So......what has changed with the Greeks and GCs since I was last here?

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blackadder

Stirling, UK

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Its interesting reading all the threads and the news about Cyprus and Greece since I was last here.

The Greek Cypriots and Greece and tied together like some perverse form of bondage. The Greek Cypriots who say "we are not Greece" have seen their economy DESTROYED by its links to Greece and the full picture has still not emerged. The GCs get a bailout that equates to 99.5% of their GDP and the bad debts and writedowns across the GC economy have not even been touched yet.

I predicted this disaster 2 years ago and was berated by all the usual idiots here.

The GCs are now making cuts, but they still do not get it - they still think that the fraud and corruption that are endemic in their system are normal, so I predict a lot more pain for the GCs.

As I said 2 years ago, they are about 2-3 years behind Greece, so look at how Greece has imploded and that is what the GCs can look forward to.

Fascism is rampant in Greece and it is on the rise in Cyprus, with Golden Dawn now enjoy the support of 25% Greeks and GCs now openly blaming immigrants and everyone else for their failures.

So to answer my own question, nothing has changed with the Greeks and the only difference, that I also predicted 2 years ago, was that, AT LAST, they have been rumbled.

I think the some of the expressions I used were feckless, freeloading, fraudulent, incompetent, arrogant, self serving racists and I have been proved 100% RIGHT.

Christofias is a joke and Greeks and GCs are a joke.

Over the next few years we will see the GCs sink into the same shite as Greece with repeated bailouts, cuts, civil strife and the gradual destruction of the GC society - just like in Greece.

They will not do the right thing and get out of the EU, because like Greece they still see it as one big gravy train.

The ONLY thing that they have left is a tourism industry, of sorts, but that only generates a small % of its GDP - the banks are all fccukked and a consequence of that will be a massive shortage of cash to allow them to return to all the corrupt practice that was allowed to continue in the property sector over the past 10 years.

Whoever succeeds the tub of lard will make no difference - The GCs are over and what will be really interesting to watch over the next 5 years is what happens in the north. The weakness of the GCs weakens their impact over the north and from what I can see, the North will simply become a de-facto part of Turkey.

The political support for the GCs is also massively reduced as a result of all this and it will be interesting to see what happens with the peace process in 2013 - the Greeks do not hold a moral higher ground any more and are very much seen as an obstacle to peace.

My prediction?

The South will implode and descent into Greece a MKII

The North will be even more controlled by Turkey and it will grow economically

International peace efforts are over despite the efforts of France and Israel to stir up aggravation.

Cyprus is not likely to be a happy place anytime soon.

When are the baboons coming out to play..??!!
greek

Union, NJ

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Blackadder wrote:
Its interesting reading all the threads and the news about Cyprus and Greece since I was last here.
The Greek Cypriots and Greece and tied together like some perverse form of bondage. The Greek Cypriots who say "we are not Greece" have seen their economy DESTROYED by its links to Greece and the full picture has still not emerged. The GCs get a bailout that equates to 99.5% of their GDP and the bad debts and writedowns across the GC economy have not even been touched yet.
I predicted this disaster 2 years ago and was berated by all the usual idiots here.
The GCs are now making cuts, but they still do not get it - they still think that the fraud and corruption that are endemic in their system are normal, so I predict a lot more pain for the GCs.
As I said 2 years ago, they are about 2-3 years behind Greece, so look at how Greece has imploded and that is what the GCs can look forward to.
Fascism is rampant in Greece and it is on the rise in Cyprus, with Golden Dawn now enjoy the support of 25% Greeks and GCs now openly blaming immigrants and everyone else for their failures.
So to answer my own question, nothing has changed with the Greeks and the only difference, that I also predicted 2 years ago, was that, AT LAST, they have been rumbled.
I think the some of the expressions I used were feckless, freeloading, fraudulent, incompetent, arrogant, self serving racists and I have been proved 100% RIGHT.
Christofias is a joke and Greeks and GCs are a joke.
Over the next few years we will see the GCs sink into the same shite as Greece with repeated bailouts, cuts, civil strife and the gradual destruction of the GC society - just like in Greece.
They will not do the right thing and get out of the EU, because like Greece they still see it as one big gravy train.
The ONLY thing that they have left is a tourism industry, of sorts, but that only generates a small % of its GDP - the banks are all fccukked and a consequence of that will be a massive shortage of cash to allow them to return to all the corrupt practice that was allowed to continue in the property sector over the past 10 years.
Whoever succeeds the tub of lard will make no difference - The GCs are over and what will be really interesting to watch over the next 5 years is what happens in the north. The weakness of the GCs weakens their impact over the north and from what I can see, the North will simply become a de-facto part of Turkey.
The political support for the GCs is also massively reduced as a result of all this and it will be interesting to see what happens with the peace process in 2013 - the Greeks do not hold a moral higher ground any more and are very much seen as an obstacle to peace.
My prediction?
The South will implode and descent into Greece a MKII
The North will be even more controlled by Turkey and it will grow economically
International peace efforts are over despite the efforts of France and Israel to stir up aggravation.
Cyprus is not likely to be a happy place anytime soon.
When are the baboons coming out to play..??!!
You're all DOOM AND GLOOM I talk to my many relatives by phone there all the time
Why is they all have good jobs working as teachers and hospital workers
All have second vacation homes,have had them since the early 80s
All have Health Care.GC Relatives here go to Cyprus for medical attention
All have nice cars
All have kids in College
You just wish us ill because you are an evil person
Blackadder

Stirling, UK

#3 Dec 2, 2012
So why do you need a bailout then?

