Little Cyprus thumbs its nose at EU '...

Little Cyprus thumbs its nose at EU 'bullies'

There are 16 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 30, 2013, titled Little Cyprus thumbs its nose at EU 'bullies'. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The moment word broke that Cypriot lawmakers in Parliament had voted down a bailout deal that would have raided everyone's savings to prop up a collapsing banking sector, a huge cheer rose up from hundreds of demonstrators gathered outside that echoed through the building's corridors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Mar 30, 2013
It's not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.
Go Cyprus
Master

Ascha, Germany

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
It's not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.
Go Cyprus
Go Cyprus....go out of the Euro and out of the EU! Nobody needs you, nobody wants you!
ledra

Cyprus

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Cyprus....go out of the Euro and out of the EU! Nobody needs you, nobody wants you!
You would love that because thats what you Gemans have planned. Cyprus is only the first. Sorry I have a sore arm so I can't lift it straight in front of me. You know what I mean
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Master wrote:
<quoted text>
The Euros' finished Fritz, you Germans may have to learn to live without sucking the life out of Europe and your neighbours for once, tough luck
Skint Bubble

London, UK

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Funny how the discredited GCs here have become become anti-EU...The very same fckwits who gloated for years about how great it was to be a European!!

"Some people will never learn anything because they understand everything too soon"

- Alexander Pope
Come Come Ra malaka

Loughton, UK

#6 Mar 30, 2013
this is to funny

man if i had wished this on these malakas i would of hit the Jackpot
going my way

Union, NJ

#7 Mar 30, 2013
Skint Bubble wrote:
Funny how the discredited GCs here have become become anti-EU...The very same fckwits who gloated for years about how great it was to be a European!!
"Some people will never learn anything because they understand everything too soon"
- Alexander Pope
Oh here we see an educated imbecil quoting Alexander Pope
Aren't we witty today?.Please explain how the Greek side got on par with the Europeans to have a
high standard of living after you Turks stole 80% of the Countries wealth?
And why such a poor standard of living,the isolation,& the Embargoes on the Turkish Controlled side.
Even after you looted the Port of Famagusta and living on the richest part of the Island
Skint Bubble

London, UK

#8 Mar 30, 2013
going my way wrote:
<quoted text>Oh here we see an educated imbecil quoting Alexander Pope
Aren't we witty today?.Please explain how the Greek side got on par with the Europeans to have a
high standard of living after you Turks stole 80% of the Countries wealth?
And why such a poor standard of living,the isolation,& the Embargoes on the Turkish Controlled side.
Even after you looted the Port of Famagusta and living on the richest part of the Island
We Europeans don't have to explain anything to GCs.
We say do as we say or we bring you down commie.
duck hunting here only

Union, NJ

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Skint Bubble wrote:
<quoted text>We Europeans don't have to explain anything to GCs.
We say do as we say or we bring you down commie.
First of all you don't have an explaination
You are a Turk living in Britain,trying to pass himself for whatever.like Turks do here in the states
And we are not Communist!
But we DO have a standard of living on Par as any European Country,even though you tried to destroy us in 74
UnGrateful Greek

UK

#10 Mar 30, 2013
duck hunting here only wrote:
<quoted text> First of all you don't have an explaination
You are a Turk living in Britain,trying to pass himself for whatever.like Turks do here in the states
And we are not Communist!
But we DO have a standard of living on Par as any European Country,even though you tried to destroy us in 74
Who Tried To Destroy who ? Fcuking Ungrateful Greek ... You are only in South Cyprus Becouse we Let you stay there ... next time we will finish the job good and proper you ungrateful Little Greek
Turkistani Troll-Monkey

North Shields, UK

#11 Mar 30, 2013
London Observer Abdul
Blackadder Abdul
Dojran Abdul
Skint Bubble Abdul
Dervis Eroglu Abdul

All of them Abduls to the Core!
Master

Straubing, Germany

#12 Mar 30, 2013
ledra wrote:
<quoted text>You would love that because thats what you Gemans have planned. Cyprus is only the first. Sorry I have a sore arm so I can't lift it straight in front of me. You know what I mean
Yes I know what you worthless idiot mean, I saw all this scum like you running arroung on cyprus streets with swastika flags. The good thing is, your total downfall is comming very soon, Cyprus rabble!
Turkistani Troll-Monkey

North Shields, UK

#13 Mar 30, 2013
Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know what you worthless idiot mean, I saw all this scum like you running arroung on cyprus streets with swastika flags. The good thing is, your total downfall is comming very soon, Cyprus rabble!
Hermannic Totila-Monkey

Ignorant Arrogant Abrasive little Turko-Herman!

Low-Life Germanic Runt!
Master

Straubing, Germany

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text> The Euros' finished Fritz, you Germans may have to learn to live without sucking the life out of Europe and your neighbours for once, tough luck
Always the same with people from Greece and Cyprus, too stupid to manage anything but blame others for your own total inhability.
Piss off you corrupt beggars and parasits!
To Stink Bubble

Union, NJ

#15 Mar 30, 2013
UnGrateful Greek wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Tried To Destroy who ? Fcuking Ungrateful Greek ... You are only in South Cyprus Becouse we Let you stay there ... next time we will finish the job good and proper you ungrateful Little Greek
Your Glorious Turkish Army Did ,by pushing the the Greek Cypriots Civilians into the Troodos Mountains at 4AM
putting guns in our facing while we were sleeping,{do you sleep with a gun under your pillow in the UK?}
By Stealing our Ancestral Homes a Busineses and Property
How many times must you be told?
Why do you think the World placed an Embargo on the TRNC?
What was Ecevit thinking? that nobody seen the crimes against us and they would side with you?
Not too witty of him was it?Here's another quote by a Roman Statesman from 2,000 years ago-Senaca
A kingdom founded on injustice always fails
Hermannic Turko-Monkey

North Shields, UK

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Always the same with people from Greece and Cyprus, too stupid to manage anything but blame others for your own total inhability.
Piss off you corrupt beggars and parasits!
Turk but Hermannic-Turk!

Mehmeto-Hermannic Abdul-Monkey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey will pay for its crimes against humanity. 9 hr Aristodimos 1
Turkey is finished. Prophecy being fulfilled. (Aug '12) Feb 6 juan in a million 28
We Greek Women We love Arab And Turkish Men (May '13) Jan 11 chris_jp3 111
Buy magnets to easily decorate your home for th... Jan '16 Andymolly 1
Poll Turkish women are fckin ugly and very uneduacte... (Oct '13) Jan '16 I saw 39
The look of EU when Greek cksuckers do not wann... (May '15) Dec '15 steve 40
Poll I'm half Black and half Cypriot (Apr '12) Dec '15 Half Greek 3
More from around the web