Mongolian Turkish monkey!! Out of Cyp...

Mongolian Turkish monkey!! Out of Cyprus!!

Created by original Cypriot on Dec 3, 2012

9 votes

Click on an option to vote

Cyprus is HOLY Hellenic!!

Turks out NOW!!

Gift And a Curse88

“Target: OZ-World. cCc”

Since: Aug 11

Warriorness - Honour- Genocide

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Peace to all .
Gat

Sunnyside, NY

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Guy wrote:
My MOTHER was a Mongolian Turkish monkey
and then she had you lol.
mkz6

North Babylon, NY

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Guy wrote:
Move here.then have a valid input
n guy ,has the weather there ,here not that bad yet,we had enoght with harricane,and a bad storm a week later ,270000 cars are destroyed by sea water ,many Ferraries ,and BMW its ashame ,they fill up an old airstip,ran out of room they store them in cornfields ,many Tow trucks came from all over US to handle the enormus amount of cars.dont get a car used form US maybe have water damage/.
mkz6

North Babylon, NY

#6 Dec 4, 2012
hi guy 60F here ,tomorrow maybe snow ,crazy weather in NY.I had a 69 chevy belair V6 straight ,good car over 170000 milles ,the rust ate the car but engene was great tranny too 3 speed on the column,i made a hole on the floor and put a thorson stick shift,was running great intill hood fall apart panels too, she die for scrap metal.today the cars dont rust here the salt for the snow was killing the metal,galvanize does the job.I have a chevy Tahoe V8 5,3 vortex great truck pull my trailor home 4 tons, like a toy i had no promblem for almost 18 years ,only the brake lines got rust,i had to replace them ,and put them higher this time under the floof ,the salt ate ,them the factory had them too low on the frame .not always they put parts on the right place ,i change them some times to save them for the lousy winter salt.I spray paint the under frame with rustolium antirust paintmhelps lot.arriverdeci ahora
mkz6

North Babylon, NY

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I'll think of you whilst supping a latte in the Piazza de Popoli.Lambrettas and donne arrapate passing by.Buon Natale
have fun my friend buon natale e prosperos annos infelicita/.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Symbol of Turkish Flag is GREEK (Jun '10) 3 hr Greek 16
The antiquity obsessed Modern Greeks (Mar '08) 3 hr Greek 61
Why Turks hate Arabs and Greeks !!!! (May '11) Jul 27 Greek 160
Jokes about Greeks (Jun '12) Jul 25 Zinger 134
Quotes about Turks (Apr '11) Jul 20 Su D 160
News Kosovo and the Balkans: Independence Day Looms (Feb '08) Jul 8 Kosovo is Serbia 1,086
News Holy Punch! Cyprus Priest Biffs Groom's Backsla... Jun '16 8541 MARINE 30
More from around the web