2013
dont worry greek people , we Armenians are getting fed up with these puppet turks ,... we smashed there little gay brother in the war Azerbaijan .. they are next .. Greeks from one side , Armenians from another .. Kurds directly from the inside .. Russians can just sit and tell Nato to fuk offff!!! Bye bYE TURKGAY
ice scater

Williston Park, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
dont worry greek people , we Armenians are getting fed up with these puppet turks ,... we smashed there little gay brother in the war Azerbaijan .. they are next .. Greeks from one side , Armenians from another .. Kurds directly from the inside .. Russians can just sit and tell Nato to fuk offff!!! Bye bYE TURKGAY
How funny,aren't you a desperato dreamer! First you find a way to feed your starving people.
Turk 187

Pyrmont, Australia

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Such a cute post, how about we send our fishermen to greet the mighty armenians and those merry kleptomaniacs you call greek.

Some free advice fellow countrymen, go clean up the country which is the biggest open air brothel on earth then talk.
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
Themistocles

Buderim, Australia

#12 Jan 18, 2013
Turk 187 wrote:
Such a cute post, how about we send our fishermen to greet the mighty armenians and those merry kleptomaniacs you call greek.
Some free advice fellow countrymen, go clean up the country which is the biggest open air brothel on earth then talk.
<quoted text>
No doubt one of the many Journalists who are languishing in Turkish prisons would like to comment on your response, but they can't.
Does this in any way tell you something, malaka? Stretch your mind and think about it.
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Turk 187 wrote:
<quoted text>
open air brothel ? did you know european gays go to turkey to pound that mongol ass of yours .. also most journalists in turkey are in jail so they can never cover the footage ,... Turkey has more journalists in jail then any other country in the world .. such a clean country , up to date , and that moron neopuppet who thinks we have no food in Armenia , can actually go to the slums in turkey then comment about Armenia... we have been landlocked by both sides, and my brothers got there bellies full .. see you farm animal , i will work hard , send my money to my motherland build new roads , new schools , and feed the people ..
Turk 187

Pyrmont, Australia

#14 Jan 19, 2013
You do the crime, you do the time.

Why should it be any different if your a friggin journo, even free speech has its limits dumbass...

How about you go tell your hungry cousins back home to return the stolen funds and have some integrity and remember, its the turks that are your masters, if in doubt, take a close look at the stretch marks on your you know what !
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt one of the many Journalists who are languishing in Turkish prisons would like to comment on your response, but they can't.
Does this in any way tell you something, malaka? Stretch your mind and think about it.
Turk 187

Pyrmont, Australia

#15 Jan 19, 2013
You should save those pennies you get flippin burgers diaspora !

While your fingering your keyboard your cousins are running around on autobahns spreading disease and you think your capable of striking a nerve with me with your weak argument regarding some schmucks in jail.

And that neopuppet you refer to has done more for armenia in the last 10 years than the entire armenian sex slave trade has done for truck drivers in the last 50 years.

Free advice ; you should not openly discuss your europe gap year gay fetishes on an international forum and not expect to get some flack in return you nasty ass bandit !
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
open air brothel ? did you know european gays go to turkey to pound that mongol ass of yours .. also most journalists in turkey are in jail so they can never cover the footage ,... Turkey has more journalists in jail then any other country in the world .. such a clean country , up to date , and that moron neopuppet who thinks we have no food in Armenia , can actually go to the slums in turkey then comment about Armenia... we have been landlocked by both sides, and my brothers got there bellies full .. see you farm animal , i will work hard , send my money to my motherland build new roads , new schools , and feed the people ..
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#16 Jan 19, 2013
ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR COUNTRY IS CORRUPT TO THE CORE and no matter how much money you people sent there, none of it will go towards the starving society.
democrat

Australia

#17 Jan 19, 2013
Wow.Erdogan regime has arrested 85 lawyers and musicians!Amnesty is having a heart attack.Kick this islamist regime out of NATO!
Tc In London

Loughton, UK

#18 Jan 19, 2013
democrat wrote:
Wow.Erdogan regime has arrested 85 lawyers and musicians!Amnesty is having a heart attack.Kick this islamist regime out of NATO!
find out why then talk

he is cleaning up corruption
democrat

Australia

#19 Jan 19, 2013
LOL!Corruption,of course,i forget that islamist regimes hate such things.lol.Music of course corrupts good Muslims.Ask the taliban.Who is next,evil kite fliers.
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#20 Jan 19, 2013
Turk 187 wrote:
You do the crime, you do the time.
Why should it be any different if your a friggin journo, even free speech has its limits dumbass...
How about you go tell your hungry cousins back home to return the stolen funds and have some integrity and remember, its the turks that are your masters, if in doubt, take a close look at the stretch marks on your you know what !
<quoted text>
So free speech has its limits in turkey .. Did you hear that europe ? Europe how do you expect turning these violent animals to men ? Its impossible.!! Are you my master ? LOL. Do you even know me to say that ? Its funny you say that actually , because when Turkey is crumbling like a joke it is , the servant inside of you will appear .. There are no hungry cousins back home .. I told you we put food in there bellies.. there will be a time , were you will choke on those words .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some solutions for Cyprus (May '06) 1 hr Themistocles 17
The Turkish Invaders must GO now!! (Feb '06) 2 hr grik boy 42
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 3 hr Mkz6 328
Kerry pledges greater US role in Cyprus peace t... 15 hr greek 3
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial Mon DaniEl 2
turks are thieves no matter where they are (Oct '08) Mon Mehmet 6
secretary kerry to be personally engaged with c... Mon FHGWS 1
•••

Cyprus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE