Greece’s biggest failure? The Orthodox Church

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Tell me sothing new
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

There is little de facto separation of church and state in Greece. Greeks don’t just have a constitution: its official title is “The Constitution of Greece – In the Name of the Holy and Consubstantial and Indivisible Trinity.” This holy constitution establishes Greek Orthodoxy as the country’s “prevailing” religion, and the state pays for the clergy’s seminaries, salaries, and pensions. All of this largesse would be understandable if the government were getting inspiring moral leadership in return. Even a cursory review of Greek’s current situation shows that this is hardly the case.
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Turkey's failure to defend the Palestinians or indeed the Syrians is an enormous failure for Turkey, these people depended and had their hopes on Turkey, Erdogan promised
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Themistocles wrote:
Turkey's failure to defend the Palestinians or indeed the Syrians is an enormous failure for Turkey, these people depended and had their hopes on Turkey, Erdogan promised
.
How many Syrian refugees are in Greece?
How many Syrian refugees are in Greek Cyprus?
Answer is NIL.
Bankrupt Greeks cant even look after themselfs
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

London Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
.
How many Syrian refugees are in Greece?
How many Syrian refugees are in Greek Cyprus?
Answer is NIL.
Bankrupt Greeks cant even look after themselfs
What about the Palestinians? Erdogan promised also Turkey's rich and powerful
greek

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

London Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
.
How many Syrian refugees are in Greece?
How many Syrian refugees are in Greek Cyprus?
Answer is NIL.
Bankrupt Greeks cant even look after themselfs
Where are you getting your facts from?
There are many Syrian refugees in both Greece and Cyprus
Is this what you do with your pitiful life all day? Post stupid lies and and hope someone will believe
them? Get a life you poor wretched soul
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

greek wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you getting your facts from?
There are many Syrian refugees in both Greece and Cyprus
Is this what you do with your pitiful life all day? Post stupid lies and and hope someone will believe
them? Get a life you poor wretched soul
.
Lies? Whole World know who cheats and liers are.
.
German magazine headline: "The fraudster in the euro family." In the article, modern Greeks were described as indolent sloths, cheats and liars, masters of corruption,
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

London Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Lies? Whole World know who cheats and liers are.
.
German magazine headline: "The fraudster in the euro family." In the article, modern Greeks were described as indolent sloths, cheats and liars, masters of corruption,
You just made that up, where's the link?
greek

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>You just made that up, where's the link?
See my point? This loser never posts a link and always believes what he posts
Democracy United States

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let me rephrase that for you London Observer so it could be more precise in what your saying..

You are saying, "The biggest threat to the Turks is the greek orthodox church cause it keeps the greeks unified and strong and that means that we can't dissolve them more easily."
Jamie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 20, 2012
 
Themistocles wrote:
Turkey's failure to defend the Palestinians or indeed the Syrians is an enormous failure for Turkey, these people depended and had their hopes on Turkey, Erdogan promised
Hater? Yes indeed,. its about Geek land so why u miixing it up with turkey lol,. just take it,. these are fact ;)
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

"Themistocles" Turkey's failure to defend the Palestinians or indeed the Syrians is an enormous failure for Turkey, these people depended and had their hopes on Turkey, Erdogan promised.

----------

"Erdogan promised" .... When did he ever keep a promise or a thread he made? He was always full of buul and the Arabs are well aware of it that is why they politely showed him that they did not want him to be the leader of anything except Turkey.
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 21, 2012
 
Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hater? Yes indeed,. its about Geek land so why u miixing it up with turkey lol,. just take it,. these are fact ;)
Erdogan promised to protect and help the Palestinians, he did promise.
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 21, 2012
 
Themistocles dicksucker
Palestinians got same DNA as you Greeks, in fact they did send some arms to Makarios in 60's to kill Turkish Cypriots.
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 21, 2012
 
London Observer wrote:
Themistocles dicksucker
Palestinians got same DNA as you Greeks, in fact they did send some arms to Makarios in 60's to kill Turkish Cypriots.
Where's the link? you come up with more busllhit than a Queensland cattle station, besides
Erdogan promised, everyone knows now that he's just a show-pony.
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 21, 2012
 
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the link? you come up with more busllhit than a Queensland cattle station, besides
Erdogan promised, everyone knows now that he's just a show-pony.
.
http://www.jewishjournal.com/jews_and_mormons...
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 21, 2012
 
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the link? you come up with more busllhit than a Queensland cattle station, besides
Erdogan promised, everyone knows now that he's just a show-pony.
Here is another one.
Can you READ ENGLISH?
.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/modern ...
greek

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 21, 2012
 
London Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another one.
Can you READ ENGLISH?
.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/modern ...
Try again loser.Page not found
Error like your brain
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 21, 2012
 
London Observer

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 21, 2012
 
greek wrote:
<quoted text> Try again loser.Page not found
Error like your brain
Try again brainless WANKER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Cyprus Forum right now

Search the Cyprus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why i hate Turks (Dec '07) 2 hr concerned_human 458
Victor Davis Hanson: Where's outrage over occup... 5 hr Dander 74
Germans think of Greece and Greek Cyprus: 22 hr Show Time 15
Burning of Turkish flag in Greek Cyprus (Mar '13) 22 hr Show Time 95
CYPRUS: Western Dominion Held Hostage Tue Nick the Greek 1
It is in the name of ENOSIS that Cyprus has bee... Tue greek 8
Cyprus, Tourist from Norway raped in Aya Napa Mon Aya Napa 2
•••
•••