No matter what Turkey Greece will re-...

No matter what Turkey Greece will re-unite

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Adana, Turkey

#13 Mar 30, 2013
Yea,your opinions please.
Agamemnon

Colchester, UK

#14 Mar 30, 2013
superakilli wrote:
Yea,your opinions please.
Re-unite as what Akilli?

Torrance, CA

#15 Mar 30, 2013
Agamemnon wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-unite as what Akilli?
Re unite as one nation.If you remember,we discussed this and the next day they panicked,they freaked out.,Look at the story they found!
A French man is infatuation with Turkish flag!
Don't you think this is a sign of their panic?
Democracy United States

Roy, WA

#16 Mar 30, 2013
In reality that "reunite as Turkey calls it" is called stalking against greece.

Mersin, Turkey

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Democracy United States wrote:
In reality that "reunite as Turkey calls it" is called stalking against greece.
If you noticed none of the Rums nor Greeks opposed my prevision.You are either an Armenian who fells excluded,therefore jealous or you are a yahudu.

Mersin, Turkey

#18 Mar 31, 2013
Why did you show this flag?
because I like this flag..
So you are provoking?
Yea!!
Ha has ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Agamemnon

London, UK

#19 Mar 31, 2013
superakilli wrote:
<quoted text>Re unite as one nation.If you remember,we discussed this and the next day they panicked,they freaked out.,Look at the story they found!
A French man is infatuation with Turkish flag!
Don't you think this is a sign of their panic?
And who would run this united people Akilli? The same Bilderburg clique that is running the show now? I remember seeing Mr Babacan's and even Bagis's names on a leaked Bilderburg meeting list in 2012 togethe among others some high flying Greeks.

You cannot unite a people on the basis you espouse, that is, that we are all Turks.
Why not concentrate on trying to cooperate as two countries with far more to gain in a peaceful resolution to our problems, give the Northern Europeans the finger, and leave NATO and form a partnership with like-minded states.
Unfortunately this is beyond our capabilities. Apart from the fact that Turkey cannot be compelled nor in its current economic and military upsurge, have a reason to join such a partnership, save for perhaps a wish to re-create a new regional empire.
In any case based on the current tensions it would not take much to scupper such a revolutionary concept by self interested outside powers.
Surely you can see Akilli that we are not masters of our own destiny.

Adana, Turkey

#20 Mar 31, 2013
Agamemnon wrote:
<quoted text>
And who would run this united people Akilli? The same Bilderburg clique that is running the show now? I remember seeing Mr Babacan's and even Bagis's names on a leaked Bilderburg meeting list in 2012 togethe among others some high flying Greeks.
You cannot unite a people on the basis you espouse, that is, that we are all Turks.
Why not concentrate on trying to cooperate as two countries with far more to gain in a peaceful resolution to our problems, give the Northern Europeans the finger, and leave NATO and form a partnership with like-minded states.
Unfortunately this is beyond our capabilities. Apart from the fact that Turkey cannot be compelled nor in its current economic and military upsurge, have a reason to join such a partnership, save for perhaps a wish to re-create a new regional empire.
In any case based on the current tensions it would not take much to scupper such a revolutionary concept by self interested outside powers.
Give the Northern Europeans the finger, and leave NATO and form a partnership with like-minded states????????
Agamemnun!
You are like minded with the Northern Europeans!And did it work?

Adana, Turkey

#21 Mar 31, 2013
Agamemnon wrote:
<quoted text>
Agamemnun!You got to wake up,or perish!
This is E.U building which resembles tower of Babel:
http://biblelight.net/tower-painting-parliame...
Why do you think they made it like so?

Adana, Turkey

#22 Mar 31, 2013
Agamemnun Turkey is not rising!Nor China,nor USA nor any country in the world!
We are all going down,down,down,down!
Can't you see that?
Can you tell me what is the average salary of Greek people?Greeks who are living on such vast lands with only 9 million people and yet they are poor?
And the USA?People are homeless.Look at Japan.people living in boxes.etc.
Compared to what is coming,you like minded people still living in heaven.But these are all going to get worse and worse and worse.

