Students Of Armenian College In Nicosia Addressed Questions To The...

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong

STUDENTS OF ARMENIAN COLLEGE IN NICOSIA ADDRESSED QUESTIONS TO THE DIRECTOR OF "ARMENPRESS" VIA VIDEO LINK 18:13, 12 November, 2012 YEREVAN, NOVEMBER 12, ARMENPRESS: Students of Armenian "Narek" college in Nicosia visited the national news agency of Cyprus .

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 55 of55
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BMW

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
proveit
Whatís the difference between Saddamís invasion of Kuwait, and Turkish invasion of Cyprus? Where are the Americans and Europeans on that? Oh I see, Cyprus does not have any oil!!!
okBMW

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so whatsoever. Corporations create jobs, liberals are very good in killing them.
Because of liberal politicians and stupid regulations, we have lost millions of jobs in this country, most of them are located in China, and they are doing pretty good!
ok bmw what about the AMERICAN JOBS ACT why reps killed it.....
BMW

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Nov 20, 2012
 
okBMW wrote:
<quoted text>ok bmw what about the AMERICAN JOBS ACT why reps killed it.....
Government has never created jobs. Growing the public sector, doesnít count. That costs you and I more money in taxes. This jobs bill Obama speaks of, is pure politics. He wanted another 400 billion in spending. The first 900 billion in stimulus didnít work. This wasnít about jobs, it was about election time. Ask yourself this.........Could the government actually create a job for me? The answer is NO.
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
proveit
I am a witness of what happened in Cyprus, actually Cyprus was under direct authority of Great Britain before 1976, it was a peaceful and beautiful little Island, Greeks with the British people were doing so well,
I was a little teenage then,.getting my education in this Happy Island, suddenly everything changed...Nicosia was getting bombarded , the shadow of war spread quickly, dead bodies everywhere, Greeks were being killed without pity, everyday we were coming up with the latest news, I was mixed up as a teenage I could'nt understand what was going on. War was declared.
As I finished my last simester, I packed my luggage to return back to lebanon.
Next year I went back to Cyprus to continue my education, But things were never the same. I was forbidden to go the Northern Part Cyprus because Turks were invaded and occupied it.
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Yes, Cyprus is Greek island Greeks were settled there 1000 BC. This little island resisted so many invasions by so many people during the history, and the last invaders were the Turks.
I hope after 35 years the new generation of Cyprus, will concentrate their efforts to have a strong and long lasting community
Actually I wish the best for the new generation of the greeks and the Armenians..
okBMW

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Government has never created jobs. Growing the public sector, doesnít count. That costs you and I more money in taxes. This jobs bill Obama speaks of, is pure politics. He wanted another 400 billion in spending. The first 900 billion in stimulus didnít work. This wasnít about jobs, it was about election time. Ask yourself this.........Could the government actually create a job for me? The answer is NO.
ok bmw its a 2 way street but who killed more jobs greedy gov or greedy corps--------gov has helped many corps upstart-----and dont forget --------- http://www.salon.com/2012/07/24/hot_new_conse...
keyin

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Nov 20, 2012
 
okBMW wrote:
<quoted text>ok bmw its a 2 way street but who killed more jobs greedy gov or greedy corps--------gov has helped many corps upstart-----and dont forget --------- http://www.salon.com/2012/07/24/hot_new_conse...
keyin search----hot new conservative lie the private sector invented the internet
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Nov 20, 2012
 
okBMW wrote:
<quoted text>ok bmw its a 2 way street but who killed more jobs greedy gov or greedy corps--------gov has helped many corps upstart-----and dont forget --------- http://www.salon.com/2012/07/24/hot_new_conse...
Those idiots who raised our taxes, and created unfair and unrealistic regulations after regulations, are the responsible party behind the loss of so many great manufacturing jobs to China. Just look at what those foolish liberal Democrats have done to the state of California. The state has over 300 billion dollar debt, and those numb nuts believe that by raising taxes, and creating more regulations, they are going to solve the problem! That's how stupid they are.
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Nov 20, 2012
 
keyin wrote:
<quoted text>keyin search----hot new conservative lie the private sector invented the internet
If lazy fools like you pull off their hands out of our pockets, and stop creating unfair regulations, there wouldn't be 13% unemployed Americans in this country. You are just shooting yourself in the foot, and you are too stupid to feel the pain!
BANKRUPTcaliforn ia

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Nov 21, 2012
 
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
If lazy fools like you pull off their hands out of our pockets, and stop creating unfair regulations, there wouldn't be 13% unemployed Americans in this country. You are just shooting yourself in the foot, and you are too stupid to feel the pain!
so u voted for the terminator ------ http://elerussians.blogspot.com/2012/04/arnol...
arniBANKRUPTScal ifornia

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Nov 21, 2012
 
BANKRUPTcalifornia wrote:
<quoted text>so u voted for the terminator ------ http://elerussians.blogspot.com/2012/04/arnol...
lololol------muscle deflation--------the"whol e budget"needs steroids------ http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php...
BMW

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Nov 21, 2012
 
arniBANKRUPTScalifornia wrote:
<quoted text>lololol------muscle deflation--------the"whol e budget"needs steroids------ http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php...
Arnold was another liberal. By the way, people who voted for Barak Obama fit in these three categories: The poor (will always remain poor), the dumb (has no idea whatís coming their way), and the Marxist (the brain, but again, they never did care for the US Constitution).
BMWsounds

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Nov 21, 2012
 
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold was another liberal. By the way, people who voted for Barak Obama fit in these three categories: The poor (will always remain poor), the dumb (has no idea whatís coming their way), and the Marxist (the brain, but again, they never did care for the US Constitution).
sounds like u forgot the you're confused category------ http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/arnold...
BMW

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Nov 21, 2012
 
BMWsounds wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like u forgot the you're confused category------ http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/arnold...
Which one of those categories do you belong to?!
coopBMW

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Nov 21, 2012
 
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one of those categories do you belong to?!
belong to none they all the same at the end of the day---- what u think of coop----- http://www.worldwatch.org/membership-co-opera...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 55 of55
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Cyprus Forum right now

Search the Cyprus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
turkish war crimes in cyprus (Aug '13) 33 min greek 38
Cyprus faces drought 3 hr Integration 14
"Greek Cypriots are to blame for Cyprus problem" 4 hr greek 2
DNA PROOF Cypriots are Genetically Arabs, not G... (May '13) 5 hr iokasti 68
Greek Ethnic Names Protected:FYRoM Just Lost Na... (Jan '13) Sat Nick the Greek 2
Why Turkish girls like Kurdish men? (Feb '10) Sat globetrekker 108
Turkish people are so ugly. (Oct '08) Jul 10 Whiteboy 908
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••