Patriot Missile Systems To Be Sent To Turkey

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

Turkish

Burgas, Bulgaria

#1 Dec 4, 2012
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/patriot-missile-syst...

Go Turkey Go !!!!
Anyone want to try us out ?
Turkish

Burgas, Bulgaria

#2 Dec 4, 2012
"To anyone who would want to attack Turkey, we say,'Don't even think about it!'"
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Dec 4, 2012
The Patriots belong to NATO and under the control of NATO. They are being installed because the Turkish Air-Force is incompetent.
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#4 Dec 4, 2012
"Turkish" "To anyone who would want to attack Turkey, we say,'Don't even think about it!'"

----------

I bet one thing they do not talk about in Turkey is the creation of a Kurdish state within Turkey! This is already a fact. Together with the Iraqi Kurds that already have an autonomous region. They also do not talk about the 900 kilometer zone between Turkey and Syria that is also going to be Kurdish autonomous territory in the next decate. So why should anyone want to attack Turkey since they themselves have decided to hand over parts of their territory that belong to others? After this it is the turn of Armenia. Mind you to me it sounds a good policy and a fair one it is just that an empire has certain minimums and Turkey is already below those minimums. So, good bye the New Turkish Empire", the idiotic duo have been promoting.
mkz6

Shirley, NY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Turkish wrote:
"To anyone who would want to attack Turkey, we say,'Don't even think about it!'"
patriot missile Greece has many ,i dont believe Turks dont have them yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turkish pm calls on his greek counterpart to se... 3 min FHGWS 1
The ISIS Islamic extremists are monsters. 4 min FHGWS 16
turkey deemed efficient ally in fight against isis 8 min FHGWS 1
celebrations mark 733rd anniversary of ottoman ... 10 min FHGWS 1
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 1 hr albz 215
CYPRUS:Hellenic For >3 Millenniums - Christian ... 3 hr Macedonian 5
Cyprus was never Greek 3 hr Macedonian 23
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••