Unjust isolations

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

President Dervis Eroglu has said that the international community will someday realise the struggle waged by the Cyprus Turkish People.
The President also emphasised that the unjust isolations imposed on the Cyprus Turkish People by the European Union did not comply with human rights.
Speaking during an event yesterday, President Dervis Eroglu touched upon the unjust isolations imposed on the Cyprus Turkish People.
In his speech, the President emphasised that the unjust isolations imposed on the innocent Cyprus Turkish People by the European Union did not comply with human rights.
Explaining that despite its non-recognition, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus was endeavouring to take its place within the international community; Eroglu reminded the only country which recognises and provides support to the TRNC was motherland Turkey.
Stating that the struggle waged by the Cyprus Turkish People will someday be acknowledged by the international community President Eroglu said that all obstacles could be overcome with unity and solidarity.
ethnic

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

FHGWS wrote:
President Dervis Eroglu has said that the international community will someday realise the struggle waged by the Cyprus Turkish People.
The President also emphasised that the unjust isolations imposed on the Cyprus Turkish People by the European Union did not comply with human rights.
Speaking during an event yesterday, President Dervis Eroglu touched upon the unjust isolations imposed on the Cyprus Turkish People.
In his speech, the President emphasised that the unjust isolations imposed on the innocent Cyprus Turkish People by the European Union did not comply with human rights.
Explaining that despite its non-recognition, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus was endeavouring to take its place within the international community; Eroglu reminded the only country which recognises and provides support to the TRNC was motherland Turkey.
Stating that the struggle waged by the Cyprus Turkish People will someday be acknowledged by the international community President Eroglu said that all obstacles could be overcome with unity and solidarity.
ethnic cleansing and theft of 37 percent of cyprus is unacceptable by all countries except the thief turkey who stole and ethnically cleansed cyprus in 1974 and hides behind nato to avoid the crimes courts,,,,,,,,
Democracy United States

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

boo hoo boo hoo who cares again? Someone give this monsterous thief in the night a tissue.
mkz 6

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FIGS you claim the isolation is unjust,has about the 200000 Greeks who lost their home land? is that justfy? you cant expect recognition my friend ,basic rule of UN was broken when Turkey land on Kyrenia coast,im really sorry for them for paying the price ,Turkey should realize the world will never justify an illegal permanent occupation of a section of another nation ,no matter the exuse they use,wrong is wrong .
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mkz 6 wrote:
FIGS you claim the isolation is unjust,has about the 200000 Greeks who lost their home land? is that justfy? you cant expect recognition my friend ,basic rule of UN was broken when Turkey land on Kyrenia coast,im really sorry for them for paying the price ,Turkey should realize the world will never justify an illegal permanent occupation of a section of another nation ,no matter the exuse they use,wrong is wrong .
Do you think this is all about the 200000 refugees which BTW over 60000 were Turkish (not all Greek)
this is not about the refugees that has been sorted out many years ago most are dead and buried and those remaining wouldn't want to be seen dead returning back,
for Greeks this is about gaining superiority over the island it's all about having the power to control, having the luxury and prestige of calling Cyprus a Greek island.
for Turkish Cypriots is also true they want the power to rule them selves and not ruled by Greeks,
History tells us that the Greeks are irresponsible,
Just looking at the current situation in illegal RoC ,
they are the puppets of the EU , they have gone bust even thou being in EU , they are giving away much needed resources to Jews and the Russians, and not prepared to share it with their Turkish Cypriot compatriots, they are more happier with the Russians and the Jews then their compatriots, and the list goes on,
40 years and no attempt to patch things up, why? because they do not care about their compatriots and that is why Turkey has control of the situation.
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think this is all about the 200000 refugees which BTW over 60000 were Turkish (not all Greek)
this is not about the refugees that has been sorted out many years ago most are dead and buried and those remaining wouldn't want to be seen dead returning back,
for Greeks this is about gaining superiority over the island it's all about having the power to control, having the luxury and prestige of calling Cyprus a Greek island.
for Turkish Cypriots is also true they want the power to rule them selves and not ruled by Greeks,
History tells us that the Greeks are irresponsible,
Just looking at the current situation in illegal RoC ,
they are the puppets of the EU , they have gone bust even thou being in EU , they are giving away much needed resources to Jews and the Russians, and not prepared to share it with their Turkish Cypriot compatriots, they are more happier with the Russians and the Jews then their compatriots, and the list goes on,
40 years and no attempt to patch things up, why? because they do not care about their compatriots and that is why Turkey has control of the situation.
The Turkish minority will never control Cyprus, democracy will see to that. Millions of soldiers have died to defend the principle of democracy, Turkey will not destroy that sacrifice over Cyprus, the West will not allow it, you cnuts just don't get it.
greek

