The moral of the story about Turks is...

The moral of the story about Turks is this.

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

Aristodimos

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2013
A Turk was driving his car 150 miles an hour.The police stopped him and gave him a ticket for driving too fast."The police officer asked the Turk why he was driving too fast"The Turk said:"But the Greeks drive fast too,why you don't give them tickets".
hilarious Aristodumarse

Johnstone, UK

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Aristodimos wrote:
A Turk was driving his car 150 miles an hour.The police stopped him and gave him a ticket for driving too fast."The police officer asked the Turk why he was driving too fast"The Turk said:"But the Greeks drive fast too,why you don't give them tickets".
Police officer said he bent over so we didnt give him a Ticket do you want to bend over aswell?

Turk says no thanks just give me a Ticket
Aristodimos

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2013
hilarious Aristodumarse wrote:
<quoted text>
Police officer said he bent over so we didnt give him a Ticket do you want to bend over aswell?
Turk says no thanks just give me a Ticket
So why everything you do has to be compared with Greeks?Why you have so much obsession with Greeks?If you brake the laws,just admit for wrong doing.This is the manly thing to do.The rest of your excuses is plain trash.Real men take responsibilities for their actions.
reality check

Geneva, IL

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Aristodimos wrote:
<quoted text>
So why everything you do has to be compared with Greeks?Why you have so much obsession with Greeks?If you brake the laws,just admit for wrong doing.This is the manly thing to do.The rest of your excuses is plain trash.Real men take responsibilities for their actions.
you joke about Turks, you dream and tell stories about them and every moment of your life is spent discussing Turks. Either Turks are the love of your life or you have no life. It is true what they say that for the GCs there is mother Greece,shark lender Russia, mean stepdad Israel and powerful biological father Turkey. Cyprus outside the circle of this family doesn't exist and that explains your attacks and envious comments
Democracy United States

Roy, WA

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Aristo-

In school doesn't one kid copy off the smart one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They are only few options left to solve the Cy... Feb 16 Analyst 5
Man [email protected] His Children in Patras, Greece (Feb '15) Feb 15 Haggy 19
My theory Cypriots have highest Neanderthal DNA... (Feb '14) Feb 15 johnblack 5
The TURKS give ISLAM a bad name. (Jul '08) Feb 11 ballbreaker999 5
Poll TUKS hate GREEKS because.... (Mar '12) Feb 10 The Truth 4
CYPRUS HISTORY BY George Nakratzas (1963-1974) (May '10) Feb 10 The Truth 60
The Turks claim that there is a conspiracy to b... (Jun '13) Feb 7 thatshowitis 44
More from around the web