Posted in the Cyprus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Adana, Turkey

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Didn't I tell you that you are slaves?
Didn't I tell you that they are going to rub you..

Adana, Turkey

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Why is it that the small people,who must be applauded for saving money are being punished?

Adana, Turkey

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Had they gone not thrifty and had they spent their money they would not be punished.

Adana, Turkey

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Are the small savers responsible for the mistakes big Bankers have done?

Adana, Turkey

#5 Mar 17, 2013
But you people have deserved this.You always have been the dog of illuminati and now when they rob you,you must not cry.
After all,those who fall by himself,should get up by himself.

Adana, Turkey

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Famous economist Jim Rogers:
The saving class is being wiped globally:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ankara, Turkey

#7 Mar 17, 2013
I remind you that when Greeks and Turks were the same nation and when the Rums had not forgotten their Turkish identity,we were the super power of the world.That was only 3-4 centuries ago.

Adana, Turkey

#8 Mar 18, 2013
God UTU Had sent a message to the southern Cypriots through RUMI,so that they always remember him:

Mersin, Turkey

#9 Mar 19, 2013
superakilli wrote:
I remind you that when Greeks and Turks were the same nation and when the Rums had not forgotten their Turkish identity,we were the super power of the world.That was only 3-4 centuries ago.
Create a nation within a nation >>> Divide the nation >>> Rule the nation >>>> ROB THE NATION >>>> Rape the nation >>>> Kill the nation
greek

Union, NJ

#10 Mar 19, 2013
superakilli wrote:
Turks and Greeks were the same nation? News to meI always thought that Rum was a liquor.You may have been a Super Power but that was many years ago.Even though a small band of Greeks had enough of your oppression and revolted,soon all of Europe sympathised with us and you were finally beaten,not before you Massacred thousands of Greeks,even a whole Island
Chios was massacred immortilised by the French Painter Delacroix
Greeks served in high places in the Ottoman empire as translators,Administrators,Ban kers,Envoys,some made their way up to become Generals and even Admirals
Ottoman Empire was never the same,after Greeks left,Ottomans lost war after war with the Russians
Became the sick man of Europe.Turks dream was to conquer Europe,even today they want in
NEVER GONNA HAPPEN So Mr Erdogan -Keep up the good work
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#11 Mar 19, 2013
superakilli wrote:
<quoted text>Create a nation within a nation >>> Divide the nation >>> Rule the nation >>>> ROB THE NATION >>>> Rape the nation >>>> Kill the nation
only on X-Box or Playstation

Ankara, Turkey

#13 Mar 19, 2013
greek wrote:
<quoted text> Turks and Greeks were the same nation? News to meI always thought that Rum was a liquor.You may have been a Super Power but that was many years ago.Even though a small band of Greeks had enough of your oppression and revolted,soon all of Europe sympathised with us and you were finally beaten,not before you Massacred thousands of Greeks,even a whole Island
Greeks served in high places in the Ottoman empire as translators,Administrators,Ban kers,Envoys,some made their way up to become Generals and even Admirals
Ottoman Empire was never the same,after Greeks left,Ottomans lost war after war with the Russians
Became the sick man of Europe.Turks dream was to conquer Europe,even today they want in
All europe sympathised with you?
That should wake you up even more !!
Look at Syria,who do the governors of Europe sympathise with?
The revolters!
Who do the Educated,and humane people of Europe sympatise with?
Assad of course!
If this does not wake you up,nothing will.

Ankara, Turkey

#14 Mar 19, 2013
greek wrote:
<quoted text> Turks and Greeks were the same nation? News to meI always thought that Rum was a liquor.You may have been a Super Power but that was many years ago.Even though a small band of Greeks had enough of your oppression and revolted,soon all of Europe sympathised with us and you were finally beaten,not before you Massacred thousands of Greeks,even a whole Island
Rum is not a drink but Roman people.They were the indigenous people of Anatolia and their language was Turkish.They did not know Greek at all.Rum are the people of Cyprus!How come you never heard this?

Ankara, Turkey

#15 Mar 19, 2013
greek wrote:
"Greeks served in high places in the Ottoman empire as translators,Administrators,Ban kers,Envoys,some made their way up to become Generals and even Admirals" so they were not massacred at all.
You look up at Tripoli massacre.

