How many Turks had their first sex with animals?

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Cyprus warrior

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 7, 2009
 
According to statistics,70% of Turkish males had their first sex experience with domestic animals.First on their preference are goats,second sheep,third small donkeys,fourth female dogs and fifth camels.

The other 30% are using sodomy or sex with younger boys,usually relatives,younger brothers and boys from their neighbourhood.Turks consider sex with young boys a manly activity.
Tc In London

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Cyprus warrior wrote:
According to statistics,70% of Turkish males had their first sex experience with domestic animals.First on their preference are goats,second sheep,third small donkeys,fourth female dogs and fifth camels.
The other 30% are using sodomy or sex with younger boys,usually relatives,younger brothers and boys from their neighbourhood.Turks consider sex with young boys a manly activity.
PLEASE GIVE US A LINK TO THESE STATISTICS---
YOU CAN SAY MY FIRST EXPERIANCE WAS WITH A HAIRY ANIMAL
( GREEK BITCH - YOUR MOTHER )
TTT

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here's a statistic, the word given to people having intercourse with animals (zoophilia) is greek, you sick ghay fhucks invented the whole thing, even named it, so shut the fhuck up you fhagget lil gahyreek chimp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia
Tch--

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What's Muhammad (pbuh) have to say about that?
INK

Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 23, 2012
 
TTT wrote:
Here's a statistic, the word given to people having intercourse with animals (zoophilia) is greek, you sick ghay fhucks invented the whole thing, even named it, so shut the fhuck up you fhagget lil gahyreek chimp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia
Democracy is also Greek but turks never understand the meaning. Zoophilia they understand as they practice every day
Agamemnon

Carshalton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Greeks invented Paedophillia too
I like pie-philia.

Definition: Piephilia - an un-naturally strong desire for pies.
sexy-Turk

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

my first sex was with animal her name was helen from baphos
Themistocles

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sexy-Turk wrote:
my first sex was with animal her name was helen from baphos
Helen the pet duck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Cyprus Forum right now

Search the Cyprus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why are greeks so damn Stupid (Oct '08) 35 min Themistocles 131
Turkey Runs Illegal Protectorate in Northern Cy... 43 min greek 4
The USA government can help to solve the Cyprus... 48 min Themistocles 5
Cyprus is a 100% Greek island (Dec '13) 18 hr Turk diye bir irk yok 131
turks are RETARDED! (Dec '13) 18 hr Turk diye bir irk yok 112
Turkish people are so ugly. (Oct '08) 18 hr Cyprus Is Greek 911
turks- the proud DONKEYS (Dec '13) 18 hr Kimlik Meselesi 38
•••
•••