Adana, Turkey

#23 Mar 31, 2013
Agamemnon wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not masters of our own destiny??
So are you saying they can come and get our money from our bank accounts?Are you saying they can overrule our people's decision like they did in Cyprus?
Agamemnun!You make me angry!
Are you saying they will toss a little bit of rotten bread in front of us and we will obey our masters?

Adana, Turkey

#24 Mar 31, 2013
Agamemnun!
You and us are not like minded people!
Our Ataturk thought us this:
"Ya istiklal,ya ölüm"!
Which means "either I live free or I die"!.

Adana, Turkey

#25 Mar 31, 2013
Taught

Adana, Turkey

#26 Apr 1, 2013
Aga memnun,you should not be Memnun !
Agamemnon

UK

#28 Apr 1, 2013
superakilli wrote:
<quoted text>Give the Northern Europeans the finger, and leave NATO and form a partnership with like-minded states????????
Agamemnun!
You are like minded with the Northern Europeans!And did it work?
We were never like minded with the northen europeans. They are no longer europeans. They are part of an experiment in social engineering. The devaluation of the family unit, the dumbing down of education, the idolisation of false heroes,(singers, footballers etc etc)the list is extensive.
Greeks, Turks, Italians, Spanish, and Mediterranean peoples in general had are different in this.
Thes differences between us (Greeks and Turks)are not cultural but political and nationalistic even if you account for religion. The fact is a Turk would be more at home in the house of a Greek than a German or Swede.
Europe is becoming an un-democratic fascist state where the will of the ordinary citizen counts for nothing as we see.
Agamemnon

UK

#29 Apr 1, 2013
superakilli wrote:
<quoted text> We are not masters of our own destiny??
So are you saying they can come and get our money from our bank accounts?Are you saying they can overrule our people's decision like they did in Cyprus?
Agamemnun!You make me angry!
Are you saying they will toss a little bit of rotten bread in front of us and we will obey our masters?
You should not be angry with me Akilli. I know more than you think I do.
And if you think that I am memnun, then you are making a bold statment without basis. Trust me on this.

If you want to talk with me properly, then free yourself from the Turkish-Greek frame of reference and talk to me as a human being like you.
Democracy United States

Roy, WA

#30 Apr 1, 2013
superakilli wrote:
<quoted text>If you noticed none of the Rums nor Greeks opposed my prevision.You are either an Armenian who fells excluded,therefore jealous or you are a yahudu.
No I'm an Hellen 101 percent.

Adana, Turkey

#31 Apr 1, 2013
Democracy United States wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm an Hellen 101 percent.
So I was right 200 percent.

Adana, Turkey

#32 Apr 1, 2013
Agamemnon wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not be angry with me Akilli. I know more than you think I do.
And if you think that I am memnun, then you are making a bold statment without basis. Trust me on this.
If you want to talk with me properly, then free yourself from the Turkish-Greek frame of reference and talk to me as a human being like you.
Agamemnun ,I want to talk to you properly,but if you want to understand me you must stop being human,and look through the Tur utu frame of reference as a turk would do.You got to be insane.

Adana, Turkey

#33 Apr 1, 2013
Greeks!
”I have come to drag you out of yourself and take you in my heart. I have come to bring out the beauty you never knew you had, and lift you like a prayer to the sky.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holy Punch! Cyprus Priest Biffs Groom's Backsla... Jun 21 8541 MARINE 30
Poll Turk means donkey or monkey? (Dec '13) Jun 12 John 50
The antiquity obsessed Modern Greeks (Mar '08) Jun 11 Kanenas 58
Symbol of Turkish Flag is GREEK (Jun '10) Jun 3 GREECERULES 15
Turkey is an anomaly in all of Europe and NATO. May '16 Yale professor 1
The savior is coming and is not Jesus May '16 Yale professor 1
News Turkey Not Recognizing Cyprus Is Inconceivable,... May '16 DaniEl 12
More from around the web