Ankara, Turkey

#16 Mar 19, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text> only on X-Box or Playstation
You are on "ROB the nation" stage and you desperately itch to pass onto "rape the nation" stage.This may be fun for a perverse homosexual but remember the stage after that is "kill the nation".
Oh my God

Union, NJ

#17 Mar 19, 2013
superakilli wrote:
<quoted text>All europe sympathised with you?
That should wake you up even more !!
Look at Syria,who do the governors of Europe sympathise with?
The revolters!
Who do the Educated,and humane people of Europe sympatise with?
Assad of course!
If this does not wake you up,nothing will.
All of Europe sympathises with you?
When it comes to Greek against Turk they do
Europe does NOT sympahise with ASSAD OF SYRIA
The educated and humane people of Europe are with us Greeks like it or not

One of the reasons you are not, or ever will be in the EU and no recognition of TRNC
Look at all the MASSIVE aid the Greek Cypriots got after the 74 invasion from the ENTIRE WORLD
Any for poor the Turks during the 60s?

Ankara, Turkey

#18 Mar 19, 2013
Oh my God wrote:
<quoted text>
All of Europe sympathises with you?
When it comes to Greek against Turk they do
Europe does NOT sympahise with ASSAD OF SYRIA
The educated and humane people of Europe are with us Greeks like it or not
One of the reasons you are not, or ever will be in the EU and no recognition of TRNC
Look at all the MASSIVE aid the Greek Cypriots got after the 74 invasion from the ENTIRE WORLD
Any for poor the Turks during the 60s?
If you are waiting for me to be sorry that we are not going to enter E.U,you are going to wait for long,long,long time.I have money in the bank you know!!And I am not homosexual.And I do not want to die!
greek

Union, NJ

#19 Mar 19, 2013
superakilli wrote:
<quoted text>If you are waiting for me to be sorry that we are not going to enter E.U,you are going to wait for long,long,long time.I have money in the bank you know!!And I am not homosexual.And I do not want to die!
Then have your leaders withdraw your EU
Application.Sounds like sour grapes to me.And what does being a Homosexual have anything
with the post? WE don't want you in the EU anyway or the UN for that matter.What good are you Turks?
Do you ever honor any agreements you have signed? Will this change if you get into the EU?
Then what good are a people who do as they want and do not obey any laws?
Why would the EU want you Turks in the first place.For what reason?

Ankara, Turkey

#20 Mar 19, 2013
greek wrote:
<quoted text> Then have your leaders withdraw your EU
Application.Sounds like sour grapes to me.And what does being a Homosexual have anything
with the post? WE don't want you in the EU anyway or the UN for that matter.What good are you Turks?
Do you ever honor any agreements you have signed? Will this change if you get into the EU?
Then what good are a people who do as they want and do not obey any laws?
Why would the EU want you Turks in the first place.For what reason?
Well,we honoured the agreement we started with the god.Isn't this the most important thing?We started as a Turk and we are still Turk.Can you say this also for yourself?
How much Turkishness is left in you?
greek

Union, NJ

#21 Mar 19, 2013
superakilli wrote:
<quoted text>"Greeks served in high places in the Ottoman empire as translators,Administrators,Ban kers,Envoys,some made their way up to become Generals and even Admirals" so they were not massacred at all.
You look up at Tripoli massacre.
At different times of their rule,Jews were prividged in Germany.Poland& Czarist Russia during the Middle Ages,as they were in the Arab World at on times.Different rulers different
ways they treated their subjects.One of your Sultans considered doing away with all Greeks on two occasions and was talked out of it by his Ministers for Tax reasons.Yet Christians were massacred by the millions at the turn of the last century
I can understand you don't know anything about Greek History,but you should at least know your own

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey third world country . 36 min Talat Pasa Komitesi 10
This Sh-it- Hole Called Athens 1 hr greek 14
Greek Atrocities Inflicted Upon Turks in Anatol... 1 hr Democracy 13
Turkey is the main obstacle to the Cyprus problem. 1 hr Democracy 7
Turkey and Disgusting Britain 1 hr Dervis Eroglu 18
Offer Israeli Arabs money to move to Palestinia... 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 47
Turkey a guarantor for Baghdad-Erbil energy peace 3 hr Nihal Atsiz 6
Greece's fight for Elgin Marbles gets backing f... 4 hr unknown 214
More from around the web