PLUS....the GC lifestyle has been built on stolen cash and money they will never repay.
Evildoerturk

Catonsville, MD

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Blackadder is a mindless midget...he forgets to mention all the other economies that are in turmoil ie...Iceland,USA,England, Spain, Italy. And recently France getting a downgrade...but we know how much he hates Greeks so we have to listen to these shenanigans from Backadder.....oh and they get worse after the second bottle of gin is opened....hehehhhaaa
Gat

Astoria, NY

#7 Dec 2, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Ermmmmmm ??? Fcukwit this is the Cyprus forum.not Iceland USA etc....
maybe you should tell blackadder that this is a Cyprus forum. Doesn't he bring up what happens in Greece constantly? Or you gonna be a one sided hypocrite like ur usually r? Go on and show that you have some guts.
Gat

Astoria, NY

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>So Cyprus has nothing to do with Greece?.Please clarify.... and then do what you know best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0yt9R0I3gSkXX
there is a Greece forum on here. Of course you showed us that you have NO guts at all!
Gat

Astoria, NY

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE CLARIFY.ARE YOU PUBLICLY STATING THAT GREECE HAS NO CONNECTION TO CYPRUS?(cos you're a fcukwit if you do).
there is a separate Greece forum on here. aren't you the imbecile who said that this is a Cyprus forum? so that cat from philly has every right to bring up on what goes on in Europe on here.
Gat

Astoria, NY

#12 Dec 2, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE CLARIFY.ARE YOU PUBLICLY STATING THAT GREECE HAS NO CONNECTION TO CYPRUS?(cos you're a fcukwit if you do).
if blackadder wants to post about greece he can post it in the Greece forum. you did say that this is the Cyprus forum. dont be a fkin hypocrite now
greek

Union, NJ

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah its fcuking perfect aint it and this is only the tip of the iceberg http://www.cyprus-mail.com/austerity-measures...
You can get an article like this in any American,Canadian or Western
European Newspaper if you search long enough.Your'e just a demented psychopath that wishes all Greeks harm
Blackadder

Stirling, UK

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Loans and exposures to Greece have fcukked the GC economy - that is what I predicted would happen some 2 years ago.

And the Greek psychology on this is unreal - we should post "nice" things about Greece just to humour Greeks!!

Maybe if Greeks and Greece [whether from Cyprus or not] had heeded these warnings some years back, then maybe both countries would not now be fccukked?

Either way, who gives a toss about what these idiots think.

Greece and Athens in particular has regressed into a vile racist cesspit ruled by nutters and Greek Cypriots are now turning against immigrants.

They still do not get it - the good times are over.
Akritas

London, UK

#17 Dec 2, 2012
Blackadder wrote:
Answering your own question is a sign of madness.
Insulting the sons & daughters of Pericles, Alexander, Cleopatra & Hellen are also a sign of madness.
However you are deluding yourself if you think that the UK is perfect. Which other country protected a serial peadophile like Jimmy Saville for 40 years!!!
Blackadder

Stirling, UK

#18 Dec 2, 2012
Akritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Answering your own question is a sign of madness.
Insulting the sons & daughters of Pericles, Alexander, Cleopatra & Hellen are also a sign of madness.
However you are deluding yourself if you think that the UK is perfect. Which other country protected a serial peadophile like Jimmy Saville for 40 years!!!
What has Jimmy Saville got to do with this and you have not seen me defend any weirdo's pedo's?

Just accept Greeks are fckked and learn to move on, you baboon.
London Observer

Enfield, UK

#19 Dec 2, 2012
Greeks fall in a BIG hole which they did dig for Turks.
If Greeks had a brain they would have been dangerous.
Akritas

London, UK

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Blackadder wrote:
<quoted text>
What has Jimmy Saville got to do with this and you have not seen me defend any weirdo's pedo's?
Just accept Greeks are fckked and learn to move on, you baboon.
This is an unacceptable Racist Slur to call me a Baboon. The Police have been notified via the Internet Racial Abuse Gateway.
Akritas

London, UK

#21 Dec 3, 2012
London Observer wrote:
Greeks fall in a BIG hole which they did dig for Turks.
If Greeks had a brain they would have been dangerous.
Another Racist attack....Police have been informed.
Democracy United States

West Islip, NY

#22 Dec 3, 2012
Blackadder wrote:
So why do you need a bailout then?
PLUS....the GC lifestyle has been built on stolen cash and money they will never repay.
Greece didn't steal one red cent. The reason on why she needs the loans is because she didn't charge enough taxes. She also just paid off a billion if I heard right.
Gat

Astoria, NY

#26 Dec 3, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>He only speaks the truth!.You are a fcuking Baboon
and so was ur mother.
Democracy United States

Watseka, IL

#27 Dec 3, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>would help if the lazy cuunts paid their taxes in the 1st place
No you know what would help? If Turkish leaches would stop leaching off Greece and Greek Cyprus.
Akritas

London, UK

#28 Dec 4, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>He only speaks the truth!.You are a fcuking Baboon
Ha Ha Ha...got worried about your bum chum? Just coz you live in a lawless stolen territory you think we cant get to you? Racist Scum.
Blackadder

Stirling, UK

#31 Dec 5, 2012
Akritas wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an unacceptable Racist Slur to call me a Baboon. The Police have been notified via the Internet Racial Abuse Gateway.
Who mentioned race?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 24 min Mkz6 221
SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Probability and Statistics 3r... 2 hr mark 1
Turkish foreign ministry expresses 'astonishmen... 4 hr Mkz6 2
The country of Turkey became Turkish the last 1... 5 hr Aristofanis 1
Cyprus was never Greek 5 hr Mkz6 24
Davutoglu wants to have a tea with Samaras in b... 5 hr Aristofanis 1
celebrations mark 733rd anniversary of ottoman ... 5 hr Mkz6 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••