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think this is all about the 200000 refugees which BTW over 60000 were Turkish (not all Greek)
this is not about the refugees that has been sorted out many years ago most are dead and buried and those remaining wouldn't want to be seen dead returning back,
for Greeks this is about gaining superiority over the island it's all about having the power to control, having the luxury and prestige of calling Cyprus a Greek island.
for Turkish Cypriots is also true they want the power to rule them selves and not ruled by Greeks,
History tells us that the Greeks are irresponsible,
Just looking at the current situation in illegal RoC ,
they are the puppets of the EU , they have gone bust even thou being in EU , they are giving away much needed resources to Jews and the Russians, and not prepared to share it with their Turkish Cypriot compatriots, they are more happier with the Russians and the Jews then their compatriots, and the list goes on,
40 years and no attempt to patch things up, why? because they do not care about their compatriots and that is why Turkey has control of the situation.
You just don't get it do you? No country will ever accept your TRNC as a state.Turkey uprooted 200,000 innocent Greek Cypriot civilians,stole 80 per cent of the Islands resources in a cowardly attack against a defenceless nation,with the most Hi Tech weapons,and is bringing in
Anatolian settlers to live in their homes,Who now is irresponsbible?
Lying Greeks

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

greek wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it do you? No country will ever accept your TRNC as a state.Turkey uprooted 200,000 innocent Greek Cypriot civilians,stole 80 per cent of the Islands resources in a cowardly attack against a defenceless nation,with the most Hi Tech weapons,and is bringing in
Anatolian settlers to live in their homes,Who now is irresponsbible?
You just don't get it do you?
You messed with the bull and you got the horns...Cowardly Greek attacks on TC men women and children led to 1974.
The EU are sick of you liars and will punish you even further with Cyprus...Now quit your pathetic whinging cry baby.
INK

Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lying Greeks wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it do you?
You messed with the bull and you got the horns...Cowardly Greek attacks on TC men women and children led to 1974.
The EU are sick of you liars and will punish you even further with Cyprus...Now quit your pathetic whinging cry baby.
good jog chicken.. but yes the history has called you chicken , turkey same, where you found the bull.... you mess it with the bullshit?
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

INK wrote:
<quoted text>
good jog chicken.. but yes the history has called you chicken , turkey same, where you found the bull.... you mess it with the bullshit?
.
Re BELLO Gavur Turks are riding slave Greeks for last 500 years.
greek

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lying Greeks wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it do you?
You messed with the bull and you got the horns...Cowardly Greek attacks on TC men women and children led to 1974.
The EU are sick of you liars and will punish you even further with Cyprus...Now quit your pathetic whinging cry baby.
Name me the Turk that was killed by the Coupe against Makarios
Turks are just cowards when it comes to fighting someone unarmed,especialy at 4AM
Now do you get it?
INK

Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

London Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Re BELLO Gavur Turks are riding slave Greeks for last 500 years.
obs est server for 380 years is the right, but you where slaves to Greeks for 600 hundred years, and by the looks of it you are not be lucky enough to be slaves to Greeks again because you are going to extinct
Mkz6

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think this is all about the 200000 refugees which BTW over 60000 were Turkish (not all Greek)
this is not about the refugees that has been sorted out many years ago most are dead and buried and those remaining wouldn't want to be seen dead returning back,
for Greeks this is about gaining superiority over the island it's all about having the power to control, having the luxury and prestige of calling Cyprus a Greek island.
for Turkish Cypriots is also true they want the power to rule them selves and not ruled by Greeks,
History tells us that the Greeks are irresponsible,
Just looking at the current situation in illegal RoC ,
they are the puppets of the EU , they have gone bust even thou being in EU , they are giving away much needed resources to Jews and the Russians, and not prepared to share it with their Turkish Cypriot compatriots, they are more happier with the Russians and the Jews then their compatriots, and the list goes on,
40 years and no attempt to patch things up, why? because they do not care about their compatriots and that is why Turkey has control of the situation.
Dervis you csn replace a house with a new better one but you can never replace the land is bult on it .my father move us to Macedonia from. Athens big construction project 10 years to Finnish ,I hate every minute .same country different city,do you think the kids I'n 74 are now I'n their 50s I don't think they are all dead yet dint miss the place they were born ?leave a country with a decision is not like push out by force .you can't go back and that hurts .I see couple Turks came to Macedonia I'n the 60ths to see the place they were born ,and move to Turkey I'n 1923.any way bottom line 38/100 of land crab was ,is,and will be illegal .turkey could crab 20/100,which is fair and you might gave no promblem today.TCsbelong I'n Cyprus Anatolian Turks plenty ,Greeks or Russians or Jews don't only for vacation .UN has rules ,Turkey can't overidde them ,every body else will and this planet will be a jungle big animal eat the little one .you would like if big Russia attack and occupy portion of Tutkey?
Moscow rules

