Analyst

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

I seriously wonder. It has been 39 years. N. Cyprus is still under Turkish rule.

What has changed in past 40 years?

In Cyprus, Greeks outnumbered Turks 4 to 1; now it is 2 to 1.

Turkey used to be 3 times more crowded than Greece; now it is 6 times. Among 0-14 groups, the ratio is 10 times!!!!

Greek GDP was comparable to Turkey's; now Turkish GDP is more than two times of Greek GDP.

Turkey used to be a poor country; now it is industrialized, producing many of its advanced military equipment, is a fast emerging country that prospers each and every single day.

In sum, in past 39 years, Turks have risen, Greeks have relatively fallen.

How can Greeks succeed in Cyprus against Turkish giant? Isn't it time to concede defeat and kiss the hand of the Turkish master? If you kiss the hand, you may get some bahsish, if not, you may lose everything...
Kneeling Greek

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Never underestimate the Great Greek.
We can perform miracles on our knees
Analyst

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Kneeling Greek wrote:
Someone is reading a lot of Greek mythical tales i guess...
Analyst

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Kneeling Greek wrote:
Or do you mean Greeks intend to suck their way out of the crisis?
mkz6

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Analyst wrote:
I seriously wonder. It has been 39 years. N. Cyprus is still under Turkish rule.
What has changed in past 40 years?
In Cyprus, Greeks outnumbered Turks 4 to 1; now it is 2 to 1.
Turkey used to be 3 times more crowded than Greece; now it is 6 times. Among 0-14 groups, the ratio is 10 times!!!!
Greek GDP was comparable to Turkey's; now Turkish GDP is more than two times of Greek GDP.
Turkey used to be a poor country; now it is industrialized, producing many of its advanced military equipment, is a fast emerging country that prospers each and every single day.
In sum, in past 39 years, Turks have risen, Greeks have relatively fallen.
How can Greeks succeed in Cyprus against Turkish giant? Isn't it time to concede defeat and kiss the hand of the Turkish master? If you kiss the hand, you may get some bahsish, if not, you may lose everything...
Analyst what are you talking about ?Greece in 2000 had very good economy by 2006 they got in the hole ,Turkey has a good economy today ,your GPD is not 2 1/2 the times than Greece a retiree in Greece gets more money than a hard working Turkish man .dont be so cocky my friend i went to Turkey, before you were born ,and i felt sorry for your people ,that time a greek toilet cleaner used to make more than your president ,but things change ,what goes around comes around ,Turkey can hit bottom again ,people see money and they spend more than they can afford as Greece .Give time the fall is comming check your deficit .A giant ? give a brake ,a bully with a big mouth ,to be correct .and dont wait to kiss your hand ,you can kiss our Greek A@@.In cyprus the clock stop in july 17 1974 and if you bring 3 million anatolian turks there ,you are still 4 to one for greeks so dont waist your time with that .big turkey has no Bolls man ,what you did with Israel when they kill your 11 people ? nothing .You suppose to send a navy force to protect the flotila ,what you did ? nothing .you threat cyprus if they start drilling you will send your navy to stop it ,what you did ?nothing .Syria shoot down your Jet what your did? nothing ,you want more? you only attack 2000 unarm Kurds with jets and tanks ,wait another month ,they will start round 41 again ,right now they get supplies .And cyprus you call tha war ? shame on you ,is like a man beat a 2 month old baby ,your people should be ashame for that ,shame FKN greek traitors didnt do the right thing drill your As@@s.Big giant > ? you are nothing ,a big bully shame on your millitary .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Cyprus Forum right now

Search the Cyprus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cyprus faces drought 2 hr Themistocles 8
Turkish people are so ugly. (Oct '08) 9 hr Whiteboy 908
Greek Barbarism - Turk Genocide In Cyprus - Int... 15 hr ABDULOVIC FYRoM MONKEY 3
Greek Civilization - A Myth 15 hr ABDULOVIC FYRoM MONKEY 3
Cyprus is a 100% Greek island (Dec '13) 18 hr thnk 120
turks are RETARDED! (Dec '13) 18 hr loc 106
On Turks and Truth (Dec '13) 18 hr lea 17
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••