Is Turkey bluffing about joining Shanghai Cooperation Organization?

Feb 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pravda

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that Turkey was seriously considering becoming a member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization as an alternative to joining the European Union.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
how

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

how could they be bluffing --they know they not getting into EU as long as they holding 37 percent of cyprus they stole ........
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

the Turks aren't bluffing, I reckon they're searching for an identity which they don't have., they desperately have the need to be accepted.
Anything will do right now.
Dervis Eroglu

Edgware, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Just hope that Turkey doesn't join Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
You should hope they join the EU where you be able to talk and trade with them some day .
Zak

Nicosia, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

What on earth makes Turkey think that they would be accepted in the SCO??
Members of the SCO are proud, honourable peoples,
Not scavenging jackals or hyenas!!
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Dervis Eroglu wrote:
You should hope they join the EU where you be able to talk and trade with them some day .
I don't care
CRN

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

chineese * turkish

Shang He Zuzhi:

Zushi: us -isi:

su: water is one of primary element.

us: mindfull, cooparative,

ish: izhi: reflection of water element su.

zuzhi: well represents duality of mind and water.

shang he zuzhi: work of mind, work of cooparation.

observing the water is better than using it.
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

CRN wrote:
chineese * turkish
Shang He Zuzhi:
Zushi: us -isi:
su: water is one of primary element.
us: mindfull, cooparative,
ish: izhi: reflection of water element su.
zuzhi: well represents duality of mind and water.
shang he zuzhi: work of mind, work of cooparation.
observing the water is better than using it.
Get off the drugs asap
XRN

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sadik Aldogan'in Istanbul'da Millet Partisinin

imuhtelif toplantilarinda

Cumhurbaskanina giyabinda imütecavizane bir lisan

kullandigi ve k a n u n l a r a alenen sögdügü

anlasilmakta ise de b u cürümler Ceza K a nununun

hükümlerine göre t e r h i p l i cezayi i s t i l

z am eden f i i l l e r d en olmamasi

dolayiSiyle Ictüzük'ün 180 mci maddesi geregince

sorusturma ve

yargilamanin dönem sonuna birakilmasi;
Mary Joe

Blat, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Dervis Eroglu wrote:
They are the Far East Asian people trying to emerge in western civilization so they have to go back right where they belong.
They know that quite well...

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Turkey need to join EU and be part of West.
CRN

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

tank could be filled up with water representing empty space, and tiny air bubbles of various sizes could be introduced into the water one at a time. I imagine that bubbles far enough apart would have not move, but two bubbles introduced close enough to each-other(within their "gravitational fields" so to speak) would start to "gravitate" towards each-other. This is because two air bubbles close enough to each-other would each experience a greater inward pressure on the side away from the other bubble.
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

CRN wrote:
tank could be filled up with water representing empty space, and tiny air bubbles of various sizes could be introduced into the water one at a time. I imagine that bubbles far enough apart would have not move, but two bubbles introduced close enough to each-other(within their "gravitational fields" so to speak) would start to "gravitate" towards each-other. This is because two air bubbles close enough to each-other would each experience a greater inward pressure on the side away from the other bubble.
I get it now, thanks
CRN

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>I get it now, thanks
A certain miller had little by little fallen into poverty, and had nothing left but his mill and a large apple-tree behind it. Once when he had gone into the forest to fetch wood, an old man stepped up to him whom he had never seen before, and said,

"Why dost thou plague thyself with cutting wood, I will make thee rich, if thou wilt promise me what is standing behind thy mill?" - "What can that be but my apple-tree?"

thought the miller, and said, "Yes," and gave a written promise to the stranger. He, however, laughed mockingly and said,

"When three years have passed, I will come and carry away what belongs to me," and then he went.

When the miller got home, his wife came to meet him and said, "Tell me, miller, from whence comes this sudden wealth into our house? All at once every box and chest was filled; no one brought it in, and I know not how it happened."

He answered, "It comes from a stranger who met me in the forest, and promised me great treasure.

I, in return, have promised him what stands behind the mill; we can very well give him the big apple-tree for it." -

"Ah, husband," said the terrified wife, "that must have been the devil! He did not mean the apple-tree, but our daughter, who was standing behind the mill sweeping the yard."
CRN

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

When it grew dark the King came into the garden and brought a priest with him, who was to speak to the spirit. All three seated themselves beneath the tree and watched. At midnight the maiden came creeping out of the thicket, went to the tree, and again ate one pear off it with her mouth, and beside her stood the angel in white garments. Then the priest went out to them and said, "Comest thou from heaven or from earth? Art thou a spirit, or a human being?" She replied, "I am no spirit, but an unhappy mortal deserted by all but God." The King said, "If thou art forsaken by all the world, yet will I not forsake thee." He took her with him into his royal palace, and as she was so beautiful and good, he loved her with all his heart, had silver hands made for her, and took her to wife.
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

CRN wrote:
<quoted text>
A certain miller had little by little fallen into poverty, and had nothing left but his mill and a large apple-tree behind it. Once when he had gone into the forest to fetch wood, an old man stepped up to him whom he had never seen before, and said,
"Why dost thou plague thyself with cutting wood, I will make thee rich, if thou wilt promise me what is standing behind thy mill?" - "What can that be but my apple-tree?"
thought the miller, and said, "Yes," and gave a written promise to the stranger. He, however, laughed mockingly and said,
"When three years have passed, I will come and carry away what belongs to me," and then he went.
When the miller got home, his wife came to meet him and said, "Tell me, miller, from whence comes this sudden wealth into our house? All at once every box and chest was filled; no one brought it in, and I know not how it happened."
He answered, "It comes from a stranger who met me in the forest, and promised me great treasure.
I, in return, have promised him what stands behind the mill; we can very well give him the big apple-tree for it." -
"Ah, husband," said the terrified wife, "that must have been the devil! He did not mean the apple-tree, but our daughter, who was standing behind the mill sweeping the yard."
Interesting, was this in Cyprus?
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

CRN wrote:
When it grew dark the King came into the garden and brought a priest with him, who was to speak to the spirit. All three seated themselves beneath the tree and watched. At midnight the maiden came creeping out of the thicket, went to the tree, and again ate one pear off it with her mouth, and beside her stood the angel in white garments. Then the priest went out to them and said, "Comest thou from heaven or from earth? Art thou a spirit, or a human being?" She replied, "I am no spirit, but an unhappy mortal deserted by all but God." The King said, "If thou art forsaken by all the world, yet will I not forsake thee." He took her with him into his royal palace, and as she was so beautiful and good, he loved her with all his heart, had silver hands made for her, and took her to wife.
And they lived happily ever after?
CRN

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, was this in Cyprus?
DEFINETLY!
CRN

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>And they lived happily ever after?
HOPEFULLY.
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

CRN wrote:
<quoted text>
HOPEFULLY.
So the one who became the princess was the miller's daughter?
CRN

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>So the one who became the princess was the miller's daughter?
she has to prove it with an apple seed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Cyprus Forum right now

Search the Cyprus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
turkish war crimes in cyprus (Aug '13) 56 min TRNC 25
Greek Ethnic Names Protected:FYRoM Just Lost Na... (Jan '13) 10 hr Nick the Greek 2
Why Turkish girls like Kurdish men? (Feb '10) 18 hr globetrekker 108
Cyprus faces drought Fri Themistocles 12
Turkish people are so ugly. (Oct '08) Thu Whiteboy 908
Greek Barbarism - Turk Genocide In Cyprus - Int... Jul 10 ABDULOVIC FYRoM MONKEY 3
Greek Civilization - A Myth Jul 10 ABDULOVIC FYRoM MONKEY 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••