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Cannom you little bannys,, go knoe to put patriots on your boarders with Syria and you will see what the white bear will do to you!!!!!! Russia spoke , you better obbay :)) run bannys ran
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mkz6 wrote:
<quoted text>Dervis you csn replace a house with a new better one but you can never replace the land is bult on it .my father move us to Macedonia from. Athens big construction project 10 years to Finnish ,I hate every minute .same country different city,do you think the kids I'n 74 are now I'n their 50s I don't think they are all dead yet dint miss the place they were born ?leave a country with a decision is not like push out by force .you can't go back and that hurts .I see couple Turks came to Macedonia I'n the 60ths to see the place they were born ,and move to Turkey I'n 1923.any way bottom line 38/100 of land crab was ,is,and will be illegal .turkey could crab 20/100,which is fair and you might gave no promblem today.TCsbelong I'n Cyprus Anatolian Turks plenty ,Greeks or Russians or Jews don't only for vacation .UN has rules ,Turkey can't overidde them ,every body else will and this planet will be a jungle big animal eat the little one .you would like if big Russia attack and occupy portion of Tutkey?
Mkz6
You are talking to someone who is a refugee,
Once upon a time I had a house in the south, it's been raised to ground, I don't even recognise the land the house was sitting on, it means nothing to me now. I wouldn't live there now for all the tea in China.
I said most of the refugees are dead and buried, not all. I am still alive.
Turkish Cypriots allowed mainland Turks to settle in the north,
Greek Cypriots allowed mainland Greeks, Russians, Arabs , Jews, Malaysians, and others to settle in the south.
Turkey does not belong to Russia they have no place in Turkey,
Turkish Cypriots belong in Cyprus it is their country and no power on earth can move them from Cyprus,
fcuk the recognition we done without it for nearly 50 years now, and we can do without it for another 150 years, it will not change a single thing, we have evolved to do without recognition,
we are building towns and city's for the future,
we live in a modern society who most live in villas with swimming pools, drive 4x4s, Mercedes, BMWs,almost all Turkish Cypriots own a Japanese cars imported in from Japan. many vehicles are imported in from UK, only today I shipped a Mercedes sprinter 311 LWB high top to a very good friend of mine in TRNC, nothing is preventing us living our lives in a modern way.
what we was and what we are now is to different things, the Greek rule days are over,good riddance, we are much much better for it.
greek

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lying Greeks wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it do you?
You messed with the bull and you got the horns...Cowardly Greek attacks on TC men women and children led to 1974.
The EU are sick of you liars and will punish you even further with Cyprus...Now quit your pathetic whinging cry baby.
Talk about whining.See todays NEWS? Turkey is begging NATO for a Anti-Missle sheild
Afraid of Syria.Syria she fears.This is what you don't get
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Moscow rules wrote:
Cannom you little bannys,, go knoe to put patriots on your boarders with Syria and you will see what the white bear will do to you!!!!!! Russia spoke , you better obbay :)) run bannys ran
Just like Russia did run run like a little bunny's out of Afghanistan,
You are fcuker in little old Chechnya,
turkofool

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Mkz6
You are talking to someone who is a refugee,
Once upon a time I had a house in the south, it's been raised to ground, I don't even recognise the land the house was sitting on, it means nothing to me now. I wouldn't live there now for all the tea in China.
I said most of the refugees are dead and buried, not all. I am still alive.
Turkish Cypriots allowed mainland Turks to settle in the north,
Greek Cypriots allowed mainland Greeks, Russians, Arabs , Jews, Malaysians, and others to settle in the south.
Turkey does not belong to Russia they have no place in Turkey,
Turkish Cypriots belong in Cyprus it is their country and no power on earth can move them from Cyprus,
fcuk the recognition we done without it for nearly 50 years now, and we can do without it for another 150 years, it will not change a single thing, we have evolved to do without recognition,
we are building towns and city's for the future,
we live in a modern society who most live in villas with swimming pools, drive 4x4s, Mercedes, BMWs,almost all Turkish Cypriots own a Japanese cars imported in from Japan. many vehicles are imported in from UK, only today I shipped a Mercedes sprinter 311 LWB high top to a very good friend of mine in TRNC, nothing is preventing us living our lives in a modern way.
what we was and what we are now is to different things, the Greek rule days are over,good riddance, we are much much better for it.
turko fool enjoys sucking vilo
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

turkofool wrote:
<quoted text>
turko fool enjoys sucking vilo
You got that wrong , I don't have EU, Russian , and Jew vilo to suck
tell that to those who have.
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that wrong , I don't have EU, Russian , and Jew vilo to suck
tell that to those who have.
And you never will, focus on the ducks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Cyprus Forum right now

Search the Cyprus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why are greeks so damn Stupid (Oct '08) 28 min greek 139
turks are RETARDED! (Dec '13) 47 min greek 114
Turkey Runs Illegal Protectorate in Northern Cy... 4 hr greek 4
The USA government can help to solve the Cyprus... 4 hr Themistocles 5
Cyprus is a 100% Greek island (Dec '13) 22 hr Turk diye bir irk yok 131
Turkish people are so ugly. (Oct '08) 22 hr Cyprus Is Greek 911
turks- the proud DONKEYS (Dec '13) 22 hr Kimlik Meselesi 38
